Author Topic: Two-Sided Presets (Remade with Screenies)  (Read 8887 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Two-Sided Presets (Remade with Screenies)
« on: March 10, 2014, 05:09:15 pm »
Note: I made an original thread for this about... 2 years ago? This is replacing it with Screenies added.

Okie c:  I love doing tutorials o-o I dunno why c:  So to begin, i'll tell you your stuff your gonna need.
1.  Photo editor (Can be gimp/coral/etc. Don't use paint.. I can't describe how to do it with that.)
2. Notepad/Microsoft word
3.  An empty preset folder for FH :P

Okay.  So lets start by opening our preset folder.

I used Preset 9 just because o-o you can use any folder.

Now, open another folder (the reference folder o-o) and copy and paste a canine/feline body, head, tail, and the eyes. Make sure you rename them to:
preset_9head  etc. Replace 9 with the folder number of the preset you are using.

BUT. Whichever part(s) of the body you wish to make Double-Sided, add another copy of, naming it preset_9headL  or R, whichever preset number and body part(s) you are copying.  

Now comes the part that people most likely get confused on - editing the code.
Open your code in Notepad/Microsoft Word and find the code for the body part(s) You are double-siding.  There is a material for the Left side and a material for the Right side. Edit the texture under L to say preset_9bodyL and etc o-o
It should then be correct.

Note: You must Change the material code at the beginning of your body part code to the same side as the actual preset half. Sound confused? Look back to the original coding picture I gave and then the second one. You'll see it.

Don't forget to edit the other preset side code!

(Make sure you edit your image codes to match the preset_9bodyL and preset_9bodyR or else it wont work!)

Now you color :D
(after saving your code, of course.)

Now, Open the FH Game o-o and click on Tools

And then click on preset maker! You don't have to use canine if its a canine body unless its specifically for a canine.

So go to the very last tab.
Click on the preset file you used and it should appear! (If it is yellow and black, make sure you saved your images as .jpg)

I hope this helped o-o I have a video on my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/saddleclub100) that you can watch of this as well as other tutorials for FH stuff.. since my typing words cant explain as good as actually watching it can xD

If you have any questions on this or need something better explained (as I was a bit rusty on my memory and had to edit a few parts after originally typing them) then ask, as all the cobwebs are cleared c:

Thanks for reading dis o-o

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Two-Sided Presets (Remade with Screenies)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 04:09:54 pm »
Ooooh yeeee thankz! :3
doing what i feel like

Offline ~BineebugAJ~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 10:08:07 pm »
I don't have any spots left to make presets! All 12 are used and I don't have any templates!

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 10:16:27 pm »
T'is an old thread, B-lee. Mind the date it was created and please refrain from necroing old threads. If you need any help, feel free to look through the Game Help board in search of an answer or create your own thread there askin' for help.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:19:45 pm by Panzram »

In-game user: Panzramic