Author Topic: ? The Land of Ra ? [Lit.] [Accepting]  (Read 11322 times)

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: ? The Land of Ra ? [Lit.] [Accepting]
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 11:17:05 pm »

The sphynx puffed out her chest and narrowed her eyes. "Who might you be? One of the merchant cats?" she sneered, flattening her furless ears. "A maiden would not talk to one as low as you!" Bastet scoffed, looking down on the cat. "It's a neckalace, don't you have any smart in that tiny brain of yours? I suppose not." Curling her tail around her paws, she yawned as the sun's heat made her sleepy and lay down with her wrinkled paws tucked under her equally-as-folded-skin chest.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 11:26:39 pm »

Mafdet

Mafdet, taken back, flattened his ears and jerked away. "Don't you have any sense to grow some fur?" He muttered under his breath. He had already taken disliking for this stuck-up feline. "Okay, jeez - wow. Sorry. Besides, it's not like you know everything." He pointed out, scowling in disapproval. Sulking in silence, the feline remained silent, before glancing at the Sphinx and asking, "Do you know what fur is?"

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 11:27:21 pm »

Mafdet

Mafdet, taken back, flattened his ears and jerked away. "Don't you have any sense to grow some fur?" He muttered under his breath. He had already taken disliking for this stuck-up feline. "Okay, jeez - wow. Sorry. Besides, it's not like you know everything." He pointed out, scowling in disapproval. Sulking in silence, the feline remained silent, before glancing at the Sphinx and asking, "Do you know what fur is?"

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 11:34:27 pm »
Nakhti and Akil
Akil watched as the sphinx hissed at a tom that had climbed up to the roof top as well. She huffed and gave Nakhti a nod, telling the dog to continue towards the palace. Climbing up the walls of the building seemed easy now compared to years previous, perhaps it was just that she had been growing accustomed to the ways of a street cat.
Now that she was on the roof, Akil could see that the green eyed, spotted tom was focused on the jewelry around the 'maiden's' neck.

Nakhti continued her stroll, dodging a few wagons and a loaf of bread that was thrown at her. She could see the prince; Rameses and his dog, whom she heard was named Sobek. She despised the dog, and tried her best to stay away from the two when they went on chariot rides, but this time she was curious. Nakhti bounded towards them quickly, and stopped before actually reaching the royal pair to hide underneath a wagon.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 11:54:51 pm »

The leopard had been asleep, laying on the many formations that made the beautiful palace. She had been hidden from view, choosing not to lay in the open- yet somewhere where she  could bask in the sun for a moment when she woke up in peace.The feline had slowly stretched her body, making sure that she didn't fall as she reached towards the sky in pure bliss, the sun bathing her fur in its glorious light. The jingle of her necklace and earrings split the quiet air, as she rolled over, peering out from her hiding spot. Gracefully she had made her way up, slender legs allowing her to easily climb the tall formations until she was on the main pathway of the palace, trotting out towards the city. Sure she was a royal pet, but she loved to explore.

She had walked into the city slowly, her tail swishing behind her. Some people had walked over, but she had smoothly, and rather shyly made her way forward until she had managed to climb the roof of a building. The small feline usually used this buildings as her main way of transportation for the fact that she didn't want to be caught in the hectic life of the city, you had to avoid a lot of stuff if you traveled there. So she had made her way across the rooftops, having grown accustomed to leaping and jumping due to her time in the city. The sight of three cats made her stop, and she curiously peered at the other roof. It was a Sphinx, a normal  cat, at least that's what she called them, and another feline watching them over. She didn't bother to make her way over though, she was content watching the busy life of the city, observing carefully- with ears tucked lightly. The feline was quite shy to her kind, maybe that was why she didn't have many friends? Most likely.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2013, 01:20:18 am »

Anput

Licking her maw, Anput rolled her eyes towards the other leopard - also known as Ashai. Staying away from the attention, she watched closely as the teenagers crowded around Ashai, bristling slightly whenever a hand touched his fur. She didn't understand how he even tolerated the teens - weren't they a bunch of pesky creatures in the palace? "At least to me," she muttered under her breath, tossing a glance at the Pharaoh. Anput jerked slightly when the Pharaoh abruptly yelled, causing the teens to scatter and Ashai to retreat back to the throne. Rising to her paws, the female leopard padded up the few stairs, before examining Ashai curiously. Giving him a brisk lick across the ear, Anput rested her haunches - pressing her paws together in a tight squeeze. "I hope they didn't hurt you." She murmured, her "mother tone" creeping up.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2013, 11:51:06 am »

Name and Meaning(if needed):Aziza, means precious
Species: Cat
Breed: Savannah Cat
Description: Le picture ^^
Personality: Snooty at times since born into fortune, but will be nice to you when friends. Her roots often set people off about her, assuming she is a spoiled rich kitty. She sometimes sneaks away to visit her brother.
Type(Palace Pet
Occupation(For canines only -if not stray-; Palace Guard, Hunting Partner, Law Enforcer, Companion):Nope
Family(Includes human, if needed):Bes(Deceased)Father|| Bennu(Deceased)Mother||Akins(Brother)||
Brief History: As the kitten of a palace pet, later as her parents passed, Aziza and her siblings had inherited the places. Her brother had despised the overly-pampered life and ran to live with a middle class farmer. Since her brother ran away, the family had given her sister away to another palace family.

