Author Topic: SilverMoon Island.-Dog Roleplay- :Literate:Open And Accepting  (Read 23314 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Silver Moon Island.

On the peaceful island of Silver Moon, all dogs live on it, any gender, breed, age, shape, size and colour. All human races have died out, but animals were the only thing to survive at the end of the world. Still, the world is still a little normal, but the animals had swam out to the island to look for some shelter. One of the most popular is Moon Coast, which is belonged to dogs, prey, elk deer, ducks, most animals and plants! Though there is enough food and territory to support the dogs' lives, a large, dangerous storm is heading for the Island... A storm... That will change there lives forever...

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 03:33:13 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Moon Island. -Dog Roleplay- :.Literate.: WIP DO NOT POST!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 03:06:51 am »
Oh No...!
Its the...
RULES!

|1.| Please, do not god mod, powerplay, auto hit or any of that rubbish. I know its hard, and sometimes I auto hit, but I edit my post... I will be reading every one of your posts! No one likes a powerplayer, I will give you a example. Easy Example: 'The fawn Pug leapt up, heading for the Elks butt.  With one bite, he killed it.' There, but now for a more harder one to spot. Hard Example: 'The German Shepherd breathed in, and scent the storm coming closer and closer, and it was only about a hour away...'

|2.| Its annoying really, when people don't read the rules. I never put it as my first or last one, because people easily spot it then! They have to read the rules to find the little clue! If you have read these long rules, please may you put 'Silver' in your Extra part of your application. It's okay if you forget it, but you won't be accepted until you add it, but I will remind you so don't worry.

|3.| Your wolf can't be the best. S/He can be good at fighting, hunting, scenting etc. But he can't be the best at it, but the Alpha can have 1 thing that there the best at. So can the Beta, but that's it. No 'Lola sped past J-lo ((The Alpha who was the fastest dog)) sticking her tongue out.' Naughty!
|4.| No one liners. This is a literate roleplay, and I will only be putting my best work  in this, unless I have a good reason. You HAVE to do over 5 sentences, unless you have a good reason that I will accept.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 03:13:17 am »
Applications.

Name:
Personality:
Breed:
History:
Breed Info: A bit of information about the breed. Optional.
Strengths:
Dislikes:
Relatives:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Rank: All the normal ranks in a pack. Including apprentices.
Other:

Code: [Select]
-insert realistic URL here.-
Name:
Personality:
Breed:
History:
Breed Info: A bit of information about the breed. Optional.
Strengths:
Dislikes:
Relatives:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Moon Island. -Dog Roleplay- :.Literate.: Open And Accepting
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 03:31:36 am »

Name: Justin.

Personality: Justin is very wise, and wants to show that life isn't all just hard work. He's the one you come to when your looking for a solution, or just a phrase to lighten up your day. His wisdom is free, and he will even share it to random dogs that he doesn't know, he just wants to make life easier for the pack and him. He is very peaceful, but will give a good fight if needed to, and he is most likely to, since most members want to be Alpha. He is very trusting, and he can be trusted with any secret; meaning he won't tell anyone a deep, dark secret. He loves to play around, especially running games which is his rather strong point.

He can be quite moody when he hasn't got enough sleep. He is determined, even when in a bad mood, and he plans on getting to safer ground before the storm arises. He is ambitious, and will likely live up to his dreams to be the best Alpha in the history of packs. He likes to keep to himself, and think of pure nothing, but also likes to chat with the elders. He loves to hear the stories of the past, when he wasn't born. He does worry a lot, and it isn't good for him, as he has the problem where if he worries to much, he can pass out.

Breed: Golden Retriever.

History: Halo, Justin's mother, was born and raised in a Barn, along with her brother. Halo's owner, Marx, saw a chance for Halo to have puppies. He got a Golden Retriever Stud from across the country, with the name of Wilbur. Wilbur was a brave, athletic male, with the heart of a marshmallow. All he wanted to do was to stay with Halo while she was pregnant... But he was took back to his original owner. Halo had a hard time on her own, but managed with the help of her brother, Locust.

