Author Topic: SilverMoon Island.-Dog Roleplay- :Literate:Open And Accepting  (Read 23315 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: SilverMoon Island.-Dog Roleplay- :Literate:Open And Accepting
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 06:25:06 pm »
@WeirdFloof!: Aw, what a unique cross! She is accepted, start roleplaying when ever you want..

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

puppy09

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 06:58:48 pm »

Daisy's beautiful brown eyes fluttered open to see the protective den, well bush, that covered her. She parted her large jaws to let out a small yawn, and she shut her jaw with a quick snap. The cross pushed herself to her paws, and exited her small den. "Great, another day.." She murmured, her bones aching terribly. Her mouth felt dry, so she started to make her way to the river. She saw Justin, Blue, and her pups, Lexie, and Kyra relaxing on the beach. She sighed, and carried on walking to the calm river, where she could have a quick drink.

Soon she got there. The tropical trees shaded the sun away from the Doberman Husky Cross, and she bent down. She lapped up some water, her long tail high in the air. Daisy then finished her drink, and used a log that she pushed, to walk across the river. She then took the long way round to get to the beach.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 09:51:42 pm »

..:LEXIE:..
Lexie turned her head to see the three pups running along the beach as she let out a smile then a giggle as they bumped into Justin, as they were closely followed by Blue she let out a smile towards the she dog.
She heard paw-steps coming towards her as she spotted Justin walking toawrds her she felt a strange feeling in her stomach but she didnt know what it was. She turned to the male and gave him a smile as he spoke ' Hello Lexie' he said then followed by 'would you like to go on a hunting patrol with a few other dogs?' a feeling of happiness shot through her as Justin spoke 'Hey Justin' she replied then followed by 'sure i would like to go on a hunting patrol' she added as her tail began to wag with happiness as it left marks in the sand a smile still across her face.

..:KYRA:..
Kyras eyes shot open as she heard the sound of tiny paw steps running across the beach as she looked at the three small pups her tiny docked tail began to was as her tounge lolled out of her mouth, then hearing the large male say something about a hunting patrol. Her tail began to wag as she liked the sound of it and she thought it would be a great time for her to learn to hunt.
The small pup rose to her paws as she walked forward slowly slightly crouched down as she felt a bit weary of the larger dogs, she that sat down still quite a distance away from the other dogs as she watched them with her head tilted.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 11:11:34 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

puppy09

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 10:56:48 am »

Daisy saw Justin talking to Lexie, and she wondered what they were talking about. Her tail whipped silently side to side, as she walked across the shoreline, her head held high. The Husky/Doberman Cross strolled forwards, edging closer to the two dogs. Then she saw Kyra watching the 2 with her head tilted. Daisy trotted to the tiny dog, her tail whipping back and forth. She stopped about 3 fox lengths away from the pup. "Hey Kyra!" Daisy barked, with a a happy tone in her voice.

While she waited, she thought about what Justin and Lexie are talking about. Hunting Patrols? Border Patrols? She wondered, her mind zoned out. She then shook her head rapidly, and then focused on Kyra again.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 07:19:33 pm »

Kyra watched as the medium sized female dog came walking up to her "Hey Kyra" she said Kyra was surprised that Daisy wanted to talk to her considering she had quite a bitter attitude because of her past. Her tiny tail began to wag "Hey Daisy!" she replied with a small cute bark as she twirled in a circle then sat back down her head tilted.
The young pup having a smile on her face as her tail wagged continuously her head tilted as she waited for the she dogs response her eyes filled with happiness.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 11:16:55 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 10:38:45 pm »

Justin nodded with a smile, "I knew you would." He stood up after his long sit, and shook his pelt. "Do you think Blue and her pups should come, and Daisy and Kyra?" He asked, his head turning to see Daisy and Kyra chatting. He smiled brightly, "maybe Blue's pups will learn something..." He nattered on...

He wondered into his own mind, wondering what they should get today. He licked his lips thinking of the thought, but then zoned back to real life.

-Sorry for the shortness, I needed to post!-

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 11:00:11 am »

..:Lexie:..
She gave a smile to Justin as he said "I knew you would!" as she barked back "Well hunting is one of my strong points and what i enjoy doing the most" she smiled as her tail still wagged leaving a mark in the sand. As the alpha asked a question "Do you think Blue and her pups should come, and Daisy and Kyra?" she turned her head to look at Blue and her pups then to look at Kyra and Daisy "Sure i guess they could come the more the merrier!" she replied with a soft tone then adding "It would also be a good time to teach the pups to hunt?" she asked as the realized the pups would have to learn sooner or later.

Kyras pointy ears perked as she heard Justin say hers and Daisy's name her small tail began to wag, he then was on about Blue and her pups. The young pup was excited that other pups would be joining them on the hunt but she was even happier knowing Daisy was coming considering she was the only one Kyra had spoken to.
She looked at Daisy with her big, brown puppy eyes "Daisy... are you coming on the hunt to?" the young pup questions with a small excited bark as she spun in a circle once again then coming to a halt and stopping infron of the she dog as she waited for an answer.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 11:06:07 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2013, 12:37:55 pm »
Sorry for not posting >.< it's going to be a few days before I post. I'm not at home roght now.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2013, 07:03:31 pm »
Ok No Problem! :P

puppy09

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2013, 03:21:11 pm »

Daisy looked at the Doberman, who seemed rather happy to be speaking with the cross. "Daisy..." The pup began, "Are you coming on the hunt do?" She asked. Daisy smiled, "I would never turn down a hunt." She turned to see Justin and Lexie chatting about something, something Daisy couldn't figure out. She gestured Kyra to follow her, and when she reached the two dogs, she barked, "Hey, are we coming?" Her tail whipped back and forth, and she hoped for a 'Yes.' She let her rump fall on the sand, so she was sitting down.