Author Topic:  (Read 7905 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 03:33:49 am »
[[ Same here. This does look interesting an unique. Just a question: the citizens don't have a big part in here, right? I may make an application once I'm on my laptop. c: ]]

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2014, 03:39:04 am »
In the future I my make the citizens have a very large part in the plot, I was planning on making them maybe a different team? I'm not sure just yet. Maybe they know things that not even the government knows...

ISH A MYSTERY.
~(O.O)~
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2014, 04:04:45 am »

"My dreams and memories are blurring into one."
Name:
Kai

Appearance:
A brown and black dog, similar to a German Shepherd with orange eyes. Kai is a large dog, with well defined muscles. His paws are a fitting size for his body size and muscles, and Kai's claws look nicely refined. Kai's tail is fluffy and it's tip is black like most of his front, his ears are also black. Kai also has a large scar across his neck starting on the left side and just barely ending on the right, crossing over the back of his neck.

Personality:
?Controlling
?Dominant
?Quick to anger
?Clever thinker
?Trust must be gained
?Can get lonely in his position

History:
Kai was born into the Privilege Class with his parents being affiliated with the government. As a pup Kai grew up learning how to lead dogs. He was more interested in the government than his sister Sabrina, which started making a divide between the two siblings. In his teenager stage Kai started getting more and more involved with the government, Kai's parents were proud of him while his sister drew away from that style of life. Then finally Kai moved out from his parents and got his job in the government and his own home, while his sister then left to live in another area of the city, it was the last time he spoke to his sister. After that Kai's main focus was to climb up the government chain.

Family:
Mother- Sasha
Father- Connor
Siblings- Sabrina

Government, Upriser or regular citizen?:
Government

President

Class:
Privileged Class

Other:
? Earth
? He has a large scar on his neck (As told in the appearance)
? This quote is from the song "Sleepsong" by Bastille
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:46:02 pm by Dubstep »

Whoops...

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2014, 04:18:52 am »
Accepted, we may begin.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2014, 03:55:51 pm »

The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse.

Name: Blue

Appearance: Blue is full blooded German Shepherd, she has the traditional saddle back markings and has a tan coat. The only 'unnatural' thing about her are her bright blue eyes. Blue is the average size for a full grown female Shepherd, only weighing in at about 75 pounds. She also has a large scar on her right front leg due to a fight she had with a mastiff, the scar resembles the canine's large teeth.

Personality:
?Brave
?Friendly
?Loyal
?Protective
?Sneaky
?Smart
?Unpredictable
History: WIP

Family?Mate?Pups?: Her parents have passed away but her brother, Vincent, still lives and also works for the government.

Government, Upriser or regular citizen?: Government

Privilege-class, middle-class or lower-class?: Privileged

Other: Earth

The app itself is done, I just need to think up her history.)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:12:37 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 09:26:15 pm »

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

Name:
His name is Ethen.

Appearance:
Ethen looks just like any pure Belgian Malinois - dark tan pelt with dark markings on his muzzle and chest. However, he is a tad scrawny and a little dirtier than most, though he is in privilege class. This shows his lack of care and cleanliness. Yet, he is as sharp as a whip and is rather sneaky and quick.

Personality:
Ethen has a very strong mind, body, and heart, being the silent but strong type. He often remains quiet, but he does speak to those that he trusts. He prefers to spend his time in the company of others instead of noiseless solitude. By taking the time to observe others, Ethen is very understanding of feelings and how others work. He can read emotions easily and sometimes feel them, although he doesn't understand everything he sees. He has a kind heart and doesn't mind helping people. But sometimes, he hardens himself and shuts out the world. He is a master at concealing his emotions and slipping emotionless masks over his face, much to the frustration of some. The more time you spend with him, the less you seem to know about him. He does open up to those he really trusts, although he doesn't share too much. He has the ability to quickly figure out new things with or without help. He has the tendency to act violently at times, and he can kill others without qualms. He thinks quickly under pressure. Ethen has a hard time admitting his limits. He doesn't like to confess to feeling "weak," even when he is obviously exhausted. This shows a bit of his stubborn side. He occasionally judges people a little too quickly, and he can be a little too wary at times. He can be relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. Ethen can be a little defensive of himself at times; he doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes. Last of all, he is easily provoked and has a temper at times.

History:
Ethen was born in a privilege class family. He had two brothers and one sister. His siblings weren't as interested as he was in the government, and his parents didn't approve of his dream, which was to work in the government in the future. Yet, he ignored their opinions and carried on with life. He was accepted into the government and received his own home. He easily pushed his family out of his mind and soon busied his mind with his own life problems and work. Later, his family moved, but Ethen could have cared less.

Family; Mate; Pups:
Family: Two parents and three siblings (two males and one female).
Mate: He does not have a mate.
Pups: He does not have any pups.

Government; Upriser; Regular citizen:
He is in the Government.

Others.

Privilege class; Middle class; Lower class:
Privilege class.

