Author Topic: ~Golden Swan Dog Hotel~ Open! Accepting applications.  (Read 10930 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Golden Swan Dog Hotel~ Open! Accepting applications.
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 06:20:30 pm »
@Feral- Accepted! Your dog has been checked in on the upper floor.
@Wolfy- Take your time. We shall wait for you to finish.
@BuioUmbra-Accepted! Your dog shall be checked in on the lower floor.

@Everyone. I shall be waiting to see if anyone else would want to join. I am wanting one-two smaller breeds of dogs if possible, or if not, puppies of a larger breed.

Dooooooooood.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 08:59:46 pm »
Name: Blue
Nicknames: She doesn't have any nicknames, her owners just call her Blue.
Breed: German Shepherd
Sub-Breed(s): None.
Height & Weight: Blue stands at a height of around 27 Inches, and weighs around 78 pounds.
Owner: A married couple, Anna and Justin, who are going on a vacation for a few weeks.
Appearance: Blue has a sleek black coat that seems to look dark blue in the sunlight, hence her name. Her eyes are a forest green rather than the common brown that most of her family has. She is also slightly larger than the average female shepherd, but just by a few pounds.
Personality and/or Traits: Blue is a very energized dog who loves to swim and run in large fields. She is very loyal to her owners and can't stand to be away from them for too long and will begin to pace but will soon overcome her anxiety. She is also very social and has no problem making new friends, she will also defend her friends whenever they need it.
Strengths: She is very intelligent and can solve more problems very quickly. Being very social she can make new friends quite easily.
Weaknesses: She is a slightly scared of the dark, ever since she was a pup. She is also claustrophobic and will freak out and would bite someone if they got too close. She also gets anxious when her owners are gone for too long.
Crush: None at the moment.
Extra: Golden Swan

Name: Bella
Nicknames: Belle
Breed: Pomeranian
Sub-Breed(s): None
Height & Weight: Bella stands at a height of around 10 Inches, and weighs around 7 pounds.
Owner: Anya Woods, she is going to visit some family for a couple weeks.
Appearance: Bella has light cream fur that is very soft and long, she has honey brown eyes that stand out against her light fur. She is very light and easy to carry around even though she dislikes it when she is carried.
Personality and/or Traits: Bella is very playful when it comes to other dogs and enjoys a good game of catch with almost anyone. She is also very bouncy and energetic that always wants to play and run around with her owner or other dogs. She can also be very fearful of loud noises, including the vacuum cleaner and large trucks, she is also scared of car rides and being in crates.
Strengths: She is very kind which makes her easy to get along with. She can also fit into small places to get her favorite toys that Anya can't get.
Weaknesses: Due to her small and fluffy size people are always scooping her up even though she doesn't like it. Because her fur is so long it can get very hard to brush once she is done playing outside. She is also frightened of loud noises.
Crush: None.

(Bella's is terrible, I had trouble thinking of anything.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 12:07:29 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 08:09:45 am »
@αυяιαкυяι-Accepted! Blue will be checked in on the upper floor and Belle will be checked in on the lower floor.

@Everyone- I think we have enough members to start but I shall wait until later in the day when we are all able to get on a near enough the same time. So please no posting till I say so.

EDIT: If anyone want's to make another character or join, please join as a male or, a male and female. There is a exception for Wolfy.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:23:16 am by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 03:32:49 pm »
Finished with application. ^^ Tell me if it needs work.

Name: Aisha (Eye-sha)
Nicknames: None so far
Breed: Samoyed Dog
Height & Weight: Height 20, Weight 45 Ib
Owner: Suzan Wicker 
Appearance: Aisha is on the smaller dog size, but is a rather normal size for her breed. Aisha has hazel eyes. Her fur is a long and soft white, white slight darker fur on her fur. Her ears meet at a soft point and are a normal size for Aisha. Her tail, as her breed sometimes has, a slight tail curl with her hair falling down. Her tongue is a nice pink shade. Her paw pads are a light-ish black. 
Personality and/or Traits:
Aisha is a calm dog, mainly keep her temper hidden when she's mad. Aisha loves to play or just sit and talk by the pool, she isn't much of a swimmer though, not liking to get her fur dirty because it can get very hard to brush it out. Aisha is very smart and always thinks of what she's going to say before she says it, most of the time.
Strengths:
Aisha's greatest strength is that she can speak her mind of what she thinks of the current event that is happening, but she knows when to shut it and stay quiet.
Weaknesses:
Aisha's greatest weakness is her smarts. If she's not careful she could say the wrong thing at the wrong time. This leads her into most the trouble she's ever gotten into.
Crush: None yet
Extra: Golden Swan, Picture goes to rightful owner.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 06:15:01 pm »

Name: Samuel.

Nicknames: He hates to be called Samuel, he prefers to be called Sam.

