Author Topic: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!  (Read 15904 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!
« on: May 07, 2013, 06:28:52 pm »

Clear Water Park.

Hello! Welcome to the Clear Water Park, designed for dogs of all ages and sizes! If you would skim through the rules, that would be swell, as there are a few. There are some Nature Trails, where you and your dog can weave through the thick trees, trying to find the exit! Small and large, there all accepted, but there's a important rule that you must follow. It is number one on the rules board. Thank you for your stay.

|Plot|

Nothing much, just the ordinary life of a dog. Only a few are new, but most have been here for a long time. Its reaching the time where males fight for females, and some are in heat!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:38:16 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 06:45:15 pm »
...Its...The...RULES!

1.| No Powerplaying, Autohitting or Godmodding, its awfully rude and annoying! You can do it by accident, but you will asked to Modify it. PM me or a Mod if you don't know what Power-Playing, Auto-Hitting or God-modding is.

2.| Please have your dog realistic, that's why you should put 'Woof' In the RP Password section, no anime or drawn ones. I will have exception over mutts, but not to many.

3.| Your Dog can't be the best, but it can have a strength. Please not have a silly weakness, like 'He can't fly' because no dogs can fly! And its okay to be strong, but the Alpha and the Alphess have the top marks for strength!

4.| This is a literate roleplay, that's why the second Password that belongs in the RP Password section is Water. It will be okay for a few spelling mistakes, or puntuaction in the wrong place, but that's it, no text talk!

More Will Be Added!

Park Rules

~1~ When your dog shows the smallest sign of aggression, or if you know your dogs aggressive, keep him/her on a short leash, unless when your on the agility course, as dogs take turns to go a turn.
~2~ Please pick up your dogs poop when they do, and put the bag in the bins which are located around the park.
~3~ Dogs must be accompanied by a person aged 16 or over.
~4~ No smoking prohibited  in this area, including the Nature Trail.
~5~ If your dog is apart of the Dangerous 5 please keep him/her on a short leash unless she/he isn't aggressive, then keep him on a long leash.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:13:05 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open and Accepting
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 07:31:39 pm »
Areas!

[1]Alpha's Rock. This is where the Alpha and his mate hang out, normally the popular's tag along. Where the large Doberman is, are where the Alpha and Alphess would be. Where the 2 small Doberman Pinschers are, are where the 2 top guards will go. Well, there's only two guards. This is known as the 'Pedigree Rocks' or the 'Alpha's Rocks.' Thanks Marmaduke-The Movie for this picture.

[2] The Pool This is where all dogs, except from Drama Geeks, come to cool off. Even the Out Casts are allowed in this area, as where they  live is rather hot!

2.                                                  

[3] The Nature Trail. This is where the dogs and humans come together to try find there way out of the maze, and to reality! At the end you get a black labrador badge saying 'Nature Trail.'

[4] The Agility Course. It says it all in the title! 50p for each go, and dogs love to run around!

3.                                                                                                    4.

Ranks

1.Alpha canine of the park!-

2.Alpha's girlfriend -

3.Popular canines-

4.  Park hotties-

5. Agility geeks-

6. Outcasts -

7Newbies-
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:03:19 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- WIP~No Posting!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 06:34:24 am »
Application
Code: [Select]
Name:
Looks: Need Picture and Text
Personality:
Breed:
SubBreeds: If Any.
Owner:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
Rp Password:

Name: Dexter.

Looks: Dexter has a lush, soft pelt, which is easily combed. His up right ear flicks around, and he finds it easy to hear in all directions. Also, he has a small forehead, that leads down to his chocolate colored eyes. He has a long muzzle, which ends in a wet, leathery  nose! His neck leads down  to a black collar with white spikes... He has a great build, and the sun sometimes make his pelt look a blueish color. His legs lead down to his large paws, which are spiked with sharp  claws. He has a fluffy tail  that is usually up in dominance.

Personality: Dexter is a aggressive one, and he will not even tolerate with a mutt or Outcast, unless for battle. He hates to be teased, but his guards can sort that out. Dexter has a fierce loyalty between his family, and his pack, but once they broke the trust they will become a outcast! He can be quite humorous, but flirty at the same time. He can be quite feisty, and is not afraid  to launch teeth anywhere! You can  always see him with his mate, or guards, and he is never alone!

Breed: Black German Shepherd.

Sub Breeds: None.

Owner: Micheal Davies and Harley White.

Strengths: Dexter is quick at comebacks, and can always snap them back in a flash. Dexter is very strong, and hardly no one is strong nor brave enough to face him!

Weaknesses: Dexter is rather daft, and aggressive, sometimes getting into some serious trouble!

Other: Nothing.

Rp Password: Woof Water.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open and Accepting
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 06:36:20 am »
Members

/Dexter/Male/3 Years/Alpha Male./German Shepherd/

/Aurora/Female/2 And A Half/Popular Canine/Border Collie./

/Dewey/Male/3 Years/ Agility Geek/ Husky/

Jas/Female/3 Years/Agility Geek/Canaan Dog/

Hal/Female/3 Years/Park Hottie/Golden Retriever.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 06:30:30 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- WIP~No Posting!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 06:36:56 am »
You May

POST!

