Author Topic: Will be less active/possibly quit FH  (Read 1181 times)

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
Will be less active/possibly quit FH
« on: June 10, 2014, 12:07:38 am »
Howdy y'all!
Well, as the title says I'll be less active or I'll possible quit FH. I just feel like there's no room for me and kind of left out. I don't know if it's me and my "not very social" business or something else. I've been here for more than a year and have never made a good friend nor have I had a good, long conversation with anybody before. I'll still be around in-game sometimes and I'll greet the newbies when I get the chance. Maybe help out in the help section if someone else hasn't helped yet. That's pretty much it. Hope you all have a nice day now!
~Albino
Ghost

wolfdog01

Re: Will be less active/possibly quit FH
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:53:35 am »
Aw I hope chu don't leave forever >.<
Pffft, I'll come a chat with you if I have tew! Dun't leave 'cause of social issues though, we can fix dat XI

Aicosu125

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 01:18:12 am »
The community will truly miss you, hun.~ Please return soon! ^^

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 01:34:01 am »
Its always sad to see a Feral Heart player move on, but you are always welcome back with open arms :D
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 01:42:56 am »
I will not refrain ye' from takin' yer departure if that is to be, Ms. All I ask is that ye' take care of yerself and may yer path be a bright one. However I assure that there are some members here that do care about ye' and would love to be yer acquaintance. Even if ye' may not have found them/realized who they are yet. Regardless, as stated before, know ye're more than welcome to return at any time even if it may just be short visits every now and then. We shall miss ye'.
gone