Author Topic: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open Not Accepting  (Read 11321 times)

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open And Accepting.
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 06:33:54 am »
Bear

Name Bear
Age  2 Years
Gender Male

Personality Bear is a calmer dog, and will likely just leave the dogs be. He will do the job, and will do it good! He takes risks, and will help any of his pack in need! -short :p-
History A normal life.

Family He has a mother named Josie, and a father named Harry.
Ranks Beta
Breed Alaskan Malamute
Extra Sorry its so short, I'm in a rush to get to school.

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open And Accepting.
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 06:38:09 am »
@Feral: Accepted!

@Everyone: Accepting is now closed, and we can start roleplaying!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Re: .:Facing The Wind:. SLED DOG REMAKE. Open Not Accepting
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 07:57:12 am »

:.Sterling:.

Sterling stood up tall facing the wind. It wasn't the cool warm breeze she was used too but a fierce frosty cold wind that brought snow with it. She guessed she was the first one awake, all around her five piles of snow the places where other dogs slept. She shook her fur that was quickly thickening for the harsh weather. She yawned and padded over to the sled owner who was still in his sleeping bag. She crouched down and started to lick his hand with her pink tongue.-shortish, I'm going to school-( And is it ok if she wears a red bandana? :3)
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 01:49:18 pm »

Maya jumped up in excitement when she heard the sounds of harnesses being taken of their racks "I can't wait!" she barked "I heard that this was going to be a longer trip, and more important." she barked to her team, who were still sleeping "Oh. Sorry." she whispered. She wagged her tail then looked over to the sleeping musher "Hey Sterling." she greeted, she couldn't wait to be freed from this leash. She just wanted to run! The gently falling snow tickled her nose, she let out a loud sneeze "..Sorry." she chuckled, she hoped she hadn't woken anyone. She spun around when she heard Steve, their musher(If that's alright, I didn't want to overuse 'musher'.), waken from his slumber "Hey Sterling." he chuckled. Maya jumped up on her hind legs and barked happily, the sooner he woke up the sooner they could leave. "Hey kids." he greeted with a friendly smile before going to retrieve their breakfast. Maya looked over to Sterling "Where do you think we are heading today?" Before she got an answer Steve returned with a bucket full of frozen fish "Here ya go." he said as he laid a couple pieces near each dog before going to put the bucket back. Maya plopped down then began chewing at the frozen fish, she couldn't wait to get out on the field.
(Sorry that it's short. They are usually longer T.T
Also, is she alpha? Since bear is beta?)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 02:22:09 pm »
I'm going to wait for the other people before posting again c:))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 03:27:26 pm »
Buio: Of course!

Auriaki: Yep, you are next to Alfie!

@Everyone: Alfie will be taken first, to the sled. Then Maya, then Bear, then Zaphira, Then Starling, then Ace. ))

Alfie

Alfie was curled up, deep in his plain slumber. His neat paws were tucked under his head, letting small breaths of air escape his nose. Suddenly, the smell of fresh fish wafted into his leathery nose, and his blue and brown eyes jolted open. He saw a couple of fish, chucked near his head. Alfie licked his lips, and snuffled closer to the raw fish. He gripped the scale patterned fish, and started to quickly munch on it.

When the Husky finished every last scrap, Steve said,
"Alfie boy," His large head looked up, and his fluffy tail started to wag. A black harness was fitted onto his furry body, and Steve hooked his fingers into the silver part, where the hook was supposed to go. The man gave a little tug, and Alfie quickly leaped onto his four paws. When they reached the sled, Alfie was hooked into the front. "Stay there, I'll get Maya." Steve said, and rubbed the dogs head.

