Author Topic: |Warriors| (Warrior Dog Role-Play) -Open and Accepting-  (Read 10352 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: |Warriors| (Warrior Dog Role-Play) -Open and Accepting-
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 09:40:37 pm »
((Medicine dogs' can't have mates, crushes, or pups, right?))
(Well, of course med dogs can have crushes--that's just natural. But the rules say med dogs can't have mates or pups.)
 (Oh, and just a side note, Howls. Warriors don't really have nicknames XD. Like, for my dog, Wolfpaw? They never, ever call her Wolf. Oh, and if you get accepted, you might want to read at least the first Warriors book; just so you can get familiar with it.)

Matryoshka-luver

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 01:57:16 am »
((Medicine dogs' can't have mates, crushes, or pups, right?))
(Well, of course med dogs can have crushes--that's just natural. But the rules say med dogs can't have mates or pups.)
 (Oh, and just a side note, Howls. Warriors don't really have nicknames XD. Like, for my dog, Wolfpaw? They never, ever call her Wolf. Oh, and if you get accepted, you might want to read at least the first Warriors book; just so you can get familiar with it.)
  Oh Lawl XD heh heh ok then no calling Ruinstripe ruin or stripes then I'll fix that XD thanks for telling meh. It's just Ruinstripe is actually meh main charrie so XD And I have read the books just not recently. I think I remember some of it though.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 06:07:07 am »
Everyone: Accepted. Med dogs can not have a mate or pups while on the job. They are allowed crushes as its really unstoppable... And no longer accepting apprentices. We may start!!

Beasty: That's fine.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 06:08:41 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Matryoshka-luver

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 06:18:53 am »
:D who's starting?))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 09:25:15 pm »
((I will, if that's okay. x3))

Moonlight spilled over in the medicine den, making the den light up. Mistspirit raised his head, his ears twitching. Sighing, he heaved himself from his nest and stretched till his paw toes trembled, before shaking out his ruffled pelt. A cold breeze danced around in the den; Mistspirit knew that Leaf-bare was closing in. They would have to enjoy the last few moments of the warm air and prey.

He padded over to his store and peered in, reaching his paw out for any dried-up herbs. As his paw brushed past a wrinkled leaf, he pulled it out, and let out a huff of disgust. His tansy stems he had stored away was already dead, and there was hardly any of those herbs left. Grumbling, he turned and reached into a different cleft for more herbs. "Great," he muttered to himself. "Plenty of borage leaves, but no juniper berries or tansy."

Letting out another short sigh, he pulled himself up and began to sweep the dead herbs into a pile near the entrance of his den. His tail thrashed against the small patch of brambles near his den.

"Sure. Let the other dens have protection openings, and min have barely enough."

But he pushed past the brambles anyway and continued to pad towards the entrance of the camp. His nostrils flared as he scented the fresh scent of prey. ((Do they have fresh-kill piles?)) Turning around, he sighted the fresh-kill pile with newly killed prey scattered around. Hunger gnawed at him as he trotted over and gave a sniff at the pile. The scent was tempting and stronger now, but Mistspirit needed to collect more herbs before the thaw begun. Reluctantly departing from the fresh-kill pile, he padded over to the entrance and slipped through the thorn patch.

Softly heading through the forest, his ear twitched at the scent of cat. Although the scent was nearly faded, Mistspirit couldn't help but remember the battle the dogs and the cats had fought.

Idiotic cats, he reflected. They have no better sense than to fight us. They know they'll lose, however much they try.

But the battle was over; and Mistspirit was glad. There was no need for more bloodshed to be spilled. Leaf-bare was coming, and his ((Clan?)) Clan was devastating.

As he picked up a new scent, his ears went up as he smelled the familiar scent of tansy. Quickly streaking towards under a large oak tree, he bent down and sniffed. Defiantly tansy, he decided as he began to dig over the dirt. As he pulled the last bit of soil off of the herbs, he cursed.

"Squirrel nuts." The tansy was dead as well as the ones in his store. Mistspirit sat up, reaching up with one hind leg and scratching behind his ear. Grumbling to himself once again, he scraped some earth over the dirt and continued forward, tasting the air for any herb scent.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 09:34:39 pm »
It's a Pack, not a Clan, Oero. XP
 And may I start with the next morning after that night that Oreo did? If so, here:))

Wolfpaw
  Wolfpaw blinked her eyes open lazily, opening her jaws wide in a yawn. The heavy yawn itself made her sleepy again, but she continued her stretch. Once she was done, she padded out of the apprentice den, raising her head to the rising sun. She half-closed her eyes to block the light, but the faint heat across her face felt nice. She wagged her tail as more dogs stepped out of their dens, flopping their paws on the ground as if they had just run from a fox. Wolfpaw stood up straighter and angled her body purposefully so that her fur shone; her sleek black pelt glistened. She stood in a spot where any apprentice who walked out of the den would see her shining fur. She stood up proud, her mouth slightly open and her tongue curled, moving up and down quickly in a light pant. Good morning!

(Oh, and, um--I need a mentor.)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 11:23:54 pm »
((
It's a Pack, not a Clan, Oero. XP

Oh, okay. Sorrie. ^^ Thanks!))

Mistspirit raised his head; and he realized that he had slept near the lake of the territory. Blinking, he let out a yawn and stood up, letting his weary muscles warm up as he bent down to pick up the juniper berries he had found last night. As he stiffly padded back to camp, he noticed that most dogs were awake now. He spotted Wolfpaw standing out of the apprentices' den, her chest puffed out as if she was proud as a blackbird.

Snorting, Mistspirit turned, but he flattened his ears as a voice called out his name.

"Hey, Mistspirit!"

He turned to see one of the younger apprentices trotted up to him, his tail wagging. "Whatcha got there?"

What does it look like to you? Mistspirit muttered as he nodded. "Juniper berries," he mumbled curtly as he brushed past the apprentice to his den. Letting out a sigh of relief, he gently placed down the berries on the ground and pushed them into his store. After that, he nosed his way out of the medicine den and padded towards the fresh-kill pile. Picking out a vole for himself, he stretched out near the pile and began to devour the prey.

Matryoshka-luver

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 01:43:06 am »
Ruinstripe awoke to the sunlight streaming into her den a small breeze blew. "Hmm."Ruinstripe said as she stretched. She padded out of her den and her stomach grumbled. She trotted over to the fresh kill pile and looked for something tasty to pick out. She found a rabbit and pulled it out of the pile making some of the fresh kill fall down. More like alot of it really. "Whoops...heh heh..."Ruinstripe mumbled Ruinstripe carried the rabbit over to a nice sunny patch of grass and lay down. As she ate she wondered how hard it's going to be to survive during leaf-bare. Once she finished she got up and shook her coat. "Hmm now what should I do?"She mumbled she swished her tail slightly.

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 04:50:49 am »

Name: Blackpaw
Breed: Husky
Sub-Breed: N/A

Personality: Starshine is a kind caring dog. she is sweet and nice.
History: She was born into the pack and thats it.

Strengths: Starshine is very small so she is very fast. She is a quick learner too. Shes smart. Since she is small she can fit into tiny spaces.
Weaknesses: She is not very big so she's very easy to step on. She doesn't like the cold and sometimes tries to push warm rocks into the pack territory to sit on but she can't. She isn't very strong yet.

Siblings: N/A
Parents: Moonstripe. (( I'll make her app if your aloud to have 2 characters.))
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A
Pups: N/A

Other: nothing
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 05:32:10 am by Matryo-the-wolf »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline whitefang2150

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile