Author Topic: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).  (Read 17179 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 10:35:46 am »
I'll join. :3 It's interesting. x3))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 03:50:33 pm »
Mollie sat patiently at the side of the road many humans still giving her harsh looks as she would let out the odd snarl. Mostly just shaking her blonde head at the humans immature behaviour towards the stray. She looked forward as the cars passed her many beeped their horns but this wasn't making any difference to the traffic. Some even shouted out their windows arguing "Ugh!" She moaned at them.
A few minutes later the sun came up and shone over the large city making it look beautiful as ever. The she dog began to pelt as the heat from the sun began to make her sweat 'Phew' she sighed as she walked off in search for some water. Her stomach grumbled along the way "I ought to get some food aswel" she mumbled walking off her head held high

Kiyza lay in the island on the middle of the road for a few minutes as she sighed. The sun rose and shone over the city giving it a look of beauty as she lifed her head from her paws and smiled "let's so what today brings", "and I won't let any of those humans get me down" she added with a snarl, then going back to her happy self.
Her stomach growled as she came to a stop "I gotta eat!" She said with an outburst as she barked. She began to search for food her black muzzle facing upwards "hotdogs!!" She barked with excitement. Being the young childish dog she is Kiyza began to bound over to the hotdog stand on the side of the road. "This should be easy" she mumbled as she sat beside the hotdog stand waiting.
She was waiting for about 5 minutes until the hotdog guy headed to the bathroom as she seen her chance she jumped up at the stand but failing to get a hot dog as she hit the floor with a thud "Damn!" She growled. "I know!" She spun in excitement "I'll wait unil he gets back and beg". Kiyza waited for the human and sure enough he returned. She lay on the hard ground as she looked up at him with puppy eyes she rolled on her back whilst swinging side to side her tongue was out and her tail wagged. "Aww, here you go girl!" The large dark human said as she barked and took the hotdog gently from his hand. She ran to the alley and began to eat it.

((That would be great Thrill, looking forward to role-playing with you again!).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:55:52 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 06:13:50 am »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 10:33:36 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2013, 08:03:35 am »
((Sorry, I will be posting soon.))

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2013, 08:47:36 am »
((its fine and okai))
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 03:19:38 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 06:45:42 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 06:49:02 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2013, 09:17:15 am »

Name: Ray

Breed: Siberian Husky

Sub-breed: N/A

Appearance: Picture ^_^
Personality: Ray is a dog that would typically and virtually do anything for a friend. She is extremely tolerant when it comes to noises and name calling and so on so those types of things don't affect her. Once you get to know her, she is sweet and funny and always up for a laugh. She is intelligent and agile, moving and thinking fast. She is very shy and quiet, staying away from strangers.

Past life/history:Ray was the only pup in her litter. Not survive, or alive, but the only one. Her mom died of natural causes when she was only young. But her whole life she had the most wonderful owner she thought you could possibly have. You see, Ray is extremely obedient to commands. She literally can't NOT obey them. They altered her mind to make it a habit she cannot break. So, when someone says fetch, she fetches. When someone says sit, she sits. She was a champion in the obedience trials for dogs but, only a few weeks after her birthday, she lost everything. She was outside after her owner let her out and she suffered a stroke, falling in the living room, dead after a few minutes. After realizing that Ray wasn't going to be let in without her hearing her, Ray started to bark quietly. Then bark madly hoping to get her attention. She did this all day till one of the neighbors came by to see what was wrong. Letting Ray in, she found the dead owner and called 911. The ambulance came to take her but left the door open. When the ambulance left, Ray chased after it, hoping to stay with her owner. But she soon lost it. Ray, in sadness, thought the owner abandoned her and she became a stray only a few weeks ago. Now she chases every ambulance she hears or sees.

Pound/shelter?: Nope

Siblings: None

Mate: None, yet.

Crush: Bosco...

Pups: None

Extra/Other: We will survive!

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3