Author Topic: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|  (Read 10445 times)

ThrillexForLife

Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|
« on: March 27, 2013, 12:50:58 pm »
. Welcome to the Sentinel Pack .

. Setting & Season .
The beginning of winter has just started effecting the forest; lakes, ponds and rivers have an icy touch to them. Leaves and grass have a frosty coating in the early morning and into the late afternoon. The herds' are starting to shift from one part of the territory to the other; while others prepare for the long winter a head fattening up on whatever fresh leaves and grass that remain. The breeding season isn't that far off for the pack, the Alphas' partially look forward to a litter this year, the summer before this had been plentiful meaning there was more then enough food for the pack.

. Intro .

Will be worked on.

. High Ranks .

Alpha Male: Earned through Role-Playing, Cannot be applied/asked for. *
    Alpha Female:
    Beta Wolf: Earned through Role-Playing, Cannot be applied/asked for. *
    Elite Guard [1/4]:/rest earned *.
    Head Warrior:
    Head Hunter: .

. Middle Ranks .

Warriors:
    Hunters:Rock
    Scouts:
    Trainees(Warrior):
    Trainees(Hunters):
    Trainees(Scouts):
    Pup Care Taker: Note there will be none of this rank, until pups are born.
    Pups:
    Elders:

. Lower Ranks .

The Punished: Wolves who have either defied the Alpha or done a forbidden act.
    Omegas:

The Exiled/Loners:Chanter,Ahendra

Births:
N/A.

Mates & Crushes: Mates= ღ | Crushes= ‡.

Allies:
N/A.

Enemies:
N/A, Pm to be listed.
Territory:
The Sentinel Pack lives within a dark and mysterious forest; right next to a desert they mainly remain within their home which is of the forest. The desert they rarely venture out to, however they have been known to stalk prey out into the sandy hills or search for needed herbs; water or other supplies the pack maybe lacking in.

Feeding Order:
Alphas, Beta, Elite Guards, Head Warrior, Head Hunter, Pup Care Taker, Elders, Scouts, Trainees, and Omegas.

Season:
Winter: Breeding.
Spring: Birthing.
Summer: Teaching the pups.
Autumn: Preparations for Winter

Breeding Rules:
As with real pack; Only the Alpha pair are allowed to breed. If any member is caught having pups' within the pack. The pups will be killed on the spot, no questions asked. If the year is good however, the beta pair may produce pups of their own but only with the Alphas' permission.

Role-Play Rules:

I. No cussing out of role play, in role-play however it is allowed if not mildly.
II. Post must contain up to 4 or higher sentences; no less will be accepted.
III. Mating with an enemy, will result in exile as you will be seen as a traitor. Love is not an excuse, ever.
IV. We are honored to have allies- If you disrespect them, and you'll get a beating so severe that you'll wish you'd never been born.
V. Post may only posted in third person, not first person. 'I'm.' 'I' and others referring to the first person can only be posted as the characters' name or 'He.' & 'She' is accepted.
VI. Last and more important, have fun~.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:54:47 pm by Thrillex »

ThrillexForLife

Re: Sentinel Pack |Wip Do NOT Post, thank you
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 01:03:57 pm »
. Member Count .
Males| 0
Females| 1
Pups|0 .
Total| 1

. Sentinel Pack Members .

. Member Count .
Males| 0
Females| 1
Pups|0 .
Total| 1

. Sentinel Pack Members .

. Name Here .Nakita
Rank Desired:Alpha Female
Char. Personality.:Well Nakita is very strict at some times, and friendly also. She can be very gently wolf..If you respect and care about her. Even though Nakita isn't the best wolf, she's very beautiful. She don't like seeing wolves in danger or getting into trouble, that would just make her anger and ready to attack. Sometimes she can be very sensitive at some point, even on her past...She really don't want to talk it. Nakita is a playfully wolf, who have a soft spot for pups and family. [More in roleplay]
Crushes:None, at the moment
Mate:None, at the moment
History:She don't want to talk about it
OtherN/a

. Name Here .Sage
GenderMale
Age3 Years
Rank Desired:Loner for now
Char. Personality.:Chanter is a pitch black wolf. He his made for peace and romance. He is very quite and respectful towards others. He sometimes or all the times doesn't starts fights, he just fight if someone is bothering him or harassing him. He likes talking and being free, since he is a loner and looking for a mate. Chanter is very protective, so he'll do anything. [More in roleplay]
Crushes:None, at the moment
Mate:None, but is surely looking
History:He was kicked out from his pack, so now he's looking for one.
Other:Nope.