On the 25th of September, 5 lovely Golden Retriever puppies were born. They were given the names of, 'Palm' 'Justin' 'Buddy' 'September' 'Autumn.' Halo was extremely happy when they were born, and Locust was rather shy,  and afraid they would nip at him. Justin loved the company of his sister 'Autumn' and they used to do pranks on Marx! Sometimes even on there mother.

He was very playful, but didn't chase his tail, or chase squirells. He was classed 'weird', as the other pups, and his mother told him that he should chase something! He was very quiet, and sometimes Marx worried about him, but just let him live his life.

At the age of 8 weeks, Justin's brothers' and sisters' started to get pretty worried that he wasn't going to be adopted. He normally just sat there, looking at the visitors when they came. Finally, a couple with a teenage daughter chose Justin, and kept his name. He was very scared when they arrived home, but he but his complete trust in the teenage daughter. They became best friends. Every morning of every day they took a early jog, best of friends.  He didn't even need a lead at the age of 7 months!

Then, the end of the world came... Justin was devastated, but he knew he had to go, he took his owners necklace, and put it around his neck... He then started a pack, and he saw dogs appearing, and joining... He was and is a great Alpha to the pack, but he doesn't realize it.

Breed Info: The Golden Retriever is a medium-sized breed of dog. They were historically developed as gun dogs to retrieve shot waterfowl such as ducks and upland game birds during hunting and shooting parties. They were named retriever because of their ability to retrieve game undamaged. Golden Retrievers have an instinctive love of water. They have a dense inner coat that provides them with adequate warmth, and a water repellent outer coat that lies flat against their bodies. These dogs are well suited to suburban or country environments. Although they need substantial outdoor exercise, they should be kept in a fenced area because of their instincts as hunting dogs and tendency to roam.
The Golden Retrievers' intelligence makes them versatile, allowing them to fill a variety of roles, including guide dog for the blind, hearing dog for the deaf, hunting dog, illegal-drug detector, and search and rescue participant. Because of their loyal and gentle temperament, Golden Retrievers are also popular family pets.
Golden Retrievers possess friendly, eager-to-please demeanours, and are the fourth most popular family dog breed (by registration) in the United States, the fifth most popular in Australia, and the eighth most popular in the United Kingdom!

Likes: Justin likes the freezing cold water, and diving into it on a hot sunny day. Also, he likes to hunt water birds, as that was what his breed was bred for. He likes to watch over the pack, as that was what his owner taught him to do, but over the family. He loves to watch the bright stars in the sky, and there are more than ever due to the fact electricity isn't working any more.

Dislikes: Justin hates killing other dogs, as he thinks its one of his family, his species. He also hates when people mention humans, as he thinks of his best friend, and will normally go and sulk. He hates the taste of warm water, and he hates the feel of it, he just likes the feel and taste of cold water.

Strengths: Justin is very fast, and that is his strong point! He is quite good at hunting, but I wouldn't say he is amazing at it, as he normally scares the prey off, or runs after it to early. He is definitely the best at running, ((Alphas and Beta's can be the best at 1 thing.)) and he likes to use his skill.

Dislikes: He isn't very good at thinking quickly, and will take his time during some things. He isn't good at fighting, and he isn't good with the moves, so he is likely to try to fight, but will usually fail at it! So he stays near dogs so they can protect him from worse in comes.

Relatives: His mother had the name of Halo, and she was a creamy, golden Golden Retriever. She had a father named Wilbur, who was to a Golden Retriever, but he was more of a darker shade. His siblings, 'Buddy' 'Autumn' 'Summer' and 'Palm', were the same colour as him, but might have gone a darker shade when growing older.

Crush: None so far.

Mate: None so far, but can request.

Pups: None so far..

Other: He loves to watch the silver moon at night, especially when its full so he can howl to it. Most of the other dogs in the pack love to join him, as he has a handsome, deep howl. And this is his owners necklace that he wears.

Name: Sara

Personality: Sara is more of a fun dog, and would rather explore her life, rather than sit around, waiting for stuff to happen. Her adventurous side normally takes over, meaning sometimes she sneaks away from the pack. She is very curious and alert, but is more friendly than aggressive. But when you get on her mean side, you do not want to be around to see her. She can get all worked up, and snap or bite, no matter who it is. She hasn't matured yet, meaning she is still playful and mad, like a ordinary puppy.

