Author Topic: ?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}  (Read 78997 times)

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
Re: ?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}
« Reply #980 on: February 19, 2014, 05:33:35 am »
Ana Miller

She looked down as the girl bolted awake. She listened for a moment as the girl spoke. looking at the girl for a moment she hesitated before she spoke."Um..." She shook her head dismissing the first thing the girl had said. "Well," She paused. She wasn't sure how to explain it. "Do you know where you were before this?" She asked her.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: February 19, 2014, 05:39:16 am »
As she sat on the couch, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks, she thought quietly to herself "But I'm not a murderer... I had the gun in my hands, but I didn't shoot." She mumbled quietly. Slowly gathering her knees to her chest, she looked around the room "He's just as much of a murderer as I am. And if he refuses to see that, well then that's his problem." With a grim expression on her face she stood and wiped the dust off of one of the side tables before blowing it off her finger.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 22, 2014, 11:10:01 pm »
Bump?
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 22, 2014, 11:23:46 pm »
(Well, people are posting slowly....)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 23, 2014, 01:26:35 am »
Flynn pushed through the woods, his eyes straining to see through the thick veil of rain that shrouded the path. He stumbled, catching himself against a tree, resting his head as he strained to breathe. He felt sweat mix with the rain that poured down his forehead, his chest heaving and his leg pounding with pain. He pushed off the tree, stumbling forward as the mud beneath him strained his legs. Slipping forward, his legs gave out, throwing him onto his back and tossing him down the large valley beneath him. He rolled, slamming into the foliage and rocks before slapping to a stop in the fast flowing creek below. He laid in the water, his blood turning it pink as the rain pelted down. He gasped at the air, his lungs refusing to take in air. He choked out a gasp before finally breathing in the moist air.

Kayla sat back, eyeing the red head before her. Her blue optics searched Ana, "You're strange." She stated, placing a hand on Ana's pale cheek. "I know where I am now. Just as I know that your stress levels are doubled. You have an injured leg, which has a slight infection. You have little family left, don't you? If any.." she stated, her eyes glowing ever so slightly. "It's not your fault that you're a lesser species.." she added.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: February 23, 2014, 07:42:06 am »
Ana Miller

Ana looked down at the girl as she began to speak. She blinked as the girl went on about her family. "A lesser species?" She questioned as the girl stopped speaking. "And, how do you know anything about my family?" She asked her. Looking around the forest worry washed over her. Flynn should have been back by now. she thought as she looked back over at the girl. She shifted her position and winced a bit. Her leg was starting to bother her more. She pulled apart the fabric of her jeans and examined her wound. It was still bleeding ever so slightly, the cut started at her upper thigh and stopped at her knee. It was red and swelling a bit. It was infected for sure. She had nothing to wrap the wound in.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 23, 2014, 08:45:09 pm »
She stabbed a knife into the dirt. The 17 year old girl, wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans, her black hair in a ponytail, her shiny blue eyes blinking as she stabbed the dirt. She wasnt wearing makeup."No one even remembers me" she said. Most people she met in her life died. Lela suddenly got a call from her preschool teacher. She took her iPhone out of her pocket. She answered the call. "Hello." She said. Her preschool teacher said "We got some bad news." Lela said "What?" Her preschool teacher then said "Your freind Jack died. You knew him, from the first day of preschool. He died of blood loss. 3 coyotes badly injured him. We did everything we did to keep him alive, but he died anyway." "No. Not another one. Bye." Lela said as she hung up.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!