Other:
? Earth

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2014, 10:21:58 pm »
Both accepted, I will post later.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 02:35:29 pm »
(I want roleplay to get started so I'ma gonna post something ouo)

Kai

Kai watched as the sun rose into the sky, giving off an orange glow off to every object in the area. Kai shook his head and got up, and walked out of his room, he still had time to spare before he needed to go. His claws clacked on the ground as he walked around, exiting his home. Kai walk one of the lesser known paths to his office, as he didn't want to be stopped every waking moment by a citizen.

When Kai arrived he was greeted by several workers and officials as he entered the build and started making his way to his office. His tail swished behind him as Kai's paces quickened until he was in a fast walk, which could be classified as a slow jog. Kai pushed the door open and entered into his office. The new sunlight glowing in, illuminating the room with a yellow-ish glow as he started to look towards the window to see a decent amount of citizens out already.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 06:54:22 pm »

Laquisha

"We're all in the same game; Just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; Just different devils."

The sun had slowly began to rise in the human free city known as Utopia, often the weather here was beautiful - along with the large city that seemed unknown to man. Grasslands remained safe and animals great and small were put in no thread - how it use to be when the two leggeds once roamed the vast city that once took place upon this earth. Now, a dog infested city remained. And it was a beautiful one - somehow they mastered the skills of building, cooking, working and a lot of other stuff humans done and some even struggled with. A place where dogs could live out their lives peacefully, except for the strict government getting in their way.

A bright light bag begun to shine into the fairly large room of the mix breeds, her once heavy eye lids now growing light and shooting open - holding her paw up to block out the blinding rays. Rolling onto her stomach the sandy-pelted canid glanced around her furnature filled room for a few seconds and it was now lit nicely by the sunlight. Allowing her jaws to park Laquisha allowed a yawn to blow past her lips - in the process a whine managed to slip out. Chomping her jaws together the upriser gave her head a brisk shake and hopped out the large square bed.

As she trotted through the house her even-length claws clicked against the floor of the large, beautiful house - her tail held high and curled over like a hook, but also whipping at the air calmly. Stopping at the top of the large stair case she glanced down at the front door - the sun light shining through the opaque glass that was in a beautiful patters going across the door - shrugging she crawled down the wooden stairs. Her stomach seemed to let out several noises, encouraging her to go and get something to eat - which she was planning on doing.

Reaching the bottom of the stiars Lish took a sharp right and headed into the large kitchen - where tubes leaded out towards the food facility that sent food for the canines when they wanted, but usually at breakfast, dinner, tea and supper - although it did send snacks down if those didn't already have them in a fridge or pantry. Standing against the tube she looked down the list of food she could chose from - deciding what she wanted she pressed her snout against a button. It didn't take long for her food to drop into her bowl - her stomach rumbling still but her mouth now watering like a fountain. A beautiful chunk of meat had dropped down with a small amount of seasoning a top. Laquisha didn't think twice about digging in and withing minutes she had devoured the food source. Now, it was time to head off to work.

Whipping around Laquisha headed towards the large door - which she pulled open with ease. Instantly, she felt the warm yet cooling air brush past her as she stood quietly on the porch of her two storey house. The mix-breeds tail continued to bat away at the air as she watched the few citizens pass her white fence that lined her garden. Despite her family being 'wealthy' as you could say in the dog world the government didn't see her that was and labelled her more of a 'regular' although the large yet beautiful house her parents left her did prove them wrong in ways. Turning around Laquisha pulled shut the door and placed her paw on a lock that her father had installed - it recognised her paw print/pads - and the door suddenly locked.

Now, it was time to go. Trotting down the three stairs of her porch she made her way down the path in a cater - sometimes Laquisha would go out the gate, but today she woke bright eyed and bushy tailed so decided to take her exit over the fence with ease. The large mongrel began to make her way down the street, to a secrete place not many knew of - where her and many other canines who were part of the 'uprise' would meet daily. Claws clicking against the concrete ground, tail held high and chest puffed out with proud. Few canines greeting her as she passed and she - of course - returned the gesture.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2014, 03:29:54 pm »

Blue

The Shepherd was still in the main Office building by the time the sun came up and her fellow colleagues came into work. She was looking into some activity of some dogs that were trying to go against them. Blue yawned but quickly shook herself awake when Kai walked in, she dipped her head respectively before continuing her work. The female finally, left her work station to go get something to eat in the break area, she was starving. Se walked up to a clear tube that brought the food to the canines and pressed a small red button next to it. Plop. A slab of red meat landed onto the plate under the tube, the seasoning smelt very appetizing. She took a moment to sniff it and take in it's sweet scent before picking it up and tearing into it. It only took her a minute to consume her meal. She licked her maw then padded to Kai's office to speak to him. She stood in front of the closed door before scratching the door and entering "Mr. President." she greeted with a smile before closing the door behind her and taking a seat in front of the desk. "We have reports of this 'uprising' on the south side of town." She peered at him "A reliable source said they heard some dogs speaking of it, in the alley next to the meat market." Blue looked at the Malinois once more before walking over to the large window and peering at the citizens below.

Visit my Deviantart!