Author Topic: SilverMoon Island.-Dog Roleplay- :Literate:Open And Accepting  (Read 23313 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: SilverMoon Island.-Dog Roleplay- :Literate:Open And Accepting
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 04:00:15 pm »
(Sorry, I made a new reply x.x I always make this mistake T.T)

Name: Blue
Personality: Blue has a very kind and lcin personality along with a serious side. She can also be like a pup, she loves to run and play with her pups and her friends.Her kind personality makes it easy for others to get along with her since she is easygoing and laid back. But when more serious duties come along she is very determined to get the job done. She is also very brave and loyal the the pack, she would protect them and her pups with her life if it ever came to that.
Breed: Australian Shepherd
History: Blue was born on a farm, she and her brother were bred to become herding dogs, just like their parents. Blue had a good pup hood full of play and fun training, she learned something new everyday. But her brother seemed to be more interested in getting into fights with the other dogs. A year later the human race started to die out. Their loving owners soon died, just like the rest. Her parents were too old and weak to leave the farm, so they stayed, Blue didn't worry about them too much, she knew they would fine. Blue heard of an island just a ways off the shore where dogs could be free and happy, so she and her brother made their way to it.
On the way Blue met a handsome Australian shepherd. She and him soon fell in love, then she became pregnant. She and him were ecstatic, she always wanted puppies of her own. But her happiness soon turned into sorrow. Her mate had been killed in a fight. So it was just her and her brother once again. She knew they would have to hurry to get to the island before the puppies were born, and that's what they did. After a lot of swimming and floating on wooden boards they finally reached the island. Two months later three gorgeous puppies were born. She and her brother soon joined Justin's pack after her pups were born.
Likes: She loves spending time her sons more than anything in the world, she also enjoys running along the beach with them. Swimming is also an activity she enjoys very much, but her pups have yet to experience swimming.
Dislikes: She dreads being away from her pups for long periods of time, she also dislikes snakes.
Strengths: She is quite quick and good at herding large groups of animals. Her hearing and sense of smell are very acute, which make her a great hunter. But she isn't the best on the island.
Weaknesses: When it comes to snakes she is terrified, it is unknown why she is so afraid of them. Her small size makes her a little weaker than the rest of the pack, but it doesn't bother her too much.
Relatives: Her brother, Maximus, is one of the warriors on the island.

Crush: None.
Mate: The father of her pups died before they were born.
Pups: She has 3 pups. Tonto, Rascal, and Kemo. They are all males and are a month and a half old.

Other: Silver.

(Finished ^^. Bad application is bad.)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:30:57 pm by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 05:24:05 pm »
@Taylor: Ah, what a lovely dog. She is of course accepted, and we will ask Auriakuri if we want to roleplay now, of course your opinion matters as well!

@Auriakuri: She is beautiful, and her puppies. And its okay, the roleplay might get more viewers with more pages! She is accepted, and I will add her on the front page as soon as possible.

@Everyone: Would you like to start now? Or wait for 1-2 more people to join. I vote to start now, I'm always a eager one.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 11:49:21 pm »
Sure ^.^ it might draw in more people.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 12:06:36 pm »