ThrillexForLife

Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 10:33:34 am »
Simply amazing! I love how you set it up! I'm going to do! [After coming back from school]

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 05:37:53 pm »
@Thrillex: Okay, that's fine Thrill, I hope to see you join soon. Read the Rules and check the park rules, hope you can wait. :3

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 07:31:16 pm »

Name: Dewey.

Looks: Dewey has large, pointy ears, like Dexter. His forehead is a rusty red, with a small white line between his eyes, going down to the back of his head. The white fur acts like eyebrows, that spreads throughout the rest of his face, except from outside the cheeks. His nose is a pinky red, with small splodges of black. He has a small pink splodge on his mouth.  His beautiful eyes are normally like they are in the picture, but when he opens them you can see one icy, energetic blue eye, and a chocolate, hyper brown eye. The white runs down to part of his chest, and to his legs, underbelly and some parts of his bushy, rusty red tail.

Personality: Dewey is rather energetic, and he can run around for a rather long time considering the blistering heat. He loves to run around, and tease other people. He does tease and mock, but doesn't really mean to hurt your feelings. He is good at making dogs laugh, making him a great friend at time. Sometimes, people find him quite annoying, but he doesn't like being seen alone, as he feels  like a outcast.

Breed: Siberian Husky.

SubBreeds: He has about 2% of Labrador in him, but no one knows..

Owner: Carly Bradford.

Strengths: Dewey is really fast, and has great stamina, meaning he can  dodge almost every attack, but will fight/defend if needed. He is a good agility dog, and enjoys it to.

Weaknesses: Dewey isn't that strong, but will defend the other Jocks/Agility Geeks. Also, he is quite dumb and silly, and can act like hes a pup at times.

Other: Nothin'

Rp Password: Water/Woof!

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 11:21:09 pm »
Name: Jasmine, but some call her Jas as a nickname (pronounced-jazz).
Looks: Jasmine is a cream/blonde Canaan dog with a white sort of blaze on her shoulder, she also has other specks of white around her fur. She has a long muzzle with pointy ears. Her tail is quite fluffy and curls around almost touching her back/side. She has long legs ideal for running, jumping, swimming and what ever else she likes to do. Her eyes are a sort of amber/dark brown and her nose is like black leather. Her fur is quite smooth and fluffy as you can tell when you look at her, she is a medium to large sized she dog.
Personality: Jasmine is quite an obedient dog who will always listen to her owner, although she can be quite dopey at times. She does get on with most other dogs and she will get on with the occasional cat, she loves humans and wont come off as aggressive towards them unless they abuse her, her owner or family/friends. Being quite the young, attractive girl she often gets attention at the park and will get the occasional treat from the humans. Jasmine is a very athletic girl and loves doing all the active activities around the park, along with hanging with the other dogs and maybe racing them etc. At times she will be cocky/feisty but that's just her.
Breed: Canaan Dog.
Sub-Breeds:  Nope.
Owner: Amelia Rose
Strengths: She is quite a strong girl who excels in most active based activities which is good for her, along with being an obedient and confident girl.
Weaknesses: Well her weaknesses being she is quite dopey and gets distracted quite easily, also her aggression usually gets her into alot of trouble and she is often kept on a short leash.
Other: Nothing
Rp Password: Water Woof!

Name: Hallie sometimes called Hal.
Looks: She has a fluffy, smooth sandy pelt which shines in the sun/moon light. She us quite well known for having one of the smoothest coats in the park. She has average sized legs for her breed along with her paws, her claws are quite sharp so beware. Her muzzle i would say was short and she has a black leather like nose. Hallie has 'lush' chocolate brown eyes that often catch others attention. Her tail is quite bushy but fluffy/smooth. She is basically the average for her breed.
Personality: Hallie is quite a kind girl who is very intelligent along with being very obedient towards her owner and doing what ever she is told. She is sweet to other dogs but she hates cats. She will often argue with the female as she prefers to hang around with the males 'Less drama' as she would say. Hal isn't always kind, she can be aggressive towards others when she wants to and believe me you don't want to get on the wrong side of this female. Sometimes she can act a but dumb but most refer this to 'cute' so she doesn't mind it really. She can have a cocky attitude towards others along with being feisty sometimes. But this females is mostly sweet as she has a kind nature.
Breed: Golden Retriever.
Sub-Breeds:  Nope.
Owner: Imogen Leigh Taylor.
Strengths: Her strengths being she is very obedient and intelligent which is a good thing for this female as it gets her somewhere. Also she is confident which is good.
Weaknesses: Well her weakness is she does often get distracted easily but then she does go straight back on task after being told, also once shes in a mood it takes a while to get her out so if shes in one all day good look trying to get her to move or even talk to you this also makes her snap.
Other: Nothing.
Rp Password: Water Woof!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:45:06 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.