Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 139796 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 10:02:02 pm »
    The mutt continued trotting onward as the sillhouette of a canine became barely visible through the dust. As he got nearer, Flak's muscles tensed, ready to absorb the attack that may come, if any. He raised his wolf-like tail high in a banner of authority and drew back his lips to bare his fangs, a low snarl began to rumble in his throat. But upon further investigation, the dog stopped in his tracks in surprise, realizing as the stranger became fully visible that it was another dog; an ordinary dog. He immediately let his lips relax to sheath his incisors and quieted the growling, just standing there in utter shock. "Y-you're, you're, just a dog?" He stammered in shock, his eyes wide as he eyed the stranger, the first non-mutated creature he'd seen since the war.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 10:11:48 pm »
The figure in the distance began to get even closer as she spotted the canines tail shhot up 'is that really a mutated canine?" She said with a sigh as her lips rolled back she let out a snarly still lowered to the ground. The figure was only a few feet away now and her eyes widened at surprise, the creature she thought was a mutated creature was actually an ordinary canine? But she didn't think it could be since the war.
She lifted herself back to her tall stance as she looked at the brute "Y-you're, you're just a normal dog?" The male canine stuttered as she let out a slight giggle "well of course I am, if I wasn't don't you think I would of attacked you by now?" She muttered as she looked at him slightly excited to find out she wasn't the only normal one left after the war at all. Her fluffy tail wagged side to side as she looked at him waiting for his response.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 11:00:42 pm »
  Flak dropped his tail back to its relaxed position behind him, wagging it a bit. "Heh, yeah, I suppose that's true." He said, his voice back to its normal tone as he let out a relieved sigh. He straightened back up, smirking a bit. "Man, it's good to finally see someone who's not a mindless zombie that wants to eat you," he added with a huffed chuckle, raising his eyebrows as he eyed the stranger.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 11:07:07 pm »
Her fluffy brown tail wagged as the two canines began to have a conversation "Heh yeah I suppose that's true" as the brute then added "Man, its good to finally see someone who isn't a mindless zombie trying to eat you" that sentance made Teegan giggle as she replied with "Yeah I guess it is, but I must say I haven't really seen any of the zombies around yet. Only strange noises really" as her shoulders shrugged. She moved her left paws slightly as a small cloud of dust flew into the air making the she dog sneeze. She began to examin the male dog curiously.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 12:09:57 am »
Flak shifted his weight from one side to the other, his ears flicked forward to listen to the fae. His eyes widened as she mentioned she hadn't seen any of the mutants. "You haven't seen 'em?" He lowered an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side in surprise. "Heh, don't get used to the peace. You'll see 'em sooner or later." He huffed and glanced around at the damaged buildings. "These ruins used to be a safe place, safe from the radiation & isolated from any of those freaks, or so I thought. They've been wandering in here in the past few weeks. Guess it's not as safe as I thought, but, it's better than any other place out in that Hellish wasteland." He glared down at the ground, drawing his ears back. Quickly, though, he returned his gaze at the female. "Anyway, the name's Flak."
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2013, 10:48:42 am »
A small gust of wind blew past the two as Teegan put her nose in the air to try and find a scent to work out if anything was watching them. Put nothing. You haven't seen 'em?" She lowered her head and looked at the male as he asked the question "No I haven't seen any of them, I am surprised actually" she spoke with a surprised kind of look on her face she then added "I've seen some of the rats but I don't know if they've been mutated. I'm guessing they have, they're huge" she barked for the rat she hunted earlier was near enough the size of a cat or bigger. "Heh, don't get use to the peace. You'll see them sooner or later" he spoke again her eyes slightly widened "Well I hope not" she muttered she didn't want to meet these creatures. "These ruins use to be a safe place, safe from radiation & isolated from any of those freaks, or so I thought. They've be wondering in here for the past few weeks. Guess its not as safe as I thought, but, its better than any other place in that hellish wasteland" Teegan listened very carefully the brute seemed very wise about the happening of the war "The city use to be a beautiful place, before the war that is. Now its all just a pile of rubble" she sighed as she looked around. "Anyway, the names Flak" her head sharply turned back t the male canine "Nice to meet you Flak, I'm Teegan" she replied with a slight smile on her face, her tail slightly wagging.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2013, 11:41:36 am »
   The mutt's ears rotated, on alert at all times as he listened to the other dog. As she mentioned the rats, he huffed a slight chuckle. "Yeah, no doubt there's some type of radiation or something going on in those things. Probably haven't been mutated to the full extent that others have been because they're here." He shot a glance over his shoulder at some of the empty buildings. "I would try to keep away from eating them as much as possible. I mean, eating a few won't hurt ya much, but since there /is/ some radiation in 'em, it would be best to find food elsewhere as often as possible." Flak stated, glancing back over at the female. "Heheh, it's nice to meet you, too." He bowed his head a little in a polite manner. "Having non-mutated company sure will make livin' around here a lot easier."
