Author Topic: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!  (Read 15906 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Clear Water Park. -Dog Park Roleplay- Open And Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2013, 10:24:53 pm »

Hallie let out a sigh as bordness began to take over the female retriever as she lay on the grass. She heard many barks as she looked around her she spotted Dakota running after her tennis ball then going for a swim, several minutes later she met up with Dexter "Guessing shes in a better mood?" she questions herself with a smile. Hal then let out a sigh and rolled onto her back as she watched the white, fluffy clouds dance around the sigh. Remembering how much fun it looked when Dakota was playing with her tennis ball she decided to do the same as she padded over to Imogen.

She ran through the park barking as she came closer to her owner, excitement filled her chocolate eyes as he tongue lolled out her muzzle. "What is it girl?" she asked as she looked down at the she retriever jumping around barking "Want the ball?" she questioned "YES!" Hallie barked as she lowered her front end to the floor her rear end still in the air as her tail wagged. Imogen pulled out the green tennis ball "You ready girl?" Hallie barked "GO!" she threw the ball as Hallie sprinted for it her golden fur shaking. Many times she would skid past the ball then slightly trip as she attempted to grab it.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2013, 05:23:42 pm »

Dewey listened carefully as the dog said, "Hi Dewey!" Dewey wanted to ask Jasmine something, but he felt like a gossip saying it. "Do you know whats going on with Dexter and Dakota, they seem pretty sad?" He asked, his brown and blue eyes clouded with suspicion. He turned his head to the white German Shepherd, who was talking to the black German Shepherd. Although Dakota's mouth was moving, obviously saying something,  he couldn't figure out what they were saying. But Dakota seemed to have perked up, and it looked like she was about to have a game of tag with the Alpha.

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2013, 06:56:58 pm »
((My Sister is in the middle of her  SATs revision, so annoying >:( Lol))
Dexter.

The black German Shepherd watched for any signs of movement, his body shaking with nervousness. Was Dakota about to say no? "Do you think that would work?" Relief flooded through his veins, and his muscles relaxed. "Defiantly, and when Harley comes to clean out my kennel, you could always hide behind the big oak," Dexter suggested, his tail wagging from side to side. "It might, maybe if I leave for a week or less he won't be able to give me away." Dakota said. Dexter became more fond of  the idea, it would be like a huge sleepover!  "Yeh! I can't WAIT!" He yowled, and spun  a 360 degree turn in excitement. When the excitable German Shepherd came to a stop, Dakota gave him a friendly lick on the cheek, "Thank you." Dexter just nodded, and  his teddy bear eyes widened with happiness, he couldn't wait!

He watched as the white figure moved closer to her owner.. His brown eyes looked with sympathy as John ruffled her on the head, but was also  busy on the phone. Kota's whine could be heard from where Dexter was standing, but he didn't interfere. He didn't even dare imagine saying his goodbyes to Harley, but he shook the  thought from his mind. Suddenly, the white figure turned, and headed to him. "I thought about the whole plan. When John and I leave the park that's when I'll run, that way he will think I'm in the city and not think about asking Harley."  Dakota said. Dexter nodded at every three words, his full concentration in the  plan. "This is going to be a long week."Although it would be fun, Dexter could only agree with Dakota. "Thanks for helping me." She smiled "You are a great friend."  He felt her shoulder rub against his, and he replied with a soft, "your a good one to." "Do you want to do anything?" she ran ahead of him and stopped, she play  and started to  flick her tail. from side to side. Kota charged forward and prodded him with her muzzle "Tag!" Dexter barked playfully, and bounded after her.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2013, 09:36:17 pm »

Jasmines tail wagged as Dewey asked "Do you know what's going on with Dakota and Dexter, they look pretty sad?" Jasmines head turned towards the two German shepherds as her ears lifted up into a sort of confused/wondering way her eyes brows slightly raised as her tail flicked. Her attention then going back onto Dewey as her blonde head shot around, her brown eyes glittering. "Well I don't really know what's going on right now, I guess it may be owner problems?" She questioned.
She turned towards the two as they both seemed in a much happier mood now "Well I guess they are fine now" her head tilted again as she looked at the two, her head then spinning around to look at the large brute in front of her as her tongue lolled out her mouth and her tail wagging from side to side.

((I will post Hallies soon as there isn't anything to role play for her)).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:39:04 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2013, 12:51:36 am »

Dakota yipped then ran away from Dexter, as she ran she almost ran into a few dogs here and there but she was able to either jump over them or swerve around them. Dakota looked back and saw Dexter gaining on her so she pushed her body to run faster. Dakota began to pant even harder and began to slow down, she ran for quite awhile. "Okay! You win." she panted as she skidded to a stop "You win this time." she smirked then ran up to him. She looked at him for a moment "Hey, I was wonder-" Dakota was cut off by John "Dakota! Come on girl! We gotta go home!" Dakota looked at Dexter then down on the ground "Remind me to tell you another time." She pushed her head into his shoulder then ran to John. "Hey Dakota, we gotta go but we'll come back later." Dakota looked back at Dexter, she didn't know if she could do this. She looked at Dexter for a moment then back to John, sadness in her eyes. "Hey Kota. What's wrong?" He rubbed her head then clipped her leash onto her light blue collar "Okay, let's go." Dakota lowered her head then let John guide her out of the park and out into the parking lot. Dakota waited for John to open the door then she ran.

Dakota pulled herself away from his grip, "Dakota! Someone! Grab Her!" Dakota ran through the lot while people tried to step on the end of her leash to stop her, but failed. Dakota ignored John's cries and pleas for her to come back "Sorry John." she whined as she ran down the sidewalk around the park. Dakota tripped every so often when the leash got wrapped up around her legs but she didn't stop. She ran past crowds of people who looked at her in confusion, probably wondering why she was running without her owner. She hoped that this was the right thing to do.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2013, 12:48:32 am »
Bump?

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2013, 08:43:32 am »
Name:Guilt
Looks: Need Picture and Text:
Personality:Sometimes silly and playful will be as serious as possible, always picked on for being part wolf.
Breed:Native American Idian Dog.
SubBreeds: Wolf
Owner:Madi Sartez
Strengths:When Oppoment strikes first.
Weaknesses:Water.
Rank:Agility Geek half popular for jumping the longest and highest and fastes runner.
Other:Has a spiked red collar with a skull on it.
Rp Password:Jaf2002