. Application .
Code: [Select]
Pic here.
[b]. Name Here .[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Rank Desired[/b]:
[b]Char. Personality.[/b]:
[b]Crushes:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:25:44 am by Thrillex »

ThrillexForLife

Re: Sentinel Pack |Wip Do NOT Post, thank you
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 01:09:08 pm »
. Allies & Enemies .

Allies:.
Enemies:.

Opened and Accepting :D

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 07:59:41 pm »

. Ahendra .
Rank Desired: Loner(Just for a short while, I plan on her having puppies as a loner)
Personality: Ahendra is a very cunning wolf as well as swift and agile. She is also very kind and gentle but she can be aggressive if she needs to be.
Crushes: None
Mate: None
History: You will find out as the RP goes on.
Other: She is very fast but since she is small she isn't that strong.

(Sorry this is really short x.x I can't think of anything right now.)

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 08:23:33 pm »
(It's alright.^^ Accepted. Should we wait or start?))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 08:25:50 pm »
.Rock.
.Male.
.3 Years.
.Hunter.
.Rock is very kind, and will let anyone reach into his heart. Sometimes, he can be a bit to kind, meaning he wouldn't be exactly the best as Alpha. He can be aggressive to loners, and is not afraid to let out a snap! He is quite shy, and will likely back away from new wolves. Despite all that rubbish, Rock is very playful, and loves a good Tug Of War using a bone!.
.Nakita.
.None so far.
.Find out in roleplay.
.Not much!.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 08:39:16 pm »
(Haha. Funny and sweet character. x3 Accepted. We can start.))
. Setting & Season .
The beginning of winter has just started effecting the forest; lakes, ponds and rivers have an icy touch to them. Leaves and grass have a frosty coating in the early morning and into the late afternoon. The herds' are starting to shift from one part of the territory to the other; while others prepare for the long winter a head fattening up on whatever fresh leaves and grass that remain. The breeding season isn't that far off for the pack, the Alphas' partially look forward to a litter this year, the summer before this had been plentiful meaning there was more then enough food for thepack.

The sun was just starting to peek over the icy mountains; a pair of icy blue eyes watched as the sun began to rise once more. Letting out a wide yawn the she-wolf known as Nakita stood with a stretch. Giving her snow white coat a shake just to get off the snow from the night before. Once ready she began to pad off to a western stream she knew that flowed not too far from their camp, a cool morning drink would wake her up properly. Ice and snow crunched under her light foot falls as she made her way past the others silently, knowing they hadn't awoken yet but would do so soon enough. Once at the frozen stream she pushed on the thin ice until it revealed the cold running water underneath, bending down she began to lap at the cool water while her icy eyes surveyed the landscape, searching for any ideal prey. A drink wasn't the only thing on her mind nor was food for that matter, she wanted the pack to grow this year which meant one of the males in this pack or a loner perhaps, would have to prove him self suitable to be her life long partner and start a new generation.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 08:55:54 pm »

Ahendra
Ahendra padded through the snowy forest, the pine trees glistened under the morning sun, almost looking as if they were covered by crystals. She knew she was near a pack's territory "Better stay away." she yawned as she turned to move away from their territory, the last thing she needed was to get into a tussle with a pack. Suddenly the smell of a male entered her nose, she had never smelled him before. "I wonder who it could be."(Chanter) She decided to investigate. She trotted towards the smell until a black wolf came into view, she looked at him for a second before moving forward "Hello. Are you from around here?"
(So short x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 09:04:07 pm »

Chanter
The pitch black wolf when he heard a she wolf asking him, If he was around here First, Chanter wanted to begin and run, but held his confidence and replied to the she-wolf's question."Who me? N-no. I'm not around here." he signed, but truthfully. Then raising his eyebrow at the goldish [Made up word] she wolf also wondering if she was around here, but he kept quite since it would be a stupid question to ask. (It's alright). Then a another came out of his mouth, the young male finally got up with another two legs (He was sitting) and waited for a respond.   

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 10:30:42 pm »

Ahendra
Ahendra looked at him "Oh, well just stay out of the Sentinel pack's territory, unless you plan on joining them." She flicked her tail then turned around "See ya, well probably not." she nodded her head then bounded off. She knew they would most likely never cross paths again, so why try to become friends? Ahendra knew loners only ever came together was when the the breeding season came around, then they would go their separate ways once again. So there was no point in becoming friendly with another wolf. The sun soon reached it's peek showing that it was almost noon. She sniffed the air, checking for any prey or danger, not smelling any she trotted over to a large pine and laid underneath it's branches.

Visit my Deviantart!