Breed: Kelpie Collie.

History: Find Out In RolePlay.

Breed Info: The Kelpie is an Australian sheep dog successful at mustering and droving with little or no command guidance. They are medium-sized dogs and come in a variety of colours. Kelpies have been exported throughout the world and are used to muster livestock, primarily sheep, cattle and goats.
The breed has been separated into two distinct varieties: the show or bench Kelpie and the working Kelpie. The show Kelpie is seen at conformation dog shows in some countries and is selected for appearance rather than working instinct. Working Kelpies are bred for working ability rather than appearance.The working Kelpie comes in three coat types: smooth, short, and rough. The coat can be almost every colour from black through light tan or cream. Some Kelpies have a white blaze on the chest, and a few have white points. Kelpies sometimes have a double coat, which sheds out in spring in temperate climates. Agouti is not unusual, and can look like a double coat.
Working Kelpies vary in size, ranging from about 19 inches to as much as 25 inches and from 28-60 lbs. The dog's working ability is unrelated to appearance, so stock men looking for capable working dogs disregard the dog's appearance

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Dislikes:

Relatives:

Crush:

Mate:

Pups:

Other: Silver moonlight <3

WIP
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:19:44 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 03:32:10 am »
Members.

.:Played By Huskies-Eat-Ponies.
Name: Justin.

Personality: Justin is very wise, and wants to show that life isn't all just hard work. He's the one you come to when your looking for a solution, or just a phrase to lighten up your day. His wisdom is free, and he will even share it to random dogs that he doesn't know, he just wants to make life easier for the pack and him. He is very peaceful, but will give a good fight if needed to, and he is most likely to, since most members want to be Alpha. He is very trusting, and he can be trusted with any secret; meaning he won't tell anyone a deep, dark secret. He loves to play around, especially running games which is his rather strong point.

He can be quite moody when he hasn't got enough sleep. He is determined, even when in a bad mood, and he plans on getting to safer ground before the storm arises. He is ambitious, and will likely live up to his dreams to be the best Alpha in the history of packs. He likes to keep to himself, and think of pure nothing, but also likes to chat with the elders. He loves to hear the stories of the past, when he wasn't born. He does worry a lot, and it isn't good for him, as he has the problem where if he worries to much, he can pass out.

Breed: Golden Retriever.

History: Halo, Justin's mother, was born and raised in a Barn, along with her brother. Halo's owner, Marx, saw a chance for Halo to have puppies. He got a Golden Retriever Stud from across the country, with the name of Wilbur. Wilbur was a brave, athletic male, with the heart of a marshmallow. All he wanted to do was to stay with Halo while she was pregnant... But he was took back to his original owner. Halo had a hard time on her own, but managed with the help of her brother, Locust.

On the 25th of September, 5 lovely Golden Retriever puppies were born. They were given the names of, 'Palm' 'Justin' 'Buddy' 'September' 'Autumn.' Halo was extremely happy when they were born, and Locust was rather shy,  and afraid they would nip at him. Justin loved the company of his sister 'Autumn' and they used to do pranks on Marx! Sometimes even on there mother.

He was very playful, but didn't chase his tail, or chase squirells. He was classed 'weird', as the other pups, and his mother told him that he should chase something! He was very quiet, and sometimes Marx worried about him, but just let him live his life.

At the age of 8 weeks, Justin's brothers' and sisters' started to get pretty worried that he wasn't going to be adopted. He normally just sat there, looking at the visitors when they came. Finally, a couple with a teenage daughter chose Justin, and kept his name. He was very scared when they arrived home, but he but his complete trust in the teenage daughter. They became best friends. Every morning of every day they took a early jog, best of friends.  He didn't even need a lead at the age of 7 months!

Then, the end of the world came... Justin was devastated, but he knew he had to go, he took his owners necklace, and put it around his neck... He then started a pack, and he saw dogs appearing, and joining... He was and is a great Alpha to the pack, but he doesn't realize it.

