Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| (Sign Ups Closed)  (Read 96437 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Last Days|:| An Open and Accepting Dog RP.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 06:39:57 pm »
Rogue sighed. "The walkers are likely eating all the meat in this town since they eat human flesh and any meat you can find around here..." Rogue growled. "I'm about to kill one of the flesh eating monsters and live off of eating the thousands of them in the world!" He hated that the walkers ate every piece of meat in sight and he knew his pack needed meet sooner or later, just the thought of the walkers eating all of the meat in town made him mad. "We need to find a new place to live or we're going to die here Agro..." Rogue huffed. "Do you agree with me on moving...?" He asked staring at his Beta.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:42:01 pm by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 06:44:19 pm »
The Aussie Cattle Dog nodded. "I was just about to suggest the same thing." He replied, flicking his tail as he moved the two scraps of stale meat from the dumpster top to the ground in front of him. "But where else is there to go?" Agro added with a sigh, his eyes drifting from canine to canine.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 06:50:15 pm »
Rogue shrugged. "I have no idea but we are taking a huge risk for this pack by moving..." He sighed. "If we are to find a new place we are going to need to keep our guard up even more since walkers can and probably will attack us during the big move..." Rogue sat up and stretched for a moment. "We need to leave as soon as possible..." He said and looked at the pack. "We are moving, grab your pups and whatever you may need for the big move!" Rouge called to the pack then turned to Agro again. "You must assign who takes first watch..." Rouge whispered to his beta and walked into the den grabbing at least three bags that still were full with meat.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 07:03:12 pm »
Agro furrowed his eyebrows and nodded in agreement. As Rogue gathered the bags of meat, he turned to two males. "You two," he barked to get their attention, standing in a dominant position to the Scouts. "You'll take first watch." The Beta ordered, ears standing at attention on his cranium. "Now then, let's move out."
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 07:06:29 pm »
Rogue nodded and barked. "You heard the beta! Move it!" He growled at the pack and started to walk out of the well protected den, every step he took he glanced around to make sure no walkers were following the pack. "No walkers so far Agro." The alpha smiled at his beta feeling thankful that there were no walkers around yet.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 07:21:53 pm »
Agro glanced over his shoulder at the Alpha and returned the smile. "Yep. Not yet anyway." He murmured, extending his strides into a quicker walk at the front of the pack. "Everyone, be sure to keep a keen eye out. We can't afford an attack." He warned, lowering his head warily.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 07:26:05 pm »
Rogue smiled at his beta and moved faster. "You fit your rank well Agro." Rogue said glancing around again. "You'll be a great alpha to this pack one day."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 07:29:54 pm »
Agro jerked his head up, glancing around at the Alpha as he spoke again. He couldn't help but flash a grateful smile at the shepherd. "Heh, really? Thanks!" He yipped, splaying his ears on his head.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, 07:33:19 pm »
Rogue smiled back at Agro and then lifted his head sniffing the air. "There is a faint smell of meat, no walkers are to it yet." He said and looked behind him. "Did anyone bring an empty bag to put food in...?" The alpha asked and luckily another Shepard in his pack had one. "Thanks." The alpha smiled then turned to the beta. "Stay here, I'll be right back." He said and padded toward the meat. ((Dun...Dun...Dun...))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2013, 07:36:59 pm »
((:O The suspennseee!! XD))

The Cattle Dog slowed to a halt, raising his head to sniff as Rogue did. "I smell it, too." He murmured, bringing his head back down and turning to face the pack, eyeing each individual while the Alpha addressed them. Agro perked his ears as Rogue began to pad off. "Hey wait, shouldn't you take someone with you? Could be dangerous." He barked after him, remaining standing where he was.
sig by me