Author Topic: [:] Vying Legions [:] Accepts BOTH Species!  (Read 3579 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
[:] Vying Legions [:] Accepts BOTH Species!
« on: March 12, 2014, 02:34:33 am »

~**Long, long ago when the legend was discovered**~
 Waking up, your auditories alarmingly poke forward towards a loud argument outside the cavern. As your pastel tinted brown optics adjust to the sudden daylight, you discover that Lord Hakunavai and Lord Ludovic are responsible for the loud ruckus. "Ey, what's going on, Lord Hakunavai sire?", you question your fellow Terkunia Lord. "Those Cravinate were holding the most rotten secret of the age, Akudo!" The Lord snapped back at you. "What is the leak?" You respond back, with a taint of utter agitation in your modulation. "They aren't fair...I have just observed Ludovic shooting a blast of fire at a tree!! They are Elementals..." Hakunavai replied with his ashen hackles risen. "Sire...what if they revolt against us..?.." You whisper in his ear.**************

~**From there on, the Terkunia and Cravinate remained in harmony, despite the thought Heir Akundo had mentioned. Or at least, they remained in harmony until the legend was brought up again decades later, during the rein of Lord Takaishu and Lord Kraiptovani.**~

Lord Kraiptovani, the Crav Lord, snuggled against a fluffy bush in the dense forest. His rest was interrupted by furious Terkunia Lord, Takaishu. Takaishu immediately slashed his retracticles at the unsuspecting Kraiptovani, causing numerous agonizing yelps and cries as Takaishu slaughtered him around. "How DARE you keep such a secret from us, you elemental mongrel!" Takaishu scolded. He soon ordered each non-elemental to revolt West of the river, versus the East that the Crav's claimed as there's.

~**Upon the revolt, the once united Legions cracked into two. Cravinate Legion has elements, yet there psychical condition is poor because of the psychically excelled Terkunia raiding Cravinate land. The Terkunia sends small troops to capture Cravinate civilians, whereas they'd become mistreated slaves or worse.

Want to know more? Check out our site... www.vyinglegions.webs.com

Want to join? Fill out an application and post below in comments!

**In NEED of a TERKUNIA LEGION LORD/Leader/Group Creator.**

Regular Application-

Username-
Activeness-
Desired Legion-
Desired Rank-
Character Image(Optional)-
RP Sample-

NOTE: Cravinate wolves have BRIGHT eyes corresponding to their element. You must check out the website forums to know what color the eyes must be! For the TERKUNIA, you must have more dim/pastel eyes such as hazel, brown, dark/pale yellow, NOT bright. Don't forget to read the rules on the site!

WEBSITE- www.vyinglegions.webs.com
**This is a MAPPED RP**
Forgot to mention this, but, those accepted are strongly encouraged to join our site too, just to help. Except track of the members! Thanks you~
EDIT- Terkunia Lord position CLAIMED
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:55:29 pm by NeonSlaughter »
I love you

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: [:] Vying Legions [:] Accepts BOTH Species!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 04:36:40 am »
Username- Firewolf10
Activeness- 5/7
Desired Legion- Cravinate
Desired Rank- Dark Hunter {I can change element and rank if needed}
Character Image(Optional)- Give me a minute
RP Sample-
Cashmire's gaze flicked around her. Her dark gaze was determined, and staring ahead of her at fawn. As she stalked forward she was soon transformed into a demonic looking character. A smirk was plastered on her face as she jolted forward towards the fawn. The fawn made a frantic attempt to escape, but Cashmire was right on It's heels. Her gaze was locked on her prey ad no way was she leaving with no sign of success. Before the fawn thought it was safe, Cashmire clamped down on It's back leg, making it let out a high pitch shriek of help. She worked her way up to It's throat and bit down once again. In moments she had a smirk on her face again but inbetween her jaws, she had the limp body of the fawn. It's neck fur was stained with the velvet color of blood. Cashmire let outa sinister cackle before disappearing in the undergrowth.[/color]

Sorry for that terrible RP sample. I didn't really know what I should have RPed about. xP}

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Noxeon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 11:41:25 pm »
Username- Narwhalrocknroll
Activeness- 7/10
Desired Legion-  Cravinate
Desired Rank- Executioner
Character Image(Optional)-

RP Sample-  
(If it is okay, I would like to make his element Paranormal. But, for a twist I made it so the spirits are more, in control of him.  Not directly,  but they tell him what to do inside of his head. Tantibus also does not have any direct friends in cravinate,  while he is friendly with his Legion, The spirits have lead him to believe they are the only ones he can really trust.  Most think he has schizophrenia, they view him as a bit insane, which in a way he is. I wanted to put this before the rp sample so that it would make sense when you read it. )

"Shut up!... why are you here.. . your always here, you never go away.... following me, stalking me... the screaming never quiets.  I have never experienced  that sweet tune so called Silence... when,  tell me when! when will you leave! "  a deep voice speaks. The male sits in the back of a pitch, empty cave and appears to be alone.  He stares into the stillness of the darkness layered around him.  Nothing but shadow and his crimson glowing orbs can be seen from the outside. He shifts his body positioning himself to be leaning his weight  to the right, and he waits for a reply inside of his own mind.  'I am a part of you,  you know this Tantibus,  how many times must I explain that you will never be more alone then you are at this moment.' a mysterious and chilling voice that can only be heard by the male replies to his last complaint. 'Now, don't wish us gone.  We are your only true friends now... you know as well as any that anyone else will leave your side eventually... and you know we are the only ones you can truly trust.  All of the others, they will betray you, we will be by your side forever.'  The Brutes attention span was limited, even to listen to the voices inside of his own head. A sound coming from outside had caught his attention, as he now zoned out the spirit that was going on about things Tantibus had heard about a thousand times.  The tall canine figure stood up, and gradually walked outside spotting a deer that had been separated from its herd.  He zeroed back into the spirits in his head, now wanting to ask a question, but before he could, the voice responded 'Okay Tantibus, you ready?'  The brute nods his head. "Spirits of the underworld, I call upon thee."   Two ghostly transparent canines rose from the ground beside the dark male. "we are going to take down this deer."

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 11:51:11 pm »
Both accepted. Congratulations you two. NaRwhaLz, your character would be a Dark element, by the way. The element you chose is accepted. ^^ Thanks so much for applying? -snuggle-
I love you

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 11:53:24 pm »
Awesome, thanks.~ When will you be on?

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 11:57:28 pm »
I will probably be able to get on tomorrow. I would today, but I have to be in bed in 2 hours.
I love you

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 12:09:44 am »
Alright. In two hours It's 9. Is it the same for you?

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 12:09:59 am »
Just so you can get to know my character better, I'll fill out an 'application' as well.

Username- ~*Rache*~
Activeness-6-7/10
Why I'm chosen- I created it all. I have been in very strict groups such as Aemuli Novum and The Occultus
Image-

Did I check out the site?- I made it e.e
Attributes- Strict when necessary, goofy OOC. IC, Gurvenaine is very friendly and opened armed, strict when he must be, playful and malicious towards the Terkunia
RP Sample- Gurvenaine trekked through the lush barrens, swiftly dodging the unforgiving hail that plummited from the sky. His banner pridefully swayed over his rump, his cranial held high. Abruptly, the Lord's white ringed optics shot towards a bristling bush. -VS-
I love you

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 12:10:39 am »
And, yes, Firewolf.
I love you

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 12:12:39 am »
Alright. I'll hopefully talk to you in-game tomorrow.