Author Topic: The City Pack [Remade]|Literature|Accpeting  (Read 6605 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The City Pack [Remade]|Literature|Accpeting
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 08:23:55 pm »
Lovely character. Accepted,))

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 02:04:50 am »
Finished my application ^^ sorry it took so long)

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 10:09:55 am »
Accepted))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2013, 11:06:43 pm »
(I don't want this to be inactive. Bump.)

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 02:33:43 pm »
I'd post but... I just did after you so... I'll wait for the others. ^^)

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 03:04:28 pm »
Yeah..About that..I had to skip that because I didnt know what to put. I wanted to wait for the others))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 12:16:11 am »

The morning sun shone down on the pup's thick white pelt, warming her up almost immediately. Grace slowly opened her eyes, she was used to waking up early, no matter what time she went to bed. "Good Morning." she said to no one in particular, just whoever was still in the den, which was no one "Looks like everyone got up early today." Grace barked then jumped up and running outside to see her father, Strong. First, Grace ran around the camp greeting everyone, she saw Umber scampering off towards the main street "Oh! I wanna come!" she yipped as she ran up to catch up to him.

Before Grace could catch him he was already out on the sidewalk, getting pushed around by the humans that populated the city. Grace giggle a bit as she ran back into the alley with his tail down "You okay Umber?" she asked with a little smirk on her face. Umber was another pup that lived within the pack, a 4 month old Shiloh Shepherd, he was a month older than her. She trotted up to him "I don't think I could ever go out there, my dad would make sure I never left the den again if he caught me." she frowned "I can't ever do anything fun." she huffed. "I'll show my dad I can do what the adults can do." She raised her tail "I'll go explore the city one day!" She wagged her tail with excitement in her eyes "Maybe you can come too." she smiled. She laughed then spun around "I'll race ya to the alpha's den!" she barked as she ran off towards the den where her father sept. Her small chubby paws beat the dusty surface of the alleyway until she came to the den site. Grace didn't bother to look back, she was sure he was catching up. Finally she stampeded into her father's den, ramming into him "Oof!" she fell over while her laugh echoed around the den. She didn't know who won the race since she wasn't paying attention "Sorry daddy." she apologized as she got back onto her feet. She smiled then looked at her dad "What are you going to do today?" she knew she couldn't help much around the pack but she always liked knwoing what the pack was planning on doing.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 01:15:18 am »

Strong was laid down on the cold, stone den; but it was pretty comfortable. Until he was jammed with his pup, he rose to his paws. He looked down at Grace and chuckled. That actually was pretty funny. He smiled, "Hey there,hun" he smiled, licking her pelt in order to be clean. The young leader laid back down, gazing at Grace. He knew he wasn't fun at some points, because he would be so business all the time. He sometimes doesn't have the time to spend time with her. Life was getting hard and even since his mate left them alone because she couldn't support us. That day was heart breaking for Strong, anyway, Strong smiled and licked Grace, once again; ready tp answer the question. "Since there's noting much to do today, how about we go to the park? There's people and especially that's going to school or work, so we probably have time to play he grinned, ready to see the reaction of Grace's face. "And probably bringing a friend, if you want? My treat." he added,as he rolled on his back and his head to the side; playfully playing with Grace. He understood how his daughter felt, especially him when he was a pup. His father didn't had much to play, only his mum.

Then all of a sudden, a car noise into another car. It sounded pretty loud and dangerous. He crawled out the den, peaking his out and saw the cars was smoking. "Oh good. It's not near the park" he sounded relief, until he wanted to his daughter about the road. He turned around and signed. "Grace, since your getting bigger. I just want you to be careful. These road are very dangerous and can cause serious wounds or even worse..death..So I just want you to be careful, even with the people, alright?" he nodded, seeing if she would nod back. As he waiting for the nod, he laid back down, glaring at Grace.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2013, 12:25:20 pm »
Sorry that I never posted, but is this still alive?)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AnimeWolves1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 07:42:46 am »
Name: Quiver

Personality: Shy, Secretive, Funny, Fighter, Agressive, Smart, Brave, Loyal

Breed: Hybrid German Shepherd/Serbian Husky crossed with Wolf from her ansectors.

Rank: Possibly Hunter and Fighter, If one Hunter. But if needed i'll change to Warrior.

Description/Photo:  

History: Quiver is a medium sized fae, she really is funny once you get to know her. But she's not quite ready for another mate, after a brutal fight for death or survival, Quiver's mate died for her and her pup's sake. She escaped to the South, were it was warmer in the summer, for her saftey and her pups went their seperate ways.

Relatives: Mother: Snow ((Husky mixed with Wolf, mainly Wolf)) Father: Shadow ((Wolf mixed with German Shepherd, mainly German Shepherd))

Crush: None

Mate: Shard ((Grayish White wolf mixed with Husky))

Pups: Snow ((Named after her Grandma)), Clyde ((Named after his Ancestor)), Tuine ((Named after his Ancestor))

Other: ' Doggie pup goes " Wuff!" '