Author Topic: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!  (Read 15903 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:40:00 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 12:09:45 am »
Name: Kyle
Looks: he is gray white and black. He has blue eyes.
Personality: Kind, funny, random, adventrous.
Breed: Wolfdog
SubBreeds: none
Owner: Zachary
Strengths: He can run very fast and usually runs from a fight
Weaknesses: getting called names.
Other: None.
Rp Password: Woof and water
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 01:48:41 am »

Name: Kate
Looks: She is a black and white border collie  with a long haired coat she is white on her muzzle, neck and paws.Her coat is long and straight and silky it makes her look slow but she is really very fast.
Personality: She is a loyal sensitive dog. She is also Kind and sweet. She can be quite stubborn though when it comes to being demanded to do something.
Breed: Border collie
SubBreeds: nope none.
Owner: Callie Johnson
Strengths: Her strengths are being very agile and quick.
Weaknesses: She doesn't like being chased or begged to do anything.
Other: None really any thing.
History: As a pup Kate lived on a farm with an old woman and an old man. She would help herd the sheep to their pens. One day when Kate turned two the old woman died. The old man didn't have enough money to buy food for Kate so he gave Kate to his grandaughter Zoe who didn't like Kate. Zoe would often leave Kate outside and starve her. So one day Kate ran away. She ran into a girl named Callie. Callie felt sorry for Kate so she took her home and nursed Kate back to good health they became best friends.
RP password: Woof water
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:14:12 pm by Matryoshka-lover »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2013, 03:25:39 am »
Very nice Rp you have got going on hear. i will be sure to Fill out that form when i can get back home

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2013, 06:14:56 am »
@Feral: Eight Below is very sad, but Dewey is my favorite character, with Old Jack. Anyways, your cute dog is of course ACCEPTED!

@Taylor: Aw, Jasmine is so cute, don't worry I'll get the pictures working! And so is Hallie, I love them both! Both of them are ACCEPTED!

@Nite-The-Wolf: Kyle is very cute, but if you get your application a bit longer, maybe getting some ideas from me, Feral or Taylor.

@Matryoshka-lover: Lovely dog, trust me!  But you have the same problem as Nite-The-Wolf.

@DarkPetal: Here's your application! And she's ACCEPTED

Name: Aurora
Looks: Aurora is a Border Collie with silky black and white fur. Her ears are always perked up and alert. She has light hazel eyes and the end of a white stripe down her forehead. She has a white muzzle leading down to her soft pink nose. Around her neck is a simple silver collar with her name and her owners address engraved on it. She has a slight and graceful frame, hidden by her long fur. She has a long, fully white tail that is usually wagging in her good mood.
Personality: Aurora is a flirty, cheeky she-dog that is always surrounded by others. She is sweet, funny and kind but can sometimes feel lonely as she is her owner's only dog. She will not hesitate to help anyone she cares for when they are in need and she will do anything to please someone.
Breed: Border Collie
SubBreeds: Nope
Owner: Holly McLeod
Strengths: She will never take anything too far, always staying on the safe side of things.
Weaknesses: Aurora is very sensitive and will take any teasing seriously.
Other: Nothing important.
Rp Password: Woof Water.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 06:16:58 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 03:08:55 pm »
Thanks! Is there enough members to start yet?))

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 03:11:21 pm »

Name: Dakota
Looks: Dakota has sleek white fur that keeps her warm in the winter months. She has light brown eyes that lighten up when the sun shines down on her. Unfortunately since she lives in the country her fur can get really dirty and matted when she is playing outside with her owners ro chasing down pests.
Personality: Dakota is a fun and loving dog, she adores playing and running on their large property and running through the woods, chasing down squirrels. She is also very social and friendly, she loves meeting new dogs and people and will cherish their friendship. She is also very protective over her family and will protect them with her life, the same goes to her friends. She may also be a little aggressive to strange dogs but will warm up to them quickly unless they are rude to her or her friends, then she will turn aggressive and defend them.
Breed: German Shepherd
Sub Breeds: None.
Owner: Johnny Sr., his wife Sue, and their son Johnny Jr.
Strengths: She is very agile and strong but she doesn't have a quick reaction time, but she can also fight if she needs to.
Weaknesses: She has a slower reaction time so she can easily get knocked over but she can easily run away as well.
Other: She is good friends with Dexter and even live close to one another. (If that's okay, if not P.M me ^.^)
Rp Password: Woof, Water.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:40:10 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2013, 03:53:12 pm »
Thanks! Can't wait to start rp'ing!.
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2013, 04:38:02 pm »
@DarkPetal: Yes, I guess we do. Ooh, and I just realized I put the same picture as Matryo, so I will have to change it a tidge.

@Everyone: And while I am rping my dog lives in the countryside, but your dog can live where ever, but they have to go to the same park!Also, Alpha's GF is still open ;). I declare this RP
Open!

Dexter.

Morning skies circled the country side, that was a 20 minutes away from 'The City That Never Sleeps. Light wood was layed on the floor, while a Double Bed with black and white flowers stood silently. Where Dexter, a black German Shepherd, and Micheal Davies and Harley White lived. While the couple lay deep in slumber in there bed, in the living room was a black cage, with a muscled figure in the corner. "Morning?" A deep mumble came from inside the cage. A long, pointed muzzle pointed to the patio door, and saw it was in fact  morning! Time to wake the sleepy-heads.. He thought, and howled a long, handsome howl. His pointed ears flattened on his head, as his muzzle pointed to the ceiling.

5 minutes later, Harley walked in. Her long, straight red hair touched her hips, and her lips were painted with a layer of lip gloss. Brown eyeliner covered her tired eyes, and black mascara was painted on her eyelashes. "Hey boy, you can shut up now!" She chuckled, and she knelt down to the cage.  She unlocked the hatch, and Dexter bowled her down, and ran to the small kitchen. A red bowl with silver, sparkly letters said DEXTER. Patiently, he watched Harley come in a big smirk on her face.  She got some left over pasta from yesterday, and poured it in his bowl. He loved pasta, and it was healthy for him so he wagged his tail and tucked in. His tail wagged as he ate, and he felt the cold food touch his teeth. He loved pasta so much!

When he had finished, Harley clipped a black, studded lead to his collar, and led  him out the door. He jumped in the front seat of the car as the window was being wound down. Then the engine started. Finally, they started to go to Clear Water Park. The pop music blasted through the city as they drove past the huge buildings.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2013, 05:06:54 pm »
(Well maybe Hallie could get to know the alpha and be alpha female? Sorry I'll have to add this into my post soon I've got to go out, but I shall make my post long for the lost time:D).
DA Account