Breed: Dachshund

Sub-Breed(s): He has about 5% of Chihuahua in him.

Height & Weight: He weighs about 10 pounds, and is the small height of 10cm.

Owner: Richard Cleanse

Appearance: Sam has silky, brown ears, with strands of light brown, almost blonde. He has brown looking eye brows, the same color as the blondish strands on his ears. His long, pointed muzzle which is brown with lighter brown under the mouth and on the sides, leads down to a small, berry colored and looking nose. His chocolate eyes always have a tint of excitement and mischief in them. His chest is painted with the light brown color, and a white line running down to his belly. The darker brown  color is all around his back, leading to his stubby, light & brown legs. Where the toes are, are white markings, stopping at the end of his paw. Also, he as a dark brown, thin tail, which almost never stops wagging. His pelt is soft to touch, as he is a long haired pup!  

Personality and/or Traits: Sam is a curious, yet clever, pup, who won't take no for a answer! A few times he has tried to dominate 'his' pack, but they always beat him. Most people describe him as a lively, over protective dog, who will take a shine to anyone that walks his path... True. He almost never stops playing with his favorite toy, a old, chewed cabbage plush. He is rather proud, and thinks he can take care of himself, even though he's just a pup! He has to dig, and when you don't let him, he will start acting like a irresponsible, 1 week old pup, howling and growling.. He can dig anywhere, so watch out with the carpets!

Strengths: Sam is a awfully cute dog, which can sometimes trick people into giving him a extra snack, or a extra play etc. His good digging can come in handy, but not all the time..

Weaknesses: Sam can try to dominate dogs that are much larger than him, but he mostly just plays with them! He hates all toys except from his cabbage!

Crush: No ONE!

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 07:41:05 pm »
@Wolfy-Accepted! Your do will be checked in on the lower floor.
@Feral-Accepted! Your dog will be checked in on the lower floor.

@Everyone-We have enough dogs to start now, but I shall be starting tomorrow since I have a lot to fit in for this short period of time i'm allowed on the computer. Feel free to post, since I declare this roleplay

OPEN

Dooooooooood.

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 07:54:14 pm »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:29:17 pm by Feral »

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 06:24:21 am »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 02:31:11 pm »
The black shepherd jumped into Anna and Justin's white SUV "I wonder where we're going today? Maybe the park!" She barked at Justin "Calm down girl, we'll be leaving soon." Blue huffed then sat on the leather seat, she yawned boredly while she waited for her owners to get in the vehicle. Finally, Justin threw the last of their bags in the trunk and hopped behind the wheel while Anna got into the passenger seat. "Do you think she will be alright without us for a few weeks? You know how she gets.." Blue tilted her head "What do you mean 'without us'? Are you two leaving me?" She barked in protest, but it's not like they could understand her. "Yeah! I'm sure she will be fine, she's a good dog. Aren't ya Blue?" He turned to looked at her then rubbed her head before turning forward. He turned the key and the SUV revved to life "Let's get this show on the road." Justin said without much emotion while he pulled out of the large driveway and onto the road.

The drive was a long one so Blue got to catch up on some sleep while Justin drove them to their destination. Finally, they pulled into a large lot "What is this place?" Blue asked while she sniffed the air. The smell of a multitude of dogs and humans entered her nostrils. Justin and Anna both exited the car then Anna placed her leash on Blue before letting her leave the car. Anna handing the lead the Justin who began to guide Blue towards the large luxurious building, the smell of dogs was strong. Blue was nervous, why were they here? Were they going to leave her here? If they could understand Blue she would ask them but unfortunately they couldn't. When they entered the building there was a short line of people and their dogs. They were in line for about ten minutes before they were at the receptionist desk "Hello how may I help you today?" Blue jumped up on her hind legs and placed her front paws on the desk to see who was talking. It was a dark haired woman who was wearing a little too much makeup "No, bad dog." she scolded, Blue curled her lip then pushed away from the desk and back down to the floor. "Uhm yes we would like to board our dog her for about 3 weeks." Blue perked her ears "What were they talking about?" The woman behind the desk began to tap in Justin's information before smiling then handing them a slip of paper "Your dog will be well taken care of."  Justin handed the leash to a younger man then patted Blue on the head "We'll be back soon." Blue whined "You can't leave me." Anna rubbed Blue on the head then grabbed Justin's hand then quickly exited the building. Blue then began to bark and howl for her beloved owner's, how was she supposed to protect them if they left her here?

The man tugged on her leash "Come on girl, let's get you into your room." Blue whined but let the man guide her along. She dropped her ears and lowered her tail, she didn't like being away from Justin or Anna. They entered a large elevator that lifted them up to another floor for the larger dogs. Finally, they reached her room "Here ya go girl, there is fresh food and water over there." he pointed to two white bowls "I'll be back up in a few minutes to let you out." Blue him close the door. "I'm sure they will be back soon." she decided to lay down and wait for them.

