Author Topic: ?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}  (Read 79024 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}
« on: January 13, 2014, 01:46:03 am »
They are among us, living in the human world by day, and entering the forest at night. They slip under our radar, going unnoticed and undisturbed.

They are the the rulers of the night.

Plot= You are a Shifter living in a small town named Charollette by day and living in the forest that surrounds the town by night.

Places-

The forest

The town

sorry for the really crappy intro

Name-Samantha Gray
Gender- Female
Age- 3 1/2 (18 human years)
Shifter forms (2 random, 1 big cat, 1 human)
Black panther, Raven, Black wolf, and human
Description/pic

Bio Sam is a mostly solitary girl who likes being on her own, she tends to be very aggressive when confronted, but likes to avoid it at all costs
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 01:40:09 am by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ?Into the Night? Feline Shape Shifters Accepting!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 02:20:27 am »
FlynnRyder
Gender-Male
Age-3 1/2 (18 human years)
Shifter forms: Stallion, Wolf, Jaguar, & Human.
Description/pic:

Bio; Flynn's outgoing and a bit of a smart elic. He's famous for his half smile and charm. He isn't afraid to fight
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 02:21:58 am »
Accepted, feel free to begin!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 02:25:18 am »
(i'm actually quite terrible at starting, could you?c:)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 02:36:44 am »
((Alright))
Samantha Gray
Sam quickly exited the resturant, behind her came the owner who just happened to be throwing plates, knives, and anything else he could get his hands on. "That's it!" the man shouted "You are fired!" He threw one last thing, which happened to be Sam's purse and slammed the door. After dusting off her shorts she huffed and glared at the restureant. She looked up and down the street and rolled her eyes, great, no buses. How was she supposed to get to her apartment?! She angrily stomped down the street, looking for a place to shift.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 02:59:25 am »
Flynn felt at home on the nearly empty streets of his hometown, the sun always seemed to shine and the people were friendly. For the most part. The sound of yelling and items clashing against the concrete sidewalk brought Flynn out of his daydream. Flynn paid little attention to the girl as she dusted off her shorts and walked past him. Just as they passed one another, their shoulders tap. Flynn pauses, the jolt of energy he just recieved still coursing through him. "Another shifter.." He thought, turning to glance at the girl.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 03:25:59 am »
Samantha Gray
As she was walking, she bumped into a guy. She was just about to apologize when she felt the sparks that tingled on her skin, Shoot... Her eyes widened and she slowly backed away before taking off in a sprint, she hated running in her boots, but she hated having conflict with other shifters even more. Thinking back, she recognized the guy to be Flynn Ryder, a boy who she remembered went to her school. She had managed to avoid touching him until now, and hadn't known him to be a shifter.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 03:40:14 am »
Flynn didn't plan on chasing after the girl but as he turned to walk away, a part of him seemed to tense up. A short growl escaped his throat as his wolf-side threatened to come out if he didn't follow his instincts. And with that thought, he was off. Turning on his heels, he was in full sprint after the girl. His feet barely touching the ground as his legs pumped quickly to lessen the space between him and her to only a few feet. As the two turned a sharp corner, Flynn's speed sent him too close to the wall. Jumping up, he kicked off of the wall flawlessly before picking up speed again.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 03:53:11 am »
Samantha Gray
She turned to look over her shoulder and saw him coming after her Crap, crap, crap, crap! She quickly turned into an alley, shedding her clothes and turning panther, easily scaling a pile of boxes and dashing across the roof tops. She then turned towards the forest and jumped off the building and into her wolf form, twisting between trees trying to lose the guy after her

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 10:23:04 pm »
The chase fueled him as her speed picked up, turning a sharp corner before disappearing over a rooftop. A smirk crossed his lips as Flynn lept without slowing down, sending himself clean onto the rooftop. Landing heavily on the tile roof, he took off after the small shape in the distance as she added to the distance between them. As Flynn neared the end of the town and the beginning of the forest, he pushed off of the last roof, sending himself into the air in a dive-like pose. Hitting the ground with little to no sound, he rolled quickly, shifting midway and coming off the ground as a wolf. Without stopping, he shot forward after her, following the scent of her fur and the bent branches. The scent of fresh water began to fill the air as the two neared the large falls that surrounded the town's forest limits with a river. It was a large river, but Flynn was capable of making the jump. A smirk crossed his lips again, was she capable of it?