Author Topic: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open Not Accepting  (Read 11322 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
.:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open Not Accepting
« on: April 21, 2013, 04:15:17 pm »
Facing The Wind

Blizzards are whirling around in the frantic place of Antarctica. There's one suspicious conversation happening around in the cosy cabin. Humans are saying, "Dangerous mission..." "Those stocks NEED to be delivered!" 6 Huskies/Alaskan Malamutes are on a journey. In the coldest, most dangerous time of the year, 6 huskies and a sledge owner are going on a mission to deliver this heavy sled to a lovely place, where the dogs will be rewarded with many stuff! Danger lurks around every icy edge, polar bears, icy lakes that are easy to break, and even... Well there's a myth! About a big yeti guarding the Antarctic border.

Time Of Day: 6:30am.
What's Happening: The dogs are getting ready for the mission, and they just had there food, and drink. They are being clipped on the sled, and the owner is getting another dog, then they are heading off!
Weather:Snow is whirling around your paws, and it looks like a dangerous blizzard is coming...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:39:33 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. No Posting!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 04:48:07 pm »
Oh No!
Look Out!
Its The Rules!

|1.| Do not Godmod, or  powerplay, or Auto-Hit, I know I say it every role-play! But it would be annoying!

|2.| Please PLEASE don't just find yourself at our destination point! Or finding yourself randomly on a mountain!

|3.| No swearing, because younger kids might join/stalk this roleplay. Maybe minor ones, like crap, are allowed but that's it!

|4.| No mating, as you are on a important job, and you don't want to have pups half way there!

Ranks.

Alpha. Alpha's are the dogs at the front, and they compass around the Antarctic weather!

Beta. Beta's are the dogs in the middle, and they swing the dogs from left to right!

Delta. Delta's are the dogs at the back, and they pull the sled, helping the Beta's and Alpha's.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:44:20 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 05:45:09 am »
APPLICATION!
Code: [Select]
[center][size=15pt].:Name Here:.[/size][/center]
[center][img].:Img Link here:.[/img][/center]

[color=grey]Name[/color] Text Here
[color=grey]Age[/color] Text Here
[color=grey]Gender[/color] Text Here

[color=grey]Personality[/color] Text Here
[color=grey]History[/color] Text Here.

[color=grey]Family[/color] Text Here.
[color=grey]Ranks[/color] Text Here.
[color=grey]Breed[/color] Text Here.
[color=grey]Extra[/color] Text Here.

Alfie

Name Alfie
Age Reaching 4 Years.
Gender Officially a male.

Personality Alfie is a wiser dog, and likes to give advice to other dogs. Even when he is down in the dumps, he will still likely put up a happy face, and carry on with the day. He is not easy to tire, and can go on for over 16 hours running before he starts to tire. When he is in a real bad mood, he will give a little nip if bothered. Despite that, when shown his red frisbee he will do anything to have a good play with it. He will play with other dogs, and have great fun, but he is most likely to be seen running, or staring into the distance. Alfie can also be very friendly with other creatures, but aggressive if they are a threat to there pack.
History Alfie was born in the simple life of the UK. His mother, Crystal, mainly focused on the other pups, as Alfie was suspected not to make it with a fatal Heart condition. His sister, Charlotte, always took care of him, seeming to know about his condition. Alfie and Charlotte became a inseparable pair, and it was unlucky when Alfie was taken to the Vets. At one point, Charlotte became so stressed she had to come to Alfie at the vets. Luckily, Alfie was healed from his condition, and was once put up for sale. A person in the deep Antarctic payed lots of money for the bundle of fluff to be shipped off to Antarctica..

Alfie was very depressed the first few days, missing his little sister. He was trained from a pup, to pull sleds. And then he was sent off to a professional Sled Dog Owner.      

Family He had a mother, with the name of 'Crystal', she had a dark, black pelt, and then he had a father named 'Mikey.' He had 4 siblings, all shipped of to America and the UK.
Ranks He is a Alpha.
Breed Husky.
Extra Nothin'!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 03:12:44 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 06:16:09 am »
Members

Alfie|Male|4 Years|Alpha|

|Sterling| |Female| |1 Year| |Beta|
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:16:30 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Re: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open And Accepting.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 04:27:35 pm »
This looks fun! ^^

.:Sterling:.