When the man was gone, Alfie closed his eyes. The snow batted his pelt, but it didn't seem to bother him. A shiver crept up on him, but it wasn't from cold; it was from fear. We will survive.. He thought, and thought back to the time when he was a 2 year old dog, and he had though a bear, making a distraction for the other dogs to run away...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 04:03:16 pm »
Bear

A thick, black and white pelt touched the soft, white snow. Bear's leather nose twitched, as something rather delicious caught him.. Raw Fish! Bear's chocolate brown eyes flicked open, and in sight were 3 Raw fish. A pale tongue licked Bear's mouth, and he wagged his tail. Bear rose to his four, large paws, and took a fish in his mouth. Chomping hungrily, he looked at Maya, Starling, Zaphira and Ace. Alfie was probably at the sled.

Soon after, Steve came back, holding another harness in his hand. Bear let out a excited, deep bark, and trotted up to him. "Hey Bear," he said, but walked past him. Bear pulled on his leash, wanting to follow, but restrained him from going any further. With a frustrated sigh, the Alaskan Malamute walked back to his spot. Once he was there, Bear sat down, and watched Steve walk to Maya. He waited patiently, but was eager to go to the sled.

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 05:23:40 pm »

Maya perked her ears when the sound of crunching snow entered her ears "Hey girl." Steve said with a smile "Are you ready?" he rubbed her head gently then slid the light pink harness over her body "This color makes your fur stand out." he chuckled. Finally, Steve unclipped her leash "Finally!" she barked before jumping forward and running to the sled "I have been waiting for ages." She looked to Alfie then to Steve who trotted up to her "Excited aren't ya?" he chuckled before clipping her harness to the sled "We'll be ready to go soon, just have to get the others." He patted Alfie on the head then Maya before going to retreive the other dogs. "Where do you think we're going? It seems pretty important." She looked back and saw Steve arguing with another man "I wonder what they are arguing about.." she whined, she looked at Alfie "I hope everything is alright." Maya decided to lay down while she waited for the others to get in their harnesses. Out of all her years of pulling sleds she has never sensed this much tension and nervousness s coming from Steve and the others. This must be a big mission and more important than any other. It might possibly be even more dangerous, Maya has only had an encounter with a leopard seal with her old team. Luckily her leg wasn't permanently damaged and she is still able to do what she loves.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 06:54:12 pm »

.:Sterling:.

The small Alaskan klee kai perked her ears at Steve's voice. She closed her eyes in pleasure then answered Maya "Probably some sort of water hole. Well I mean ice hole, everything is frozen here. Its kinda unnerving that everything is so white. And do you mind if I ask you something?" She didn't wait for a reply and carried on. "I wanted to ask, does the suns reflection on the ice and snow bother you? Its always kinda blinding me and then I swerve off course." She smiled. Then looked back as Steve threw out fish. She sat, waiting patiently for her share. When she got her fish she crouched down low over them making sure no other dog would try to steal the precious food. Her father had always said to her when he told stories "Out in the snow, shelter and food are your best friends". She understood now. It was hard to find food , even know they had supplies with them.

Sterling padded over to Steve and sat down, letting him clip on the harness and secure all sorts of different ropes from the sled onto their harnesses. She stretched eager to head off and plow through the snow. The work was hard but Steve treated them well and she was sure they would all make it. She called out to Alfie. "Where is our destination again?!".

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 03:49:30 pm »

?Ace?
 A cold breeze blew through the camp where the sled team where resting, frost covering the trees and the rivers iced over the tam began to stir. Ace was in a light sleep as the white crystal snow dropped onto his dark grey pelt, as a cold shiver shot up his spine. The young fluffy husky stirred. As the day got on Ace could hear chatter and mumbling as snow was crunching beneath the feet/paws of those who walked upon it.
Ace opened his ice blue eyes as he noticed Alfie, Maya and Sterling gone "They must have been took the the sled with Steve" he mumbled to himself as he looked over his shoulder and spotted bear, the young brute spun around and faced the large Malamute "Guessing the others have been took to the sled?" he asked he Bear seemed to have been awake for a while. He looked down at his paws to see 3 fish lying on the ground as the scent drifted up to his leather, black nose 'Mmm' he thought to himself as he knelt down and began to crunch down onto the fish as he waited for Bears reply.

(Sorry it took me a while to post ive been busy with school work etc, i should be active from now on).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:51:53 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.