Breed Info: The Golden Retriever is a medium-sized breed of dog. They were historically developed as gun dogs to retrieve shot waterfowl such as ducks and upland game birds during hunting and shooting parties. They were named retriever because of their ability to retrieve game undamaged. Golden Retrievers have an instinctive love of water. They have a dense inner coat that provides them with adequate warmth, and a water repellent outer coat that lies flat against their bodies. These dogs are well suited to suburban or country environments. Although they need substantial outdoor exercise, they should be kept in a fenced area because of their instincts as hunting dogs and tendency to roam.
The Golden Retrievers' intelligence makes them versatile, allowing them to fill a variety of roles, including guide dog for the blind, hearing dog for the deaf, hunting dog, illegal-drug detector, and search and rescue participant. Because of their loyal and gentle temperament, Golden Retrievers are also popular family pets.
Golden Retrievers possess friendly, eager-to-please demeanours, and are the fourth most popular family dog breed (by registration) in the United States, the fifth most popular in Australia, and the eighth most popular in the United Kingdom!

Likes: Justin likes the freezing cold water, and diving into it on a hot sunny day. Also, he likes to hunt water birds, as that was what his breed was bred for. He likes to watch over the pack, as that was what his owner taught him to do, but over the family. He loves to watch the bright stars in the sky, and there are more than ever due to the fact electricity isn't working any more.

Dislikes: Justin hates killing other dogs, as he thinks its one of his family, his species. He also hates when people mention humans, as he thinks of his best friend, and will normally go and sulk. He hates the taste of warm water, and he hates the feel of it, he just likes the feel and taste of cold water.

Strengths: Justin is very fast, and that is his strong point! He is quite good at hunting, but I wouldn't say he is amazing at it, as he normally scares the prey off, or runs after it to early. He is definitely the best at running, ((Alphas and Beta's can be the best at 1 thing.)) and he likes to use his skill.

Dislikes: He isn't very good at thinking quickly, and will take his time during some things. He isn't good at fighting, and he isn't good with the moves, so he is likely to try to fight, but will usually fail at it! So he stays near dogs so they can protect him from worse in comes.

Relatives: His mother had the name of Halo, and she was a creamy, golden Golden Retriever. She had a father named Wilbur, who was to a Golden Retriever, but he was more of a darker shade. His siblings, 'Buddy' 'Autumn' 'Summer' and 'Palm', were the same colour as him, but might have gone a darker shade when growing older.

Crush: None so far.

Mate: None so far, but can request.

Pups: None so far..

Other: He loves to watch the silver moon at night, especially when its full so he can howl to it. Most of the other dogs in the pack love to join him, as he has a handsome, deep howl. And this is his owners necklace that he wears.

