Author Topic: Tata for now!~  (Read 1261 times)

Offline BrokenAndFree

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Just keep up with me.
    • BabyMarshie
    • princesssnowshine
    • View Profile
Tata for now!~
« on: May 31, 2014, 04:48:51 pm »
I doubt many of you know who I am. But I thought I'd drop by and say that I'm leaving FH for the time being. My laptop has been fried for quite a while and I've been using my mother's laptop... but for some reason my game crashes whenever I open the application. So I'm taking a break from the game for now... I will continue to post threads and comment every now and then, but other than that my continuance is over. I am getting a new laptop soon (fingers crossed!) so maybe I can play then, but until then, BrokenAndFree + Torii101 will not show up for the time being.

I'll miss you guys! Add me if you'd like, I'll accept your request whenever I can get back in! Love you all! <3

~BrokenAndFree/Torii101

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Tata for now!~
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 08:53:33 pm »
T'is a shame to hear that the game refuses to cooperate on yer mother's laptop. Perhaps, if ye' would like to PM me, I can give some suggestions on how to fix it/what may be causin' the problem? Worth a shot if nothin' more but the decision is yers alone. Regardless, may ye' obtain a new laptop soon (crosses fingers alongside) so yer return with the community will come not only with relievin' smiles but ecstatic over havin' a brand new software.
Until that time is to come, I bid ye' farewell, Ms. Take care.
gone