Name "Sterling"
Age "Well I'm only one at the moment..."
Gender "I'm female!"

Personality Sterling is a small bundle of fluff and fun, she can be very shy at times but loves to make jokes and keep the general happiness of the other dogs up. She hates to see any dog sad or sick and will try to cure them any way she can. She has an extremely strong loyalty to the sled owner. (.-.)
History As a pup Sterling always dreamed of visiting the Antarctic. Her father would tell her storys of close escapes from wolves, or ice breaking under the sleigh. When she was nine weeks old she was bought by a professional sleigh dog trainer and is trained to pull heavy loads despite her size. She was then sold to the sled owner for the dangerous mission.

Family Her mother is Snowflake and her Father is Frost. Both were champion sled dogs. She also has six siblings in different parts of the world.
Ranks Beta since she is very maneuverable.
Breed Pure-bred Alaskan Klee Kai.
Extra Noope c:

Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 05:14:39 pm »
@Buio: Sterling is |Accepted|

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 06:21:14 pm »
APPLICATION!

Zaphira

Name Zaphira
Age 3 years old
Gender Female

Personality She is head strong, but will listens to others, and when it all comes down to it she is very loyal. When she is bored she normaly just attacks snow drifts because she doesn't get along well with others that she doesn't know.
History She spend her puppy hood in a puppy mill until she was saved by ASPCA workers.She was then adopted by a sleder who raised her until she was 3.At that age her master was killed in a tragic accident, and she was fostered again.

Family She can only remember her father, Kotai, and her brother, Toren.
Ranks She is muscular so would be best as a Delta.
Breed Huskie
Extra Nothing?
Plz tell me how to add her pic ;_;

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 10:06:18 pm »
.:Maya:.

Name Maya
Age 3 1/2 years.
Gender Female.

Personality Maya is brave, loyal, courageous and, friendly. She loves serving her musher and and being with her fellow sled team. She loves to run and swim, when it's warm of course. She is very loyal to her sled team and their musher and would protect them with her life if need be. She is also very playful and almost pup like when she isn't pulling a sled.
History There isn't much to tell. She was born in Alaska then bought and shipped to Antarctica to become a sled-dog. Her parents were both master sled dogs in Alaska, well that's what she heard, one of the best in Alaska. Once Maya reached Antarctica she was raised and trained to pull sleds for miles, making her great at what she does.

Family She didn't know her mother or father since she was sold off when she was rather young, she can still recall the smells of her siblings.
Ranks Alpha or Beta.
Breed Husky.
Extra She is a little smaller than the rest of the team, but she can pull her full share of weight.

(Yes, she is from Eight Below.
Sorry this app is terrible, I couldn't think of anything x.x)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:04:49 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 10:33:26 pm »

?Ace?

Name: Ace
Personality: Ace is quite a mature brute despite his young age, although he is mature he does often jump around and try and play with the other dogs so he is known as being childish at times but when it comes to working he is very serious. He can act like a pup at times which does get him into trouble with the older dogs as they can't tolerate his large amount of energy. Ace is a very loyal comapnion towards humans who treat him good, but will more than likely attack them if they try and abuse him. Ace is kinda the same with dogs, if he doesn't know you he can seem over domenant but that's because he wants other dogs to know they can't take advantage of him cause hes young. Once you get to know Ace you get past his fearless, and brave side and get to see his soft side.
History: Ace was brought up in the Arctic so he doesn't really have an interesting past, apart from his father was a sled racer and his mother was more of the town's beauty dog. But she was quite the musher to. Ace spent a few years of training on the sled and that's how he is as good as he is today.
Family: His father Drake he was a large dark grey husky, quite muscular in intelligent he was quite the musher. His mother Mika she was a pure white husky, quite the small female but very agile and fast on her paws, although she was known as the towns beauty dog she was also quite the aggressive girl when she wanted to be. And her other siblings there was another 5 but he doesn't know what happened to them.
Ranks: Well maybe Delta as he is fairly muscular.
Breed: Husky.
Extra: Nope nothing extra. Well apart from him having sea blue eyes that do have certain tints of green in them.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 06:27:42 am »
All: Everyone is Accepted. And MossStar put the IMG URL In between the IMG Codes..
Code: [Select]
[img][/img] Those.