Author Topic: Gone for a bit  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
Gone for a bit
« on: December 10, 2013, 02:11:24 pm »
This is basically for my friends so they don't start worrying and think I've gone and something crazy.
..a lot has been happening in my life right now, it's getting harder for me to handle... I've been diagnosed with clinical depression for those of you that know.. I've also been losing a lot of things that isn't exactly helping matters either, several people around me that I loved heavily have died, my parents are fighting, my brothers off at college, my shire is going to be having a foal, and my mom is also going to be having a baby, with my depression, school also mounting more stress, I have exams to help me get ready for college, my grades, it's just getting a little to much for me to handle, and I feel like I may be getting sick with something, I also believe that I need to take a break from FeralHeart, I'll try to get on a few times a week but I just need a break to help get my life settled and get over my depression... My friends have my Skype if they need to reach me, just letting everyone know.

Thank you
Delija

And thank you Linger <3, you've helped me a ton and I'm so glad I have a friend like you to talk to when I need help or just need to vent.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:35:20 pm by Delija »
Signature by Adelish

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Gone for a bit
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 03:04:01 pm »
I'm sorry that this has to happen to you Delija. No one deserves to suffer, but leaving FH is completely understandable. Even though I may not know you as well as some others, your friends are always there to give you a shoulder to lean on.

Best of luck~

~Starry

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 03:33:24 pm »
Hopefully we can still talk on Skype if you want.
I do hope you get better soon Hun <3333
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 03:45:46 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon<333

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 07:43:11 am »
Aww hunny! -Snuggles and never lets go- take your time to sort out things, and you can always talk to me about anything<33 Love chu! c:

? Signature by Pokrovka ?