Name: Kyra
Personality: For 7 months Kyra is quite a bitter pup who doesnt really get on with anyone now since the humans have gone, and she does snap alot which isnt good as shes a young pup who wont be accepted for her actions. But before the humans had gone she was a very playful pup who loved everyone basically&she would get on with anyone. She can be shy at times but she is quite a confident pup and will stand up for herself she doesnt car if your a great dane, german shephers, rotweiller what ever she will stand her ground. She can be agressive at times but she also very playful, energetic and hard working.
Breed: Doberman
History: Well as a pup she lived in the military with her mother and other siblings her father was one of the best dogs they had on the force hence his many years of experience. Her mother (Roxy) gave birth to 4 beautiful pups 'Rocko, Hunter, Crater and Kyra' being the only she pup she was spoilt by her parents. The pups began to growl older and wiser becoming more mature the force decided it was a good idea to start training the pups. The pups put blood and sweat into their training to become like their father Ace.
One day Roxy and Ace had to go out on duty with the force whilst the pups waited many hours but their parents hadent returned 'Maybe they are still owrking?' or 'Maybe they've just went for a rest cause of a full days work?' many thoughts ran through the pups heads at this point when the sargent came in and gathered all the pups.
The sargent sat down looking at the pups he then put his hands in his head and began to talk 'I know you pups probably cant understande me but; your parents.....your parents were great dogs never put a paw wrong i tell you' He would say with a sniffle 'The best dogs we had on the force' more sniffles followed looking at the pups.
He began to tell them what happened 'Well the battle feild is a dangerous place for a dog but your parents were fearless. Tony one of the troops was killed...your mother lay beside him her owner hurt a gun shot to the heart' liquid began pouring from his eyes 'If only we could have gotten her from that bomb, and your father well he must have been angry&heart broken to what happened to her he just ran past the ditches and onto enemy land and they fired.... A shot to old Aces back and chest' the sargent began rubbing his eyes and moaning he was crying.
'This is no place for you pups, thats why yous are being taken away to a better&safer place along with all the other canines...' He said the crying became stronger from the sargent they had never seen him cry before as the 4 pups hugged into him. Several days passed and all dogs had been placed on a boat and shipped off all the humans ashore waving as an explosion went off/a big bang in the distance smoke filled the island and they were gone.
Breed Info: Doberman are one of the most common pet breeds, and the breed is well known as a intelligent, alert and loyal companion dog. Although once commonly used as guard dogs or police dogs, this is less common today.
Likes: Well she likes being alone and thinking about things, but she doesnt like a bit of company. Kyra isnt all doom and gloom cause of her past she can be playful at times and she likes watching the start as the sea brushes against the sand or crashes against the cliffs.
Dislikes: She dislikes anyone mentioning humans as it reminds her of her sargent and her parents, she dislikes banging noises as it reminds her of the bomb&gun shots.
Strengths: Her strengths are she is quite a strong pup from being in the military&she knows a thing or 2 about surviving alone. She is a good runner, swimmer and she is quite intelligent for her age along with being very loyal and obedient.
Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are she hates banging noises and she will often run without thinking which could end up in her trampling over something or even someone.

Relatives: Well her mother Roxy who is dead, Her father Ace who is dead, and her brothers Rocko, Hunter and Crater but she doesnt really know where they are anymore or if they are alive (Feel welcome to make an App to be Rocko, Hunter or Crater).
Crush: Nope
Mate: Nope
Pups: None
Other: Silver! Oh yea and she wears a chain collar and her sargents tags that he gave her before they got shipped off.

(How many apps are we able to create just wondering if i was allowed 2&thanks for accepting me&yeah we should start rping cause people may join then since they'll see more posts etc).

« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:13:54 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 07:50:30 pm »
@Taylor: Accepted, she's a lovely dog.

@Everyone: I will post tomorrow, I got to post on lots of things before I have to go!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 10:05:01 am »
((@Everyone: Be aware that they only have bushes as shelter. I'll describe where they live! On a mountain, where you can look out into the sea, and a little slopey part when you can travel to the sea and back, but you have to be careful.))
.:Justin:.

The pack was running in the water, water splashing everywhere. The storm twisted and turned, until it disappeared into pure nowhere. Justin led the pack back to there lives, and Lola, his owner, was there... He was welcoming his old pal back with open arms... Then, he awoken unfortunely.  

The dream was gone now... Chocolate brown eyes fluttered open, as the early morning sun lay down on Silver Moon Island. Justin's paws wriggled underneath the rather large bush, as he struggled to get up... He had stayed on late patrol last night, and had to scare away a few lone, aggressive foxes, along with some other predators that could steal there prey. He sighed, and forced himself out of the cosy den... Justin looked out at the sea, the chain limply dangling from his neck. "I miss you Lola, I really do..." The Golden Retriever whispered in the wind, closing his eyes.