Name and Meaning(if needed):Akins, means brave
Species: Cat
Breed: Savannah Cat
Description: Le picture^^
Personality: Stubborn at first, has a soft side when gotten to know. His owner takes fair care of him, which means he is happy with his life.When his sister visits him, his mood increases highly, leaves him happy for a fair amount of days.
Type(House Pet
Occupation(For canines only -if not stray-; Palace Guard, Hunting Partner, Law Enforcer, Companion):Nope
Family(Includes human, if needed):Bes(Deceased)|| Bennu(Deceased)||Aziza(Sister)||Abasi(Owner)||
Brief History: When he ran from the palace, he roamed the streets for a weeks, given food by most farmers. He was soon taken I as a house pet. He has a strong bond with his sister, Aziza. His upbringing was pleasant and full of joy.
I will find bigger pictures if I need too.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:35:12 pm by Katra »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2013, 01:15:52 pm »

Renen's heart stopped thumping as she slowly sat down beside the greyhound -- Ka, apparently. "Nice to meet you, I'm Renen." The silk-furred canine announced with a quickened wag of her creamy tail. Eying the meal Ka had started to eat, she started to nibble at her own, tucking her paws under her fluffed up chest. "So, what are you doing here?" Renen started a conversation, keeping her warm gaze one the brindled male.

Ashai did another purr before sniffing the air with his opaque whiskers gently quivering. A female -- known as Anput approached, swiping her tongue over his ear before sitting down before him. "You know they wouldn't hurt me, An." He snorted, briskly licking his large paw and wiping it over his face. "I'll go see where Evismera is. I'm all stiff, anyway." The male said, getting up onto his feet and pelting through the castle doors with a quick 'see you' directed toward Anput as he vanished around the corner.

After some time, he had arrived into the crowded city, following Evismera's scent down the busy path before jumping up onto a broken pillar and leaping onto the roof. Flattening himself against the roof's heated surface, Ashai's tawny ears pricked up at the mewling of the "small cats" on the next roof. Pulling his lips into a smug smirk, the male leopard slowly made his way towards them with glitter goldenrod eyes tightened into slits. "Kitties, I hope you all know better than fighting here, hm?" A purr of amusement poured through his maw, studded collar blinking in the harsh sunlight. He loved messing around with those smaller cats. Another shape caught his eye -- Evismera was near, on the nearby roof, actually. Ashai turned his attention towards the smaller felines. "Quit your bickering, kitties." With an additional glance at Bastet, he narrowed his eyes with a slight chuckle. "Nobody likes a bragger, you do know that? Shut your mouth and return to your business or I'll rip that necklace off and stuff it in your mouth." With that, he hurried towards the other female leopard.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 01:25:28 pm by Tariri »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2013, 02:11:10 pm »
[[@Katra, accepted. Welcome! :D

Sobek

Paws on the side rim of the chariot cab, Sobek panted happily, waiting for his master to whip the horses into motion. As he waited, he caught a faint glimpse of another canine scramble beneath a relatively nearby wagon, making the young Pharaoh Hound perk his ears in curiosity. His curious thoughts were soon shattered as Rameses gathered the reins and with a quick snap of them against the horses' backs, the equines reared and lunged forward into a gallop. The sudden jerking forward almost tore Sobek off his paws, but he managed to keep his footing. The thought of the other dog vanished, quickly replaced by the joy of the ride. Drawing his ears back, Sobek raised his head, enjoying the whipping wind on his slim face with his tongue flopping from the side of his grinning jaws. Rameses jerked the horses to the left and redirected the chariot towards the city, where he often enjoyed causing trouble by racing through the streets.

Ka

Ka paused his nibbling of the quail to gaze up at the cream colored fae, half folded ears perking forward to catch her words. A friendly smile soon stretched across his long muzzle. "Nice to meetcha." He remarked, tail continuing to wag. The hound tipped his head slightly to the side at her following question and shrugged. "Eating. Heh, what's it look like?" He joked with a grin.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:44:02 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2013, 10:24:51 pm »

The leopard stiffened at Ashai's response, before slowly relaxing as she nodded in return. As Anput watched the young male leave, a short sigh escaped her maw as she glanced around. Gently sniffing the air, the leopard rested back onto her haunches, knowing well that Rameses - the young Pharaoh - must have gone out with Sobek. Releasing a yawn, Anput cautiously made her way out, slipping between the narrowed crack of the two massive doors. She gave them a flick with her tail, wondering why even the Pharaoh wanted them there. It was a bother - waiting for them to open to allow the creatures to walk in and out as they pleased. Shaking her thoughts away, Anput soon found herself wandering about near the city. The old scent of Evismera was replaced by the fresh scent of Ashai, but the leopard simply ignored it, dismissing them with a twitch of her whiskers. While she explored a little, the sound of hooves pounding heavily against the ground made her jerk into the direction. What Anput saw made her bristle a little - seeing the Pharaoh's horses galloping at full speed toward the city. If she had looked a little harder, she would have seen the chariot with the young Pharaoh and Sobek inside, but Anput had already darted out of the way, hissing as she watched the chariot grow nearer. The sounds of horses became deafening to her ears - she wondered how Sobek even tolerated them.

Mafdet

The feline quivered as he felt the presence of another feline - as well as a large one. Stiffened, he did his best to crane his neck around, flexing his paws as he caught sight of the massive feline. Ignoring Bastet, he was about to turn away when another leopard leaped on top of the roof, muttering something to them as an amused purr escaped his maw. Flattening his ears, Mafdet lowered his head meekly. "O-okay." He stammered, watching as the larger cat brushed past towards the other. Knowing that the male leopard was known as Ashai, he noted to keep well out of his way as the feline hurried off, completing ignoring Bastet and the argument.