Author Topic: |Warriors| (Warrior Dog Role-Play) -Open and Accepting-  (Read 10355 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
|Warriors| (Warrior Dog Role-Play) -Open and Accepting-
« on: June 09, 2013, 12:35:04 am »
Warriors.

Warrior Cats have been driven out by the ferocious dogs, and all different breeds of dog take over the roles of them. Six years have passed since the great battle of Dogs & Cats... But things are getting worst. Leaf Bare is near, and the dogs are getting all the survival things they need. But elders and pups are struggling to survive, the rest are struggling, but the young and old are struggling the worst...

Will You Survive?

WEATHER

Weather: ?? A few clouds search the sky, hiding the sun that is only lasting for a few more days.

Month: It's edging to Leaf-Bare.

Time: 6:12am.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:41:21 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: |Warriors| (Warrior Dog Role-Play) ~WIP No Posting!~
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 01:23:23 am »
|Rules. Rules... RULLLLEEEESS!|

|1.| Powerplaying, Auto-hitting and Godmodding are strictly forbidden here. It's annoying, but sometimes you don't realize  when you use it, when someone tells you you have done one of those things, modify it as soon as possible! If you disagree to modify, you will be kicked.

|2.| Unfortunately, my laptop is broke, but I will be able to accept and not accept through my Tablet and DS, but will not be able to post proper Role play posts until Saturday and Sunday, when I'm at my dads with his laptop. So if you interact with my character, prepare to wait a long time or a really short post where I will be posting on my DS or Tablet.

|3| All the regular rules, I don't want to crowd this.

Unplayable Characters.

SmokeStar.
SmokeStar is the leader of ShadowPack, and he is ruthless, and will do anything for POWER!

Ember.
Ember is the doggypet, and is lurking around the pack, wanting to join.

Roles.

Leader: SmokeStar.

Deputy: FREE

Medicine Dog: FREE

Med Dog App: FREE

Warriors: FREE

Apprentice: FREE

Elder: FREE

Mothers: FREE

Pups: FREE
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:42:45 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: |Warriors| (Warrior Dog Role-Play) Open And Accepting
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 05:38:51 am »
Application.

Name:
Breed:
Sub-Breed:

Personality
History:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Siblings:
Parents:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:

Other:

Name: Goes by the name Ember.
Breed: Husky, a good bloodline of Red Huskies.
Sub-Breed: Alaskan Malamute on the side.

Personality:  Ember is a shy dog, who hides in the shadows rather than showing himself to the pack. He is a loyal dog when you get to know him, and will prepare to do anything for his family and friends. He will risk his life for his friends, and will fight the biggest of dogs. When you get to know him he is a friendly, bubbly dog who will prepare to even cross the pack borders to see you. Ember doesn't like to show off, but will put up a good fight if needed.
History: Ember has had a pretty normal life... But he left his home for the forest because his owner was getting old and ill, and he didn't want to go to the pound...

Strengths: Ember is rather strong, and can even take down a Doberman some times. He has a strong last of stamina that goes with his breed, along with a sort of fast run, he could beat a Boxer, but no more.
Weaknesses: Ember is rather unintelligent, and thinks that everything is wrong or right, not okay. He can be rather arrogant sometimes, which is annoying!

Siblings: He had a brother named Ridge and two sisters named Jessica and Kara.
Parents: His mother had the name of Marley, and his father had the name of Saxon.
Mate: None yet, but he had had one named Carly. before.
Crush: Nope.
Pups: Carly had pups named Ark, Felix, Mark and Max.

Other: Nupe.

Name: FrostPaw
Breed: St. Bernard.
Sub-Breed:  Nupe, Pure-bred.

Personality:  He has different mood swings all the time.
History: Find Out.

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Siblings:
Parents:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:

Other:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:51:01 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: |Warriors| (Warrior Dog Role-Play) ~WIP No Posting!~
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 05:39:45 am »
OPEN!!!!!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: |Warriors| (Warrior Dog Role-Play) -Open and Accepting-
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 05:55:15 am »
I have been waiting for something like this C: also, this is a WIP Finished C:)

Name: Ashpaw
Breed: German Shepherd
Sub-Breed: Nope.

Personality: ?Kind ?Strong ?Brave ?Smart ?Easy Learner ?Social ?Playful ?Adventurous ?Determined ?Sneaky
Can be, ?Aggressive ?Fearful ?Grumpy ?Jealous ?Short-Tempered
History: Ashpup was born in a litter of six pups, all were the traditional black and tan while she was all black. Her father said she got her coat from her grandmother, who is still alive in the elder's den, Ashpaw is currently the only black shepherd in the pack, but that could change anytime. Ashpup was the most hyper pup f the litter, always out running her littermates and always beating them when they wrestled. She couldn't wait to become an apprentice. Moons later she got her apprentice name; Ashpaw. She trained well and was able to bring enough fresh kill to last for days, well not really, more like a day, but still. Ashpaw is currently awaiting to get her warrior name.

