Author Topic: Gone for a bit~  (Read 919 times)

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
Gone for a bit~
« on: June 04, 2014, 04:25:39 am »
Alright. As the title says, I'll be gone for a bit. A bit as in how long? I don't know. I've been posting less and less over the last few days and now I've found myself losing interest for FH. I never wanted to post one of these threads, but now is the time. I feel that it's best I take a bit of a break.

And then all of our teachers say that the last few weeks of school will most likely be projects. I'll need quite a bit of time for those, mostly because I can get very distracted while writing a report :3. But the main reason for my absence is going to be because I'm losing interest. Maybe I'll be back in a week. Maybe only a few days. Maybe even a month or two (Hopefully not). Depends when school decides to stop being annoying and when I feel like I should come back on here.

I might pop into the forums every now and then, but the game will be taken out of my C: and put into a compressed folder and saved onto a USB. But until then, have a great day, week, or month, and I'll miss chu floofs <3

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Gone for a bit~
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 05:44:22 am »
I'm sure you'll be dearly missed by your beloved friends, Its okay to take a break every now and then, I understand your reasons :) I'm quite loosing an interest at Fh too but still here lol, anyway take care!

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^