Author Topic: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!  (Read 10171 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2013, 12:21:16 pm »
((-Edit- Hah, Thrillex you got fooled :D ))

(Hehe. Okay. And sorry..I'm good with places. >.<))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 12:36:04 pm »
.:Storm:.

Metal objects were grasped in peach hands, aiming for the chocolate Stallion. His hooves were wide apart, and he reared up,letting out a mighty neigh... He heard the click of the gun, and he returned to his 4 hooves... He knew he couldn't run, so he just waiting for the painful shot... BAMM!!

Storm jolted his eyes open, and lifted his head quickly. He stumbled backwards, and saw that he was safe. His breathing was heavy, and he walked away from the rest of the herd, his head facing the herd. He gently put his neck down, and started to peacefully eat the strands of grass. He felt pretty safe now, in the hand of the herd...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 12:43:37 pm »
(I have to go. 3; Please don't good ahead, thankies c;))

Few minutes pass, Faith and Flame reached to the apple tree. The young foal looked up and saw the apple way up high. He neigh and bang his hooves against the tree, but noting came down. Flame began to get upset, so he made himself fall on the soft grass, and begin whipping with tears. Faith frowned, she didn't want to see her friend give up, so she gently nuzzled him and told him to look closely. He nodded and stood. Faith nodded slightly, She turned behind the tree--her two back hind legs facing the tree.Then bang! The mare horse hit her hooves against the tree, suddenly,many apples came flying down the tree. Flame jumped with joy and began eating the apples.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 12:54:58 pm »
Thanks Husky, will replace that, and I will have to post later, dam slow Internet!))

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 12:57:52 pm »
(Thank you!)

?Cobalt?

Raising a weary head, the stallion's eyes were just slits as he found himself in a cramped area. He did not know where he had fell asleep the night before, because he was to tired to even think. He had  never felt so awful about waking up, and there was so much noise going on around him, but he could not have been making that noise. It seemed a whole flock of birds had crowded above in the trees and they're chirps filled the weary stallions ears. Cobalt moved his head around to look at the back of him. It seemed he had wandered into a tight spot between some tree's the night before and the only way out was to reverse. His shiny black pelt shivered as the cold morning air swept in through the gap's of the trees and the birds halted their singing to hang onto the tree branches as  the gust's of wind battered them. The damp spot between the tree's felt as if it had been washed around with smelly dirt; the musky looks, the raggity trees and the awful smell of a unclean space continued to waft around him. Cobalt's large teddy bear eyes blinked quickly and he soon, slowly and carefully maneuvered out of the tight space. He huffed out his warm breath of air and watched it turn into mist and then disperse. The stallion's eyes closed for a moment or two, seeing that he was not in the place he wanted to be, for his heart still rested with his old owners.  Cobalt's fine legs was growing strong with the urge to gallop around the surrounding area, getting some excercise finally, was unbearable. The dapper boy shook his mane, the air starting to feel much warmer as the day had begin to start. The stallion's head lifted high, sniffing the familiar surroundings silently as the horses scent mingled along. Cobalt had smelt some horses that have hanged around in the area during the night, but a few new horses were visible, sleeping and grazing to their hearts content.

The Stallion's hoofs had a steady beat as he crossed the field, the dew covered grass blades licking at his heels as he went.  The horses around him where the type he knew  he could bond with, unlike the horses with his owner who were quite snotty to him, despite the fact he was the racing champion. Soft thuds of churned earth echoed under Cobalt's hooves as he trotted forwards, his legs compressing as his hooves hit the ground, showing his large muscles. His tough neck was high and his head held proudly, his fine mane flowing in the dancing breeze. He had the perfect posture but Cobalt was no interested in all of that. His smooth coat shone in the soft morning sun light, warming his back and making him relaxed as he slowed his trotting to a walk. Cobalt nodded his head with the beat of his hooves as he strode forwards, farther into the fields where the beautiful flowers blossomed. Although he was a lone stallion, he was still positive about himself and held his body proudly, although he had nothing to be proud about; no herd, no foals, no mares. But although this was true, he was still proud to be a free roaming horse.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:01:06 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 04:10:06 pm »

The rippled sun started to fall down on large field, where the horses peacefully rested. All but one. Lolly was awake, listening to the distant shooting, the painful neighs echoing across to her ears. She couldn't take it! Suddenly, a click of a gun caught her ear... She spun around, and saw many men surrounding the herd, guns pointing; eager to shoot. Lolly watched in grief, and reared up on her hind legs, "Leave!" She demanded! They didn't listen... BAM! Lolly saw velvet blood pouring from her Herd mates, and then she was last up. BAM...

