Author Topic: A Flare of Hope ~ Post Apocalyptic Cat/Dog RP ~ Open  (Read 5670 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: A Flare of Hope ~ Post Apocalyptic Cat/Dog RP ~ Open
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 10:24:18 pm »
Im back.))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 08:00:35 am »

Name
Blackjack

Sex
Female

Breed
Belgian Tervuren Mix

Specialized Skill (Combat, Stealth, or Stamina)
Stealth and Stamina