His paws left marks in the soft earth, as he headed down to the shore. His feet moved quickly, as he sped down the slippy slope, but he made it. He felt the warm sand on his paw pads, and his tongue lolled out of his mouth. He was thirsty, but he knew he couldn't drink salt water, so he would head to the river soon. He sat down at the sea-line, the waves wafting his pale, wavy fur. He wondered if any of the others were awake.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 11:32:14 am »

..:LEXIE:..
Lexie woke with a startle from a horrible dream about the last sight she seen of Tom and then the storm a tear sat in the corner of her eye for a few seconds then streaked down her cheek 'Oh tom why cant you come back' she shook her head and let out a yawn getting up then stretching. A gust of wind blew through Lexie's fur as she sat on the mountain top as she let out a sight, she peered down at the beach and decided she would go for a walk as she tripped and stumbled down the slopes her paws moving quickly to prevent her from falling and causing any bad injuries.
Getting closer to the bottom of the slope she stumbled onto the sand the rising to her paws she shook the sand&dust from her fur as she sighed then began walking along the sand her paws in the shallow parts of the water. She sat down as se looked at the sun set she let out a sight. Lexie turned her head to see Justin sitting along the shore line she wanted to go over but she didnt know if she would bother him or not so she just sat looking up into the sky.

..:KYRA:..
  Kyra woke and jumped down from her rock as she landed in the land with a thump her paws leaving marks in the sand as she let out a yawn as she sat down her stomach let out a growl 'I wish the sargent was here to feed me' she said with a sigh the young pup had never been so heart broken. Kyra spotted a bird down on the beach but she didnt think before she lept running down the slopes she began to fall 'whooooooaaaaa!' she shouted as she hit the bottom with a thud 'Ive seriously got to stop doing that' she said to herself.
Shaking the sand from her pelt she began to bound along the beach chasing the bird as sand flicked from her past the tiny patter of pawsteps was heard as she ran along the beach barking. Her barking scared the bird and it flew off she came to a sudden halt 'Ugh!' she huffed letting out a snarl as she walked back along the beach with her head down.
The young pup attempted to jump back up the slopes tumbling back down several times as she gave up and lay at the bottom in the corner her stomach growled once more, she decided to go to sleep to forget about her hunger.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 11:14:45 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 01:47:53 pm »
I'll have to post later, I have to go to work T.T
Here is my post ^.^)
Blue
Blue was awaken by the soft paws of her puppies jumping on her "Mom! Mom! Wake up!" they said in unison "Okay, okay. I'm awake." she yawned. Tonto, Kemo, and Rascal giggled and began rolling over one another  "Can we go outside?" "Yeah Mom!" "Please?" Blue laughed "Yes you may. But don't go too far." Her pups yipped in excitement then ran outside. Blue slowly got to her paws then stretched before stepping out into the open, the morning sun shone down over the island, making it look almost unbelievable. Blue took in a deep breath of the sea scented air "It's almost too go to be true." she breathed. The bright blue sky was beautiful here, where she used to live it was rarely ever like this. She looked down towards the beach where her pups were running back and forth, Blue smiled then made her way down the slope to the sandy beach. As soon as she stepped a paw onto the sand her pups were already there to shower her with affection "I love you all too." she said with a motherly smile. After a few licks to them they charged down the shoreline, bumping into Justin along the way. Blue laughed as they jumped over one another, after she watched them for a few minutes she walked towards the water to watch the calm sea. She stood there for a while, just staring out across the sea "I wish you were with me.." she whispered.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:59:43 am by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 02:39:17 pm »
:Justin:

Justin scent that a few other dogs were making there way down the slope to the beach shore. Justin turned his head to see a few puppies heading his way. He was bumped into, and stumbled back a bit, with a slight chuckle. "Hey pups," he barked. He had to admit, he loved this place and the pack, but he wanted Lola to be with him. He turned to Blue, and gave a her a short smile, before turning to Lexie. The Golden Retriever retreated to his paws, and slowly walked up to the brown Border Collie. "Hello Lexie," He began, "would you like to go on a hunting patrol with a few other dogs?" He asked, wondering if Blue would like to show her pups how to hunt, and if Kyra would like to come.

He started to think about the best places to hunt, maybe near the river... He then focused back on the Brown Border Collie, who seemed to be thinking about her past owner to...

puppy09

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2013, 05:01:37 pm »
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 05:34:58 pm by WeirdFloof! »