Lolly opened her eyes, and saw she was safe and sound. She was leaning against a comfortable Oak Tree, and there were no hunters to be seen. The white mare looked around, to make sure there were no hunters lurking in the shadows. Despite being in a panic, she managed to stumble out into the open. Lush green grass stood in front of her, making her tummy growl loudly, wanting to have some. Forgetting her nightmare, she bent down, and pulled some strands of grass from the earth.

When she finished feeding, Lolly saw the Chocolate Stallion, Storm, eating some grass. Wanting to be in company of a male, she strode towards him. "Hey Storm," Lolly neighed, flicking her peachy white tail. "You okay,you seem a beat uneasy..." Lolly neighed, in a comforting voice. She turned her head, and saw a fine Stallion (Cobalt),but thought it would be safer to socialize with Storm. Turning her head back to face the chocolate Stallion, she flicked her mane out of the way from her eyes.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 04:17:55 pm »
(I'm sorry for not checking on the rp last night and today, we had a cookout and I wanted to spend some time with my family.)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 05:09:50 pm »

? The s t a r s lean down to k i s s you ?

? Taste the s k y and feel alive again ?

? Pour me a heavy d o s e of a t mo s p h e r e ?

?
?
?

The foal gave a loud call to the sky, racing up and flailing her hooves up in the air at the approaching humans. She was well, terrified, and she showed it by continuing to look back at them and flatten her ears against her head. Her mud-dipped legs were working very fast to get away from them, and she was slightly relived to know they couldn't run as fast as her. Her light colored mane blowing in the wind, she continued to flee until she was all tired out, but she still didn't stop. The foal then began to trot, not wanting to stop until she felt safe. She gave a loud squeal of defiance at the humans she couldn't see, and she still wasn't sure if they were still following her. Inxis continued to walk until she got tired, and then she managed to trot slowly over towards a small decrease in land, and due to her small size, maybe she could hide and eat there. The foal put her bod down, her legs curling up to her chest and her hind legs curling up and off to the side, she remembered being in this position a lot when she was younger, and now she was happy for it. The young foal gave a small snort, chewing on the grass that she could reach as she flicked her ears, not knowing that one had a hole in it. A red one.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 05:32:39 pm »
The mare got up from her resting place and shook her head, letting her mane fall over her eyes. Athena trotted towards her usual grazing spot and bent down, pulling out blades of sweet grass. As she chewed, she looked over the horizon and sighed. Her thoughts were interrupted by a series of short bangs far away,she looked up and wandered over to a clearing with more horses around. She felt safer around others.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 07:44:42 pm »

Name: "Her name is Yin, she is glad to meet you"
Gender: "Yin is a mare Mare, she is surprised you wouldn't know"
Personality: Yin is a calm character, quiet and a little bit stoic. As you can already tell she speaks in 3rd person. She is actually quite the poet when you get her to talk and prefers to create her own songs and stories. She's a kind and gentle foal truly, and doesn't blame anyone if something happens. She's a bit shy at first but warms up into a determined young foal. She prefers not to show remorse or pain and doesn't mourn for anything.
History: Growing up as loners, life became tough. Our father wasn't with us and our mother had been outcast for having become impregnated. As we traveled, we met few other foals. They did not like our company nor did the herd. They laughed at us because we looked so very odd, and if we became separated from mother they would attack us. (Note: It's actually a fact that a lone foal that none recognize would be attacked) I could stand better but my sister couldn't, she was stomped and bitten, and ontop of being weak from starvation, she perished. When mother was beginning her journey again, we ended up traveling a distance, then got separated when a roar spooked us. After awhile of searching, I became skinny as I began to starve. Eventually, I just gave up, laying on the ground and waited for something to happen.
But then, fate intervened..... [You have to rp finding her hah!]

Kin: "Yin has no kin which frustrated her since she has no one to grow with"
In Heat: "Yin is not in heat! She is appalled that you would ask and would warn you to back off"
Mate: "Yin is too young and prefer none anyway"
Crush: "Yin has someone in mind, she wont tell until official"
Breed: "Yin is albino, but she's still a gypsy vanner, she knows that"
Extra: Theme, because the app is so piss-poor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWFRpFAZjQ
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 09:47:41 pm by Okami129 »

The liar and the thief