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2013, 12:57:48 pm »
"Yeah, no doubt there's some type of radiation or something going on in those things. Probably haven't been mutated to the full extent that others have been because they're here." Her ears perked as she carfully listened "Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the rats began to turn on ther animals, they're possible the size of a put" she shrugged as a rat indeed ran past them and jumped into a hole in the ground as a small ash cloud rose. Her ears perked as he montioned about not eating the rats a her eyes slightly widened "So what will happen if you did, I mean I've just ate one I'm not going to turn into a blood sucking zombie am I!?!" She paniced for a second she didn't want to become a mutated mutt. "Nice to meet you" he added as he bowed his head she gave him a smile, she enjoyed having the company from a non-mutated canine "Having non-mutate company will sure make livin' around here a lot more easier" he also added. "Yeah it is, I wouldn't live being the only normal living thing around here, no company would be hard" her brow raised slightly a crow flew above them and let out a large caw several times as she let out a snarl.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2013, 02:27:18 pm »
  Flak's eyes widened as she began to panic a bit over eating a rat. "Woah, woah, woah, calm down," He replied quickly, holding out a forepaw. "It's fine." Flak chuckled a bit at how panicked she was. "You're fine as long as you just don't make a habit outa eating them. One or two isn't gonna kill ya, though depending on how much of it you've ate you may get a little belly ache. But that's the worst it can do." He stated with a casual shrug. Shifting his weight, he sat back on his haunches, now feeling more comfortable and less stressed than he was at first. "So, how long've you been in this city- er- what used to be a city? You said it was beautiful. So you've been here before everything happened?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side as he curled his wolfish tail around his side.

((Sorry if I take a bit to reply at times, at the airport. Got a 2 hour flight, then I'll be online again after that for about 2 hours, then I won't be on at all cause I've got another 8 hour flight(o_O), & I'm not sure if I'll be able to get online where I'll be. I may be online on & off, but if not I'll definitely be back in about 5 days.))
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2013, 02:44:03 pm »
Her ears perked as he began to speak "Woah, woah, woah, calm down," he said as he held up one of his paws "It's fine." The brute began to chuckle as Teegan blushed a little realising she panicked a little to muche he then added "You're fine as long as you just don't make a habit outa eating them. One or two isn't gonna kill ya, though depending on how much of it you've ate you may get a little belly ache. But that's the worst it can do." she took a breath in as she realised she was going to be ok "Phew, ive only ate one cause i couldn't really find anything else" she shrugged as she gave a little chuckle.  "So, how long've you been in this city- er- what used to be a city? You said it was beautiful. So you've been here before everything happened?"  Flak asked her as his head slightly tilted "Yes" she replied as she lowered herself down onto her rum "I have been here since a put, and before the nuclear war this place was beautiful. I would reffer it to a palace type town but that doesn't really make sense" she gave another chuckle as images of what the city use to look like flew through her mind as she gave a sigh.

(Okai, well i'll just keep an eye out for you posting and hope to contine rp'ing with you whenever you have time or if you can. But if your going on holiday. Have fun!! :D)).
DA Account