"Oh where's my purse?" Anya asked while rushing around the large house looking for her purse that she spent a fortune on. She couldn't wait to put Bella in it "Bella, have you seen my purse?" Bella looked up at her "Why would I?" Truth is, Bella hid it behind the couch so that she wouldn't have to it it in like some spoiled pooch. Bella would rather walk a thousand miles than be seen in that pink nightmare that Anya called a purse. "Oh goodness me, here it is! Behind the couch, how did it get there?" Bella growled with frustration, she loved Anya but the purse was a little much for her. "Oh Bella, come here darling." Anya knelt down and opened her arms, Bella barked then trotted up to her, jumping into her arms. "There's my girl." she peeped as she placed Bella into the pink purse. "I hope no one sees me." Bella grumbled, she was known as the more 'sportier' type instead of the purse pet. "Now let's get going, Mommy is going to drop you off at the hotel for doggie like you, you will have a lot of fun there." Anya chirped in that baby voice that Bella despised. Anya carried Bella to her little pin convertible and sat her in the passenger seat, Bella had this annoying doggy carseat she was forced to sit in. Bella couldn't wait to have a break from Anya.

After a few hours drive they finally arrived at The Golden Swan Hotel. "Oh! It's gorgeous isn't it? I can't wait to check you in." Anya grabbed the purse with Bella inside and walked to the main entrance of the hotel "It's just a gorgeous in here as it is outside." Bella sighed and watched the other dogs walk past with their caretakers, some big, some small. Arriving at the receptionist desk a woman with dark hair greeted them. "I would like to board my little princess here for two and a half weeks please." Anya said with a large smile on her face. The receptionist typed some things on her keyboard and took some information about Anya and Bella and entered into the computer, then finally hande Anya a slip of paper. Bella was finally free from her pink prison and place in a woman's arms "I'll miss you Bella, mommy will be back soon." Bella licked Anya's chin then watched her leave the building. "Let's get you to your room." She yipped happily "I can't wait to get outside and stretch my legs! After a nap of course." The woman carried her down the hall and into the area where the smaller dogs stayed. The woman, whom she still doesn't know the name of yet, opened a white door with the number '6' labeled on it. The room was fabulous, perfect for Bella. The woman placed her on the floor and exited the room "I'll be back shortly." Bella watched her leave then sniffed around before plopping onto the extremely comfortable bed to take a much needed nap "Finally, some peace and quiet.".
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:02:52 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 04:08:05 pm »
I would love to join but my computer is playing up and won't let me add pictures, I hope this isn't a problem!))
Name: Ace
Nicknames: He just likes Ace...
Breed: Border Collie
Sub-Breed(s): German Shepherd
Height & Weight:Height: 24 inches. Weight: 55 pounds
Owner: Caitlyn Leigh
Appearance: Ace is a brown and black Border Collie with some German Shepherd characteristics. He has brown paws and a mix of Collie and German Shepherd markings. His eyes are a soft chocolate brown and his fur is long like a Collie's, he is quite tall and heavy for a Collie and small for a German Shepherd.
Personality and/or Traits: He is gentle and protective with his little sister and can be quite playful. Sometimes, he is a bit moody and will get annoyed if you don't leave him in peace. He can be a bit nervous when around lots of dogs and prefers to be alone with his sister rather that being in a crowded group of dogs. Ace is friendly and fun loving when around the ones he trusts and will do anything to please them.
Strengths: He is great with younger dogs and will be willing to look after them for any period of time.
Weaknesses: Since he doesn't like being around a large amount of other dogs, he isn't the best at making friends.
Crush: No one...
Extra: His little sister is Bailey, he will do anything for her. Golden Swan

Name: Bailey
Nicknames: Bails
Breed: Border Collie
Height & Weight: Weight: 16 pounds Height: 12 inches
Owner: Caitlyn Leigh
Appearance: Bailey's body is slightly longer than it is tall, her soft fur is a very dark brown colour, which looks black at first glance. Her underbelly is white, as well as her paws and the tip of her ears. Her eyes are the same colour as her big brothers, just always alight with excitement.
Personality and/or Traits: Bailey is very playful and a little furball of fun. She has the personality of a puppy, always wanting to know what is going on. She is very curious and constantly asking her older brother questions, thinking that he knows everything. She is scared of bigger dogs and will look up to her brother for protection and support.
Strengths: She is very energetic, never staying still for a long amount if time.
Weaknesses: Bailey is very impatient and wants everything done the moment she wants it to.
Crush: None
Extra: She is Ace's younger brother and can't wait to explore the Golden Swan Hotel!

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3