.:Played By Taylor:.
Just need to get the picture on..
Name: Lexie
Personality: Lexie is a young female collie who is full of energy she is a very bouncy female who loves to move. Her favourite things to do is; run, swim, learn new things and fetch stuff. Being a sweet girl (sometimes) she does get on with mainly anyone but she can be sour at times and can be a b*tch. She does laugh at anything you could say but she but shes just a bubbly girl what can i say. Lexie likes learning new things so she often talks to the wiser dogs about the past etc or just to tell her stories but she usually asks anyone about stories. Being an intelligent dog she loves to learn new things and she is a very good listener along with being very obedient.
She can be moody at times but everyone goes in moods right?.. She does like sleeping alot but thats not really her good points she prefers to be active. One of her best things to do would be lying in the long grass or on the sand whilst listening to the water flow whilst she watches the stars.
Breed: Border Collie
History: Like most collies Lexie was brought up on a farm, her mother and father were both working dogs who were very good at their job. Her father was more of a brute who worked on the farm doing the dirty work like herding the sheep etc; her mother was more of a show dog who get took to crufts several times coming back with 1-3rd place everytime.
Her mother gave birth to 6 adorable pups 'Tucker, Lexie, Molly, Teegan, Toby and Aisha' they all went to loving homes mainly close to the farm but Lexie went a little further than expected.
She lived with her owner Tom who loved her with all his heart he done everything for her and never left her alone, everyday he would take her and do agility or just have a good time on the beach running, swimming, fetching things or even learning her new tricks.
Tom would take Lexie on jogs along the beach or through the town everyday at sunset and everynight at midnight. The day came and Tom died leaving Lexie heart broken and alone, Tom stays in Lexies heart and she knows hes watching from above. Lexie wears Toms chains that he use to wear everyday as a reminder of his she also keeps his small blanket.
Breed Info: Collies were bred for farming work as there intelligence helped them learn their job/duties quite fast, also they are very athletic/agile dogs that are used for agility and showing. They are also loving dogs that are ideal pets but they need alot of exercising as they have alot of energy.
Likes: She likes alot of things like; star watching, swimming, running, fetching, listening to stories and learning new things. She loves spending time with all the other dogs on to island as she loves company or just a good chat.
Dislikes: Lexie dislikes it when ever anyone talks about a human not that she doesnt like humans just it reminds her of Tom and all the memories of him she had then suddenly he was gone it breaks her heart. She hates dogs that bully others as she thinks 'They are your species why would you want to hurt them? we need to stick together' but i guess not all dogs think like that huh. She hates sharks but that doesnt stop her swimming in the beach water it could stop her.
Strengths: Her strengths are that she is a really good swimmer, runner and she is quite strong so i guess these are strengths along with her intelligence that helps her get out of trouble with her quick thinking.
Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are that she isnt very confident due to being bullied by most of the other dogs who are larger than her which hurts her feelings and she worries alot which is also not good.
Relatives: Her mother was Tika a light brown female border collie, her father was a black border collie with mixes of brown so he was tri-colored, Tucker and Lexie were a dark brown color with brown/green eyes, Toby was a light brown like her mother with blue eyes, and Teegan and Aisha were tri-colored just likes their father with green eyes.
Crush: No one yet.
Mate: Not yet.
Pups: None yet.
Rank: Maybe a Guard or hunter something along those lines.
Other: Silver
Thats Toms chain that Lexie wears as a reminder of him; .:Picture In Wip:.

.:Played By Aurakari:.
Name: Blue
Personality: Blue has a very kind and lcin personality along with a serious side. She can also be like a pup, she loves to run and play with her pups and her friends.Her kind personality makes it easy for others to get along with her since she is easygoing and laid back. But when more serious duties come along she is very determined to get the job done. She is also very brave and loyal the the pack, she would protect them and her pups with her life if it ever came to that.
Breed: Australian Shepherd
History: Blue was born on a farm, she and her brother were bred to become herding dogs, just like their parents. Blue had a good pup hood full of play and fun training, she learned something new everyday. But her brother seemed to be more interested in getting into fights with the other dogs. A year later the human race started to die out. Their loving owners soon died, just like the rest. Her parents were too old and weak to leave the farm, so they stayed, Blue didn't worry about them too much, she knew they would fine. Blue heard of an island just a ways off the shore where dogs could be free and happy, so she and her brother made their way to it.
On the way Blue met a handsome Australian shepherd. She and him soon fell in love, then she became pregnant. She and him were ecstatic, she always wanted puppies of her own. But her happiness soon turned into sorrow. Her mate had been killed in a fight. So it was just her and her brother once again. She knew they would have to hurry to get to the island before the puppies were born, and that's what they did. After a lot of swimming and floating on wooden boards they finally reached the island. Two months later three gorgeous puppies were born. She and her brother soon joined Justin's pack after her pups were born.
Likes: She loves spending time her sons more than anything in the world, she also enjoys running along the beach with them. Swimming is also an activity she enjoys very much, but her pups have yet to experience swimming.
Dislikes: She dreads being away from her pups for long periods of time, she also dislikes snakes.
Strengths: She is quite quick and good at herding large groups of animals. Her hearing and sense of smell are very acute, which make her a great hunter. But she isn't the best on the island.
Weaknesses: When it comes to snakes she is terrified, it is unknown why she is so afraid of them. Her small size makes her a little weaker than the rest of the pack, but it doesn't bother her too much.
Relatives: Her brother, Maximus, is one of the warriors on the island.
Crush: None.
Mate: The father of her pups died before they were born.
Pups: She has 3 pups. Tonto, Rascal, and Kemo. They are all males and are a month and a half old.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 05:32:46 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 03:32:31 am »
Save 1

