Author Topic: ?Lexington Estates? [Equine RP] [Open]  (Read 10741 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: ?Lexington Estates? [Equine RP] [Open]
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 12:41:26 pm »

Show Name: Dark Spirit

Barn Name: Dark

Event: Dressage

Breed: Fresian

Age(Must be at least 2 years to compete): 3

Personality: Humble, serious and cocky. She really takes her job seriously and doesn't like playing very much. Her lifestyle is strict which is how her persobality came to be.

Description: She's pure black/brown. She has blue eyes and a long mane and tail.

Equipment/Tack: She wears a black bridle and a black english saddle.

Owner/Jockey(Rider):(Played by you) Misty Waters

Wins/Losses(If any): 4 Wins

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 12:53:03 pm »
(Accepted, both of ya. X3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 12:59:48 pm »
x3 Thanks. Are we gonna wait for more members? If so good because i'm at school right now. xD))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 01:52:44 pm »
(Y'all may start whenever you want. My post shall come later, I'm at school as well.
sig by me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 06:24:27 pm »
[[Alrighty. You all may feel free to post whenever you wish.]]

Inferno

The sleek thoroughbred stood lightly dozing in his box stall. It was early morning, and the sun had not yet began to peek over the horizon. Head bowed neatly, Sham slept calmly, until the sound of his stall door sliding open made him groggily lift his head. His rider and owner, Thomas, had slipped into the stall with a light racing saddle in one arm and the workout bridle draped over the other. The colt instantly let out a friendly nicker and moved over to his human partner to give his shoulder a quick shove with his muzzle. Thomas cooed a few cool words as he casually tacked up the chestnut. "Alright, Sham, 'ol boy. Ready for your morning workout?" The human chuckled, patting the enthusiastic colt on the neck. Sham obediently followed his friend as he led him by the reins to the not far off training race track, where their trainer(who shall remain unamed until I can think of something o3o) was waiting, leaned against the rail. Inferno raised his head, perking his ears as he watched another racer thunder by them on the track. "Pff. That guy's not so fast." The colt muttered under his breath while the humans exchanged a few words. Thomas swung himself up into the small saddle and took the reins in his hands. "Just breeze him to get him warmed up." The trainer said, leaning on Sham's shoulder. Thomas nodded before nudging the colt forward and onto the dirt track. By then, the sun had barely begun to rise over the horizon, setting an early morning mist upon the racetrack.
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 07:03:25 pm »
(Edited my app. He works in Show Jumping)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 08:10:22 pm »
(Alrighty, I thought so x3 Accepted.
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 09:29:59 pm »
Dark had her head lowered as her partner stepped in her stall. She let out a friendly nicker as Misty patted her on the side. She tossed her head as Misty stepped out then came back in with an english saddle and dressage bridle. Misty tossed the saddle pad on her back following the saddle and then on went the bridle. Misty grabbed Dark's reins and led her out of the stable. She then led her to a small arena which she knew as the dressage training arena. Misty mounted Dark and rode her into the arena. The morning sun began to rise as the trotted around the arena.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 11:27:26 pm »
Thunder was drinking his water when Peter entered his stall. Thunder nuzzled him. Peter wasn't his jockey, his younger brother Tucker was. But Peter was his owner, and usually cared for him, rarely anyone else. Peter pat Thunder's large shoulder while taking off a brush and brushing his onyx-black coat. He stroked each side about twenty times, before getting out the hoof pick and lightly removing any dirt and straw from his feathery hooves. Tucker entered the stall. He said something to Peter and nodded. Thunder tossed his head, and Peter left. Tucker brushed him a little more, then refilled his oats. Thunder nickered a thanks and ate.
 The oats were half-gone by the time Tucker returned with a black saddle with stirrups and bridle. He cooed Thunder while applying them. Thunder knew they were about to train, so he took some sips of water and Tucker led him out of the stall. He walked down the hall, silver horseshoes click-clacking against the hard wood floor.
  Eventually they arrived at the Show-Jumping practice arena. Seven different hurdles were set up, all at different heights. Thunder entered the arena. He wasn't Thunder. He was Prehistory.
   Prehistory dashed towards the hurdle, Tucker light on his back, steering him and motioning for him to jump. He leapt the hurdle, easily clearing it. He made the next hurdle, and cleaing the one as well. After a while, he made it towards the last-and hardest- hurdle. He dashed towards it. Tucker motioned for him to jump, and they leapt into the air. Prehistory didn't know wheather he cleared it. His feathered hooves touched the ground. He made it. 

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 11:43:06 pm »
She began to do crow hops as her rider told her to. She then began her way around the arena her muzzle and head in a strange position.