Author Topic: Interested in this kind of game?  (Read 716 times)

Offline Auriemurie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Canines or felines? They're both awesome.
    • View Profile
Interested in this kind of game?
« on: June 02, 2014, 08:47:00 pm »
Hi everybody! I was browsing the Forum Games and I was wondering if anyone would join a Mafia game. I'm asking because Mafia can be heated and emotional, so I want to know if people are interested.

If you don't know what Mafia is, it is basically two teams: Mafia and Town. The Mafia know who each other are, and can communicate privately. Town don't know anything but their own role. During the Day phase, you talk to each other in the thread and decide to kill (lynch) that day. The way you decide this is all up to you and everybody else. You vote, and the person with the most votes is lynched. After Day ends, Night begins. During Night, you talk about the lynch and make plans. If you have a power role (usually a role highlighted with the color blue), you can choose to use your special action that Night if you choose to by PMing the host. Mafia can kill at Night, so be careful. After Night is over, whoever died during the Night will be announced and Day begins once more.

Town are trying to kill all Mafia. If you killed all the Mafia in some way, Town wins.

Mafia are trying to kill enough Town to equal them. For example, if there were 3 Mafia and 3 Town at the time, Mafia wins.

Would anyone be interested in this?
Hi!
Bye!

Okay, I'm done here. :)