YOU MAY POST!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: SilverMoon Island.-Dog Roleplay- :Literate:Open And Accepting
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 08:47:47 am »
-bump- And I put a lot of effort in my application there -_-

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 09:55:30 am »
This looks really cool, I'll edit this with my app soon ^^
Edit: I fail x.x I accidently made a new reply, sorry 3:)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:01:09 pm by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 12:06:02 pm »
@Auriakuri: Thanks! I thought this would be dead, I will edit this into a accept :P

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 01:58:20 pm »

Name: Lexie
Personality: Lexie is a young female collie who is full of energy she is a very bouncy female who loves to move. Her favourite things to do is; run, swim, learn new things and fetch stuff. Being a sweet girl (sometimes) she does get on with mainly anyone but she can be sour at times and can be a b*tch. She does laugh at anything you could say but she but shes just a bubbly girl what can i say. Lexie likes learning new things so she often talks to the wiser dogs about the past etc or just to tell her stories but she usually asks anyone about stories. Being an intelligent dog she loves to learn new things and she is a very good listener along with being very obedient.
She can be moody at times but everyone goes in moods right?.. She does like sleeping alot but thats not really her good points she prefers to be active. One of her best things to do would be lying in the long grass or on the sand whilst listening to the water flow whilst she watches the stars.
Breed: Border Collie
History: Like most collies Lexie was brought up on a farm, her mother and father were both working dogs who were very good at their job. Her father was more of a brute who worked on the farm doing the dirty work like herding the sheep etc; her mother was more of a show dog who get took to crufts several times coming back with 1-3rd place everytime.
Her mother gave birth to 6 adorable pups 'Tucker, Lexie, Molly, Teegan, Toby and Aisha' they all went to loving homes mainly close to the farm but Lexie went a little further than expected.
She lived with her owner Tom who loved her with all his heart he done everything for her and never left her alone, everyday he would take her and do agility or just have a good time on the beach running, swimming, fetching things or even learning her new tricks.
Tom would take Lexie on jogs along the beach or through the town everyday at sunset and everynight at midnight. The day came and Tom died leaving Lexie heart broken and alone, Tom stays in Lexies heart and she knows hes watching from above. Lexie wears Toms chains that he use to wear everyday as a reminder of his she also keeps his small blanket.
Breed Info: Collies were bred for farming work as there intelligence helped them learn their job/duties quite fast, also they are very athletic/agile dogs that are used for agility and showing. They are also loving dogs that are ideal pets but they need alot of exercising as they have alot of energy.
Likes: She likes alot of things like; star watching, swimming, running, fetching, listening to stories and learning new things. She loves spending time with all the other dogs on to island as she loves company or just a good chat.
Dislikes: Lexie dislikes it when ever anyone talks about a human not that she doesnt like humans just it reminds her of Tom and all the memories of him she had then suddenly he was gone it breaks her heart. She hates dogs that bully others as she thinks 'They are your species why would you want to hurt them? we need to stick together' but i guess not all dogs think like that huh. She hates sharks but that doesnt stop her swimming in the beach water it could stop her.
Strengths: Her strengths are that she is a really good swimmer, runner and she is quite strong so i guess these are strengths along with her intelligence that helps her get out of trouble with her quick thinking.
Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are that she isnt very confident due to being bullied by most of the other dogs who are larger than her which hurts her feelings and she worries alot which is also not good.
Relatives: Her mother was Tika a light brown female border collie, her father was a black border collie with mixes of brown so he was tri-colored, Tucker and Lexie were a dark brown color with brown/green eyes, Toby was a light brown like her mother with blue eyes, and Teegan and Aisha were tri-colored just likes their father with green eyes.
Crush: Justin.
Mate: Not yet.
Pups: None yet.
Rank: Maybe a Guard or hunter something along those lines.
Thats Toms chain that Lexie wears as a reminder of him;

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 10:02:29 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.