Author Topic: Verudei - A Fox IT Server - In progress!!  (Read 17150 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Verudei - A fox MMORPG - In progress!!
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2014, 08:08:24 pm »
Per Woofkita's request, thread unlocked. Have fun, guys, and our best to Verudei's progress. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Verudei - A fox MMORPG - In progress!!
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2014, 08:34:08 pm »
Thank you, White ?

Since this thread is unlocked, I figured I should keep you guys a bit more frequently updated.

Game progress is moving a bit slow at the time, but we would still love to have you guys over on the forum/site.  We've got some new boards that guests can post on, as well as new boards/contests for the members to use as well!

The V-Team has done some secret thinking, and its still in progress, but we've got a few surprises that are sure to please the community, and they're on their way!  Soon we will have some exciting things added to the forum!

Verudei has been around for a year, and no, the game hasn't been released, but we've developed an exceptional forum/site.  We've got some great members (70 of them c:) and we are very lucky and appreciative to have you guys with us.

The surprises we are adding are not going to be released here just yet, but one (maybe two) of them involves celebrating Verudei's one year anniversary!

Hope to see you guys with us!  www.verudei.proboards.com

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Koolwolfe

Re: Verudei - A Fox IT Server - In progress!!
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2014, 04:09:11 pm »
Can I be a global Mod?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2014, 09:35:45 pm »
Can I be a global Mod?
Hello Veralura, I am the administrator, ? Alli ? , on Verudei and I thank you for showing interest in this position. I feel it is better to talk about this on the Verudei Forums under the thread-http://verudei.proboards.com/thread/38/game-staff-forum] [url]http://verudei.proboards.com/thread/38/game-staff-forum[/url] . If you have any further questions about the requirements or anything else, feel free to PM me.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Koolwolfe

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2014, 11:08:37 pm »
Thanks for replying so quickly Alli! I have posted it on a board and awaiting for approval.