Strengths: ?Quick ?Agile ?Hard to spot ?Silent ?Great Hunter
Weaknesses: ?Afraid of thunder ?Terrible Swimmer ?Afraid of Heights

Siblings: She has five brothers, Redpaw, Quickpaw, Featherpaw, Longpaw and, Rockpaw.
Parents: Her father is Cedarfur and her mother is Gentlewing, they are both brave warriors serving their pack.
Mate: Too young.
Crush: Nope.
Pups: Way too young.

Other: None.

(Yes, I am terrible at warrior names T.T)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:57:34 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 03:56:17 pm »
Heh, I've always wrote stories about this, so I made one...

Take your time. :)

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 05:20:16 pm »

Name: Walker (Since he is a former doggy pet I'd like to have a doggypet name. But you can change it in rp, like Purdy and Millie)
Breed: Treeing Walker Coonhound
Sub-Breed: Purebreed

Personality: He's usually found wandering around by himself. He's always trying to help the pack as much as he can, because they accepted him in, even though he was a doggy pet. He's not really friends with anyone, since he's not very charasmatic. He never starts conversations and hardly ever says more than a couple of sentences.

History: He was sold to his former owner when he was a tiny pup. He trained Walker to hunt, mostly birds and raccoons.  His live stayed the same until he hit age 1 1/2. His owner sold him to a breeder, and he owned 20 other dogs. Walker hardly ever got any sleep, as the constant railings of the hounds kept him awake. One night, when he was hunting alone with his owner, he acted like he was on a scent trail, but he ran until he couldn't anymore, until he caught the smell of many dogs, and that's when he met his active pack.

Strengths: Scent, Tracking, Hunting
Weaknesses: Fairly Weak, not a good  fighter.

Siblings: None
Parents: Hardly ever knew them
Mate: None
Crush: None
Pups:None

Other: He usually sneaks out of the camp and hunts by himself. It reminds him of the days with his owner.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:04:31 am by Beasty »

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 09:40:12 pm »

Name: Wolfpaw
Breed: Border Collie and Retriever mix
Sub-Breed: N/A

Personality: Wolfpaw is energetic and curious. However, when she is angry, she bursts with rage--but for a short amount of time. Then she easily calms down and gets back to her normal, optimistic self.
History: First of all--Wolfpaw's mother died during birth, but her father still lives. When Wolfpaw was born, she had one other sibling--Brightpup. However, when Brightpup wandered out of the camp at three moons, she was killed by a passing hawk. Wolfpup, for the next moon, was scared to leave the camp, but after a while, her curiosity took over. She began to act like a normal pup, playing around and messing with things she wasn't supposed to. Then, when she became an apprentice, she could finally use her curiosity to an advantage.

Strengths: Wolfpaw is extremely fast, as well as a good tracker and hunter. She's also quite good at sensing other dog's emotions.
Weaknesses: Wolfpaw has a tendency to stick her nose into things she shouldn't, and she also often jumps to conclusions without thinking.

Siblings: Brightpup-deceased
Parents: Willowfur(mother)-deceased. Darkfur(father)
Mate: Not yet
Crush: Not yet
Pups: Not yet

Other: Nope!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 10:15:58 pm »

Name: Mistspirit
Age: 4 (not in moons, but in animal years, if that is okay)
Breed: Australian Cattle Dog
Sub-Breed: N/A
Personality: Mistspirit is a short-tempered dog and sharp tongued as well. However, on other occasions, he can be gentle, but stubborn.
History: Mistspirit never knew his family, but he has a vague memory of someone taking care of him. He remembers being abandoned in the forest, and some dog taking him to ShadowPack, but the same dog who took him in had disappeared from Mistspirit's thoughts. Mistspirit doesn't talk about his past a lot since he doesn't remember, and would appreciate it if nobody pestered him about it.
Strengths: Good knowledge, sharp senses, does everything as early as possible.
Weaknesses: Grumpy, short-tempered, not easy to get along with
Siblings: He doesn't know them.
Parents: He doesn't know them.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Pups: None.
Other: None.

((Medicine dogs' can't have mates, crushes, or pups, right?))

Matryoshka-luver

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 02:24:33 pm »

Name: Ruinstripe.
Age: 2 ((in dog years which makes her 14 I think in human years. ))
Breed: Wolf dog? ((Are wolf dogs allowed if not I'll change this.))
Sub-Breed: ???

Personality Ruinstripe is a bit of a random dog and isn't very serious. She is always mimicking dogs and cracking jokes. She is a loud mouth and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is fearless also.
History: As a pup she was born ((I guess...haven't read the warrior cat books...)) into the pack. She pretty much just stayed in the pack. That's really all...

Strengths: Ruin is very quick and can run for along time. She is very lean so it's easy for her to fit into tight places the bigger dogs can't fit. She is very smart and strong. She is fearless and will take on any foe.
Weaknesses: She is always making jokes so she is usually ignored. She isn't very quiet so she doesn't make a very good Hunter.

Siblings: N/A
Parents: dead.
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A
Pups: N/A

Other: nothing
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 01:58:18 am by Howls-for-howls »