Author Topic: the quiet place  (Read 980 times)

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
the quiet place
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:29:53 pm »
you know, this ought'a be here already, but i was just visiting my "quiet place" for the second time. this website is very nice and soft and sweet, and it helps those, maybe who have had a panic attack, or are in need of some serious stress relief. well, it's the place for you.

visit the quiet place now

trust me, it's really nice.. i feel so calm right now.

(i didn't think this belonged in the other games section)

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: the quiet place
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 11:53:02 pm »
Is it bad that I am over here laughin'? All these "press spacebar" and lower-case messages just casually showin' up is a bit humorous to me. I'm at the part where it starts tellin' ye' not to look at yer Facebook notifications and it keeps goin'. Kinda difficult to describe..just see for yerself and ye'll get what I'm blabbin' about.
Other than that, the music is really relaxin'. I'll be draggin' all my acquaintances to this quiet place. Thank ye' very much for sharin'! I'll also be in the quiet place for a while mainly due to my amusement.
gone

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 02:16:43 am »
That was pretty entertaining actually lol
It took me a lot of mental and physical power to do nothing for those 30 seconds though when I so wanted to press the spacebar!
That was fun though, will be showing a few of my friends this!

Offline Paxis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 12:36:10 am »
The quiet place actually did help me through my anxiety problems when I used to have very high anxiety levels. I haven't had to use the quiet place in a while, but I'm really grateful it exists and I love it a lot. < 3