Author Topic: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|  (Read 10444 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2013, 03:55:17 am »

Ahendra
Ahendra nodded her head then bounded into a nearby bush, he dug into the ground to get into her stash. She had large chunks of deer and a few rabbits buried under the snow, she grabbed a rabbit for the male and a chunk of deer for herself. She covered the hole with a large pile of snow before emerging from the bush once again "Here." she barked a she dropped the rabbit. She plopped down and began chewing on the frozen deer meat "My name is Ahendra." she said through mouthfuls. Food was a little hard to come by this time of year, it was always safe to have a secret stash to go to if you weren't lucky on a hunt. She finished her meal then sat up "Make sure to take the bones away from here, or bury them." Since she only had a chunk of meat there were no bones in her share. She licked her maw then looked at him after he finished disposing of the bones "What brings you to this side of the woods?" she was quite curious since there wasn't much prey to be found here.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2013, 06:09:11 pm »
Sorry for the delay, ban from internet. .And I'm going out for dinner. So Wip))

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2013, 06:30:34 pm »
Pic here.
Name Here Yang
Age 3
Rank Desired loner
Char. Personality Territorial serious he can get angry easily he dislikes sharing and people attacking him.
Crushes N/A
Mate N/A
History When he was a pup his parents died. He has never wanted to join a pack and never will. He ran off as a pup because some wolves threatened to kill him. The wolves who threatened to kill him killed his sister and parents.
Other He has a sister named Ying who died.
 (that better?)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:38:23 pm by Silver! »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 06:33:18 pm »
(Can you be a little more detailed with character? Please & ty ^^)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 06:34:39 pm »
(okie dokie srry i was up till 7:00 am so im a bit of a durp 2 day)

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 08:16:28 pm »

Rock strolled after Nakita, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. His nose was tipped in the air, and he breathed in. Rock smelt some caribou near by, and trotted in front of the alpha. "Caribou!" He barked, strolling now.  -short-

((Next application do not be a loner! Lol!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 12:41:04 pm »
Accepted, hun^^ and lol, Husky xD))

Nakita

Nakita ears peaked when she heard Rock barked, she raised her head high and saw the elk from a distinct! Incredible! Nakita thought to herself and began to crouch, so the Caribou won't see her. The she wolf lay her tail under her stomach. Then began to growled. Nakita began crouching (IDK) forward--but the Caribou didn't see here-- So this gave Nakita a chance go to closer, so she did. (To be continued)

Chanter
Chanter looked up to the female, and began smiling. "Thanks and that's a nice name" he said, as he wagged his tail. Then bent his head down and began eating.Minutes later, Chanter was finished with the meat, until he heard Ahendra's voice again, but this time a question. The young male licked his lips, and opened his mouth to speak. "Oh, uh..Looking for a mate?" he said, as he pressed his lips together, then about to ask the same question. "What about you?" he asked.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2013, 08:47:12 pm »

Ahendra
"A mate? Well that's going to be hard to find since most of the wolves moved." She yawned as she stood up and began to walk to the frozen river "I was born here, why would I leave?" She slowly stepped across the patch of ice, she could feel the vibrations of the rushing water underneath. She laid her ears down and took in a breath "I hope this doesn't break." she whispered to herself. Just a few days ago she saw a wolf fall through, he never came out.  Not all the river was frozen, just a patch large enough for them to cross, it wasn't safe but it was the only way. Freezing water splashed up and over the ice patch, soaking Ahendra "Be careful." she barked to Chanter. Suddenly she heard a cracking, she stopped, she didn't know why, she just did. Suddenly she was submerged in ice water. Her claws raked against the ice, trying to pull herself up. But the water was too strong, she was swept under. A moment later her head popped up on the other side "Gotta get out." she growled. She began to paddle towards shore, finally her paws dug into the rocks and pebbles. She used all her energy to stand up and walk to dry ground. She finally collapsed from exhaustion, she looked up the river to Chanter "You have to find another way around!" she howled, she thought for a moment "I think their is a fallen tree down river! But it's a little far away!" she had to shout because the river was too loud "I'll just wait here!" she panted. She laid her head down, trying to recover her energy.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 09:36:51 pm »

Chanter
Chanter eyes widen when he saw the female about to drown inside the freezing cold water. Then his ears peaked when he heard a bark from the other side of the river. He begin to whined and barked back within a replied. "Uh okay..I try to come quick" he said, as a little whine came out. Then Chanter nodded and begin towards the tree from yards away. Minutes later, he came across an old tree that was old,the barks spaced from each other,and also that able to cross one wolf at a time or able to hold one wolf before it tore into two parts. Chanter begin to growled under his breath and started to across the the old tree.Crack The young male ears peaked sharply, he looked around, but saw noting; until another crack appear. Chanter began to place his tale under his legs, and heard even more cracks. Chanter looked down and saw the tree was about to come apart, the young male gasp and begin running for  dear life, until suddenly the tree came apart. Chanter was almost at the end, then suddenly, the tree fell and splashed into the water, the young male stopped for a second to look at the height of or the distinct of other tree from the other side, but time was running out. Chanter started to begin worried and jumped across the other side and started hanging with dear life; the young male hind legs was hanging without gripping onto stomach, but it was just hanging in the cold water. Chanter now could feel is feet and started to whine. Come on, Chanter,LEAP! he encouraged himself, and then finally jumped with all his energy, and landed on the shore. Chanter began breathy heavily, never doing so such a amazing thing. -To be continued- (Sorry if this is confusing)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 03:23:44 pm »
                                                                     YANG
                      Yang walked around like he was bored because he was. He passed Chanter and kept walking. ((Sorry short.))

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas