Author Topic: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).  (Read 17188 times)

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 07:07:59 pm »
Maybe we can start to attract attention?  I might make another character soon :3 .

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 08:09:14 pm »
So start role playing to attract members? And that would be great if you made another character. :)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 06:19:26 am »
Yes,  I will do it after school though.

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 03:20:10 pm »
Yeah that's a good idea, we are nore likely to attract more members. Also we will start once youvr finished your 2nd app.
DA Account

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 03:40:42 pm »

Name: Flick

Breed: Border Collie.

Sub-breed: Shetland Sheepdog.

Appearance: Pic!

Personality: Flick is really shy, and hates to socialize unless its with a friend. He loves to run around the fields, and chase small and big animals. -Short-

Past life/history: Doesn't like to talk about it.

Pound/shelter?: Nope.

Siblings: Mitzi & Rock.

Mate: Nope.

Crush: Molly :3

Pups: Nope

Extra/Other: We WILL survive!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 04:23:51 pm »
Aww what a cutie! Of course Flick is accepted! I guess we can start the role play now, but I am using my phone so it may not include different colors until later on.
DA Account

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 04:44:53 pm »
((Mmmk, but sorry bout that app, its absolutely rubbish!))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 05:17:22 pm »
The sunset drew up upon the large city as the traffic began, the sound of the horns beeping could be heard for a few miles as engines revved. The mutter of humans could be heard whilst they walked along the pavement having their conversations. The day was just begining and judging by the weather it was turning out to be a pretty nice day.
The young she dog awoke as she let out a yawn, her large jaw extended as a small gust of air come out, she chapped her lips together 3-4 times as she crawled out from inside the box that lay in the alley. Her chocolate eyes were slightly squinted as small rays of the suns rays shone into her eyes. Small particles of dust could be seen flying around as she let out a sneeze.
Shaking her smooth, sandy colored pelt she looked around with her ears perked as she heard the mumbles of the humans and the beep of the horse "And now it starts" she mumbled to herself as she sat at the exit to the alley. Many humans looked and gave her harsh looks as they stamped their feet but she just sat there looking at them and letting out the odd growl from time to time "Jerks!" She snapped as they looked at her.

Akiyza woke as bright lights shone through under the dumpster, her mixed color eyes squinted as she revealed herself from underneath "Get any brighter and ll go blind!" She mumbled to herself in a sarcastic way as she let out a yawn then stretched. Her ash colored pelt shook as she looked around and she padded out from the alley.
The she pit looked as many people walked past her as her tongue lolled out her mouth to show she wasn't at all dangerous "Get away from that mutt!! She'll bit you!!" She heard many people say as she growled. Kyza wasn't a harsh pit but she guessed everyone though that because of the way they would have seen pitbulls behave. She let out a sigh as she waited at the traffic lights crossing when the cars stopped then crossing again at the island in the middle of the road.
Her grey tail wagged as the small white tip stood out, she padded over to a near by bench were no one was sitting and she leapt on. Another sigh escaped the she's mouth as she looked around her tail wagging. She didn't really care what anyone said anymore she decided she would just ignore it and live her life. Her tongue still lolled out her mouth her ears perked up.

(Also its fine about the app, aslong as you have a detaild first app I don't really mind if your 2nd isn't as detailed aslong as it has all the needed info).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 02:12:48 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 10:14:10 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 06:48:15 am »

The sun started to rise up from the large buildings that were full of office people. Bosco fidgeted in the silver bin that lay in the dark alleyway, safe from the uncaring people. The Husky's started to growl, wanting to get some food stuffed into his chops! His jaws parted to take a huge gulp of air, before bursting it back out with a snap of his jaws. Hot Dogs or Donuts? He wondered to himself, knowing the stalls were both nearby. Lazily, he pushed himself to his paws, his bones aching deeply. "Ugh, Hot Dogs  today," he sighed, knowing the man who owned it was easy to trick to give him one or two sausages with one bun.
-Short got to go to School, in like half an hour! You gotta hate school!-

Flick trotted around in the park, avoiding any other dogs that crossed his path. He was practicing his chasing squirells act, which he currently failed at. He wasn't going to hurt them, just get close enough that he's  running by their side. He saw a red movement behind a tree, and ducked down, slowly stalking it. Red Squirell! Good find! He congratulated in his mind, his paws moving silently on the earthy ground. With a sudden movement, the squirrel started to jump up and race off, his tail high in the air. Flick jumped up, and raced after it, growling playfully.