Author Topic: Caspian's Lake Zoo(Zoo Roleplay) Accepting Applications!!!  (Read 11023 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Caspian's Lake Zoo(Zoo Roleplay) Accepting Applications!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2013, 09:16:58 am »

Scarlett
Scarlett looked up from the last of her breakfast to see Justin looking down at her. She smiled and nudged the meat towards him, "You most certainly look lovely by the way." He said, Scarlett blushed, she wasn't used to compliments "Thank you" She laughed "You can have this if you want." She gestured towards the food. As soon as she said that the clock struck eight times, signalling that the zoo was now open to the public. She rolled her eyes, "Hey Scarlett?" Justin asked "What are you going to do today?" Scarlett flicked her tail "Nothing exciting." She sighed as she stood up "Why?" She added.

Zoe
Zoe switched off her car engine and opened the car door, picking up the four big bags of food. She quickly looked at her watch and smiled "Just on time" She said aloud. As she walked through the gates she avoided the large crowds gathering round the enclosures. Every so often she would nod a polite 'Hello' to another keeper or pat a little child's head. Finally, once she had reached the food shelter her arms felt like they were going to fall off. She cut up three chunks of meat carefully, avoiding her fingers, and put them in a bowl. Zoe grabbed her whistle and headed for the wolf enclosure.
 She opened the cage doors and blew on the whistle. At first, nothing happened but then she saw three tiny wolf cubs scampering towards her, a smile lit up her face as they jumped on top of her, knocking her over. "Hey, you guys." She laughed, gently pushing them off of her. "Look what I got ya." She said, throwing them each a small chunk of the meat.

@Taylor: Accepted! I love your characters and I'll wait for the picture before I add you to the members :)
@Everyone: Sorry, but I am now putting a temporary ban on animals, just for a while though!

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2013, 01:45:18 pm »

Azalea
Azalea slowly woke at the sunlight shining down. It was a very nice day today. Slowly the cheetah stood, stretching her strong leg muscles. Her tail unfolded from a curl and went down just to flicking side to side. Aza then started walking towards where the keepers would feed her. She slowly went fast from a walk to a slow sprint. Eventually Azalea went full out sprinting. But she soon slowed as she was at the feeding area and she was tired from running at that speed.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2013, 02:07:20 pm »

Justin

Justin looked at the chunk of meat. Was she sure of giving the meat? He turned to Scarlett "Are you sure? You can have it, I insistence." he smiled, using his paw to push the meat towards the tigress. Even though, the meat didn't fill him, he had to give the meat. He didn't want to be rude. Then suddenly, Justin's raised his hand, as Scarlett rose up. He sighed and replied. "Well..We usually do the same thing over and over again..So I just wondering..Uh..Because I'm just bored, and want to do something fun..You know/" The male tiger sighed with bored, while he laid his body against the tree, wondering what to do besides entertaining the kids..

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 11:53:52 am »

Scarlett
Scarlett sighed and pushed the meat to one side, "There, now no one can have it" She said, smirking. As she stood up, Justin said "Well... We usually do the same thing over and over again.. So I was just wondering.. Uh.. Because I'm just bored, and wanting to do something fun, you know." Scarlett nodded her head and looked at the gathering crowds outside her enclosure "Shall we go for a walk?" She asked "Y'know, just around the... cage" She said, gesturing towards the trees behind them.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 06:33:06 pm »
The small cub lay silently as her stomach moved in an up and down motion as she breathed in a sort of rythm, her stiped pelt as fluffy as cotton. She lay in the hay that was placed in her shed like shelter where she slept. Although it was very comfortable. A small light shone through the exit of her shelter as her eyes slowly opened.
Mika extended her legs as she stretched a small mew coming from her mouth as she lifted herself up from her side, her chocolate eyes squinted slightly trying to blur out the suns burning rays. She could hear the mutter of humans as she walked out many gasping at the young cub as her head tilted. She looked over to her right to see the two larger tigers Scarlet and Justin sitting by eachother, then a human entered the cage.
The keeper walked over to the two larger tigers and began to socialize with them as Mika shrugged her shoulders and padded over to one of the tree stumps in the enlosure, tripping over her large paws on the way as many giggles could be heard as her ears twitched. Shaking her body off she knelt down and gripped onto the tree stump her back legs hanging down for a few seconds as she shuffled them up the stump and hurled herself ontop. She sat silently as her small head spun around she looked at all the humans surrounding the cage as she let out a mew.

The sun shone into the savannah enclosure as many humans began to gather around the savanna enclosure, many humans were talking as they spotted the first cheetah. Kiyza was the 2nd cheetah to wake up her sunset orange eyes glittering in the sunlight as she lifted up her head peering around her tail patting against the ground. She opened her mouth as a yawn escaped, she lifted to her paws and gave out a stretch.
She padded over to the fence where people were gathering as they all went slightly silent as the she cat approached. She brushed herself along the fence as she felt many fingers prodding her through the gaps but she didn't mind she was kinda use to it by now. Letting out a slight chuckle she padded over to a near by tree with shade under is as she lovered herself to the ground her tail patting against the ground once again.

The sun shone through the window into the blonde she's room, as she slightly stirred. The birds blissful songs could be heard from inside the house as Teegan woke with a smile extending her arms stretching "I best get up and ready its my first day at work today!" She smiled and jumped up with excitement as she began to get ready, and have her breakfast. About an hour later she was finished and walked out her large door locking it behind her. Lucky for her she only liked 10-15 minutes away from the zoo so she didn't need a car to travel there she just walked.
She arrived at the large gates as she let out a sigh of relief "Here we go" she smiled slightly clapping her hands as she placed them together then rubbing them together to lower them back at her side. She walked into the office area where the manager came out and showed her what needed done and all the different departments etc, but she already knew this from her time spend training.
She said her farewells to the manager then she set off on her job, the first task she was set was to handle some of the much more smaller animals like the rodents and insects. Her first stop was the cage of few of the rats, she needed to clean them out and feed them "this should take me no time" she mumbled as she put on her gloves and began to set off on her job.

(Sorry about no pictures and color I am on my phone so can't really add it but once I get my laptop I will add it and hope its ok if Mika shares a cage with the two larger tigers?).
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2013, 07:56:14 pm »
Bump and no offense..I'm getting bored.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2013, 08:02:28 pm »
((If i continue on with this rp i will be removing my cheetah character if thats fine? i may re-add her at a later date but i wont be able to handle always role-playing for three different characters)).
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2013, 09:20:28 pm »
@Thrillex: I was just waiting for others to post so that they don't fall behind in the Rp, I would like to say thank you for telling the truth and letting me know what was bothering you. Oh and also, it's kinda your turn to post xD
@Taylor: That's totally fine! Do as you wish with your own characters.
@Everyone: Please don't be scared to post if someone just posted!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2013, 09:28:28 pm »
I know it's my turn, but I really don't know what to say; unless you want to skip to the middle of the day?))

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2013, 09:34:51 pm »
Go ahead and I know how you feel, especially when the rules say not to spam the thread xD))