Author Topic: The City Pack. :Literate: Open & Accepting.  (Read 13214 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The City Pack. :Literate: Open & Accepting.
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 09:26:14 pm »
Lml, it's alright.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 09:27:57 pm »
(Phew!:p and how do i get my writing large [for the name] as i try the size thing [with the A and the arrow] but the size doesnt really change?).
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 09:30:20 pm »
I see..Look at this code... Make sure you just change the number..

Code: [Select]
[size=10pt]Write Name Between Here[/size]
Code: [Select]
[font=Verdana]You change the names of the Font. Under the red Squiggle ling [/font]
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:32:12 pm by Thrillex »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 09:41:00 pm »
(Thanks so much!:D).
DA Account

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 09:42:38 pm »
<3 You're welcome..-Floofs-))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 09:44:41 pm »

Wind chorused with the snow, battering the shallow alley way, full with dogs. Most dogs bone's were sticking from there bodies, and they were all shivering deeply, well except for Strong and Lexie, they both were made to survive the cold. Sophie's pups were lying on the floor, there skinny tummies not moving either up, or down. Panic flooded through the Labrador's body, and she looked towards Sam. He was lying on the floor, his eyes wide open, but with no expression. His tummy was lying flat, not moving. "Sam?" Sophie whined, her eyes filling up with tears. "SAM! Wake up!" She cried, tears streaming down her yellow face. [/i]

Sophie's eyes jolted open, and her breaths were heavy and deep. Her eyes were full with liquid, and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. Sophie sighed, and relaxed her head on the cold bin. The den felt rather warm, as it was facing the opposite way of the flighting wind.

About a couple of minutes later, Sophie stumbled out of the den. She was due to give birth today, and she was kind of worried for her pups to be born in the winter weather. Sophie saw Sam organizing a hunting patrol, and sighed, she wished Sam would stay with her the whole day, supporting her. She stumbled back in her den, and lay down. She wanted to cry, as pregnancy made her quite emotional these days. She closed her eyes, but forced them open.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 09:53:06 pm »
-Le waits for Floofie- I'll post Sky later))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 09:56:08 pm »

❃Lexie❃
Lexie sat infront of the alpha the winds cold breeze blowing through her fur as she sat motionless waiting for his orders on where they were to go to hunt, her tail continuously waging across the ground as she looked at Strong giving him a smile then looked back at the alpha. She heard Sophie come out of her den as she looked across her shoulder giving her a smile she the returned to her den Lexies focus went back onto the alpha.
The sound of a large beep was heard from the entrance to the alley as her head sharply turned as she spotted a few cars 'Looks like traffic' she though to herself as she yet again turned back the the alpha. Beeps were sounding off left, right and center as she tried not to loose focus the sound of the humans voices still heard as she let out another yawn.

(Heh thanks Thrillex! -floofs back-)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:18:54 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

puppy09

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 10:13:14 pm »
((Maybe Sky could interact with Sophie... Just making everyone included.))

"Yes, hunting," Sam barked to the Siberian Husky. Then he watched him race of, probably because of his throat problem thing. His sandy pelt swished in the wind, as he looked at the Akita. He saw she was just waking up, and he gave a short smile. Patiently, he waited for Lexie fully wake up. "Yeah Sam?" The dog finally barked.

He waited a minute or two, to figure out where they were hunting, then finally spoke, "I was thinking me, you and Strong could go get some food at the Stand, then go to the park for some food." He sat down, and his tail brushed on the concrete floor. When they were both up and ready, Sam went to the edge of the kerb, and waited for them to follow.

People looked at him with disgusted looks. He just looked at them, not caring what those lousy creatures thinks. Sam waited patiently, as he started to remember where the Hot Dog Stand was.

((There are still speech in there, I just couldn't be bothered to keep on colouring! :P))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 10:26:06 pm »

❃Lexie❃
Lexies tail wagged even quicker at this point as she sat listening to the alpha "I was thinking me, you and Strong could go get some food at the Stand, then go to the park for some food." her tail wagging again "Sure, i would love to go on a hunt!" the she dog replied as her ears flicked as Sam got up and walked out the alley to the kerb.
She lifted to her paws she she shook her pelt as she began to pad out from the alley towards Sam as she kept looking back towads strong, a human walked past her and mumbled something whilst giving her a horrid look as she let out a snarl whilst walking past the human. The woman let out a sort of shriek and hurried along as she snapped her jaws shut as she stood beside Sam.
DA Account