Author Topic: The City Pack. :Literate: Open & Accepting.  (Read 13218 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The City Pack. :Literate: Open & Accepting.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 05:50:40 pm »
xD Big word and thank you..And hmm..Would Strong would fit?..OF COURSE x3))

puppy09

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 07:31:31 pm »
@Everyone: Anyone want to roleplay? We've got 3 people roleplaying, maybe people will be lured if we carry on a bit. I will edit the first page a bit for the time/weather and such.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 08:32:52 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

puppy09

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 08:36:16 pm »
@Taylor: Aw, Cutie! She is of course accepted![/size]

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 08:38:47 pm »
Welcome to the RP^^Also, I don't mind if she be Strong's crush. -shrugs-

@Floof: Floofie..Can u start? ;3))  

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 08:53:53 pm »
(Heh thanks Weirdfloof!, and thanks Thrillex :D).
DA Account

puppy09

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 08:58:43 pm »

Yellow light skimmed across New York City, but didn't touch the alley way where the pack were resting. The sun touched the edge of the alley way, but couldn't go any further, as the shadows of the towered over the alley. At 6:10, orange eyelids fluttered open to show chocolate brown eyes. The Novia Duck Tolling Retriever was in a solid, silver bin, along side with his mate, Sophie. Samuel, or Sam as he is preferred to be called, made his way out of the metal den.

He sat at the edge of the alley way, and enjoyed the sun that soaked on his pelt. Less people walked on the streets, and the ones who did barely noticed the Retriever. He shook his surprisingly shiny for a stray, pelt, and watched the clouds float above. The wind blew at his golden pelt, and he felt his whole body shrivel up in a deep, long shiver. His belly rumbled, and he quickly trotted to Strong's and Lexie's bin dens. The pairs bins were right next to each other, as they were both hunters.
"Lexie?" He barked, to the Labrador Cross, then barked, "Strong?" He let would let them wake up before he would carry on.

Whats the best place to hunt? The male thought to himself, still waiting for any signs of waking up from the pair. The park? Maybe the hot dog stand, he usually gives us a snack or two.. Sam thought, his chocolate, teddy eyes blinking thoughtlessly.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 09:18:28 pm »

Strong

Strong body quiver as he heard his name called. The young male husky woke up and begin blinking his eye, ready for the morning start. Strong begin stretching until he heard his board..meaning it was good to go start the day. Until suddenly, a crack randomly appeared. Strong yawned and straighten up. Then answered Sam's bark. "Yes sir?" he answered with a respected tone. "Another day for hunting" he asked,as he walked out the den, walking towards Sam--Whom was thinking of a good hunting place-- "Thought of something yet for me and Lexie to start the day?" he asked with a grin of his face. Strong was always happy to serve his Alpha.

Minutes later, Strong throat was acting up..or started acting up every morning. Strong turned to Sam and told he would be right back. The young husky traveled to the pond and began taking sips of the fresh,clear,and cool water. Seconds later, Strong was feeling back and ran back to the alpha, seeing if he made his decision yet on where to hunt. When he finally reached, he saw he didn't decided yet, so Strong slightly nodded and sat besides him. (Is this short?)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 09:19:45 pm »

❃Lexie❃
Lexie stirred in her sleep as she heard a trash can bang, the sound of cars beeping could be heard from her trash can den as the smell of petrol was quite strong. The sound of humans voices could be heard the alley was cool as the suns rays didnt shine into the alley as she let out a shiver as she turned over in her sleep. Her tail wagging side tapping off the sides of the can.
She heard the Alphas bark then followed by "Lexie?" and "Strong?" as her eyes shot open, her eyes still slightly shut with sleep as she shook her head and crawled from her tin den. She lowered her front end the the floor as she stretched her work of muscle showing as she let out a yawn, her jaw flexing as her sharp, pearl white teeth showing as her jaw clamped together as she shook her pelt.
She urged forward a bit further away from her den as she spotted the alpha "Yeah Sam?" she replied with a smile to her face her curled over tail wagging as her brown eyes glittered in the day light her black eye lids fluttered as she waited for a reply from her alpha and as she waited for Strong the crawl from his tin den.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:18:22 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 09:21:04 pm »
(Sorry was a bit late my laptop crashed >.<)
DA Account