Author Topic: .:Wolves of Feykro:. {Open}  (Read 13019 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
.:Wolves of Feykro:. {Open}
« on: January 08, 2014, 05:07:24 am »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 02:29:58 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: .:Wolves of Feykro:.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 05:10:30 am »

:| Kidd |:

Personality: Kidd is an easygoing and adventurous canine, though stands up for those she loves and is quick to argue with another's decision. Laughter, although uncommon, can be seen upon her. She is known for always having hope and courage, but the things others know about her would be true as well but there is a hidden and mysterious side to her that they will never know.

Origin: When Kidd was born, she was given to a loving family who was only able to take care of her for a year. When the family had to give her up due to moving, they gave him to their neighbors. They weren't very fond of Kidd and she was chained up to a pole in their backyard for most of the day. If she wasn't locked up then she was severely beaten and because of the beatings her jaw is now slightly crooked. After many months of torture Kidd managed to escape into the wilderness, where she became a feral dog.

Extras: She wears a dark red bandana around her neck.

Preset Download

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 12:02:31 pm »

? ? ?

Name: Rukia.

Personality: Initially taken in by a rogue pack, Rukia retains her modesty, even as an adopted member of the family. She is graceful and "clean", yet chooses to talk to ordinary wolves. However, her cool and lone demeanor often forces her to hide her personal troubles, even from her friends. According to her older brother, Rukia never opens up her heart, and has difficulty making friends. Rukia is clueless about the ways of the current Krah wolves. She is very good at acting, having acted her way through a number of tough situations, such as getting out of trouble with her mentors and convincing two loners to let her stay in the den.

Origin: Born in the wild, Rukia had a tough time with her two parents who willingly gave her to a poor pack deep in the forest to avoid her getting killed by loners and Krah wolves. Soon enough, Rukia departed after her parents as a rogue. Not being able to find them, the barely 1 year-old loomed around the forest in hopes of finding a decent family, sometimes going back to her adopted pack for food and shelter.

Extras: Wears a key necklace that a fellow magpie gave her.

? ? ?

By the way, are those pictures from Skyrim?<3333

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 12:23:30 pm »
[[Ooooo.

Name: Ashera

Personality: Ashera is very blunt and straight forward, never withholding from speaking her mind. She can quickly become aggressive and won't hesitate to rip someone's throat out of prompted. Once you are able to get past her tough outer shell, she's very caring and protective of those close to her. She's extremely loyal at all costs and though she's got a rough exterior, she is selfless and would quicker put herself in harm's way to save or protect someone than sit back and watch it happen. She does often keep to herself, but really does enjoy company, though she may not show it sometimes.

Origin: Ashera basically raised herself. Born into a newly started, tiny pack, she was quickly orphaned as a youngling and left on her own. The event that lead to her abandonment she does not remember. Because of being on her own, though, she has learned the ways of the wild easily, and is self-taught in everything. Her rough past may be what lead to her distant, short tempered personality.

Extras: She wears a string around her neck with a small silver ring hanging from it. She is also missing the entire upper half of her left ear, the result of one of her numerous fights as a rogue.

[[I'll add a male character once I get out of school. X3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 12:36:50 pm »
Both of you are accepted 8D Do you want to wait for another member or start role playing right now?

And Rii... You know those pictures are from Skyrim<33333

Preset Download

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 01:41:36 pm »
Sorry Ot's so short. x3 I'll probably go back and edit it after a while. And, I was about to ask you if those pictures were taken in Skyrim. xD))

Name: Sikira
Personality: Sikira is very hard headed and stubborn. Sge's protective, aggressive, and often starts fights with other loners around the area. She has a very short temper and that's often how the fights break out. She can be mind once you get to know her. Just stay on her good side and she'll keep calm.
Origin: She doesn't like to say.
Extras: She has a bullet hole through her right ear and a large scar on her right flank. Her eyes are an arctic blue and she has a chain around her neck that part of it dangles into a sort of leash.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Wolves of Feykro {Open}
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 01:44:29 pm »
Accepted! Anyone can start role playing now.

Lawl, I took screenshots of Skyrim scenery because I knew that it had the terrain that I wanted. Although, this role play isn't based on Skyrim.

Preset Download

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 02:05:27 pm »

? ? ?

Rukia gingerly trekked through cold mud, keeping her chin up while she pushed her front legs forward in attempt to get to the nearest patch of shrub that grew on the edge of the lake. She had arrived at Lo'om lake a while ago, tracking down some geese from a distance. They vanished, however, before she even made it there.

Dark-rimmed ears craned forward, the scruffy female raised her muzzle into the air while inhaling the soft scent of wet feathers as it wafted towards her nostrills. Taking a reluctant step forward through the mud, Rukia flattened her ears and watched a few birds -- geese, to be exact, flutter into the water just in-front of her. Pulling off a faint smirk, the she-wolf flexed her shoulders and lowered back on her haunches before pivoting off her hind legs, splashing through the icey water before clamping her jaws around one of the bird's long necks, thrusting her head down and submerging the goose as it hopelessly flailed around with it's glistening wings. Blood poured into the water, turning it dark crimson and matting her black fur.

Soon, she dragged the carcass up onto the shore, clambering up onto a old oak with a few leaps and resting on one of it's bigger branches while tearing into her kill.

? ? ?

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 06:30:17 pm »
Many female
Much gender inbalance
Such new character
Wow

Name: Shem

Personality: Shem is a very easy going, laid back individual. He doesn't let many things in life bother him and always looks on the bright side. He's got a bit of a mouth on him, though, and his sarcastic snaps and lack of verbal filter often get him into trouble. While he doesn't mind physical fights at all, he always tries first to talk his way out of a situation. He enjoys spending his free time sleeping or eating especially and is a skilled hunter.

Origin: Shem was born into a decent sized pack along with 2 other siblings. During his yearling years, though, he was accidentally separated from his pack after wandering off while playing with his siblings. While he did love his family, his strong sense of adventure kept him from turning back to find them, and lead him to his current state in life, enjoying his lack of responsibility and free living.

Extras: Uh. Nope.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 06:37:33 pm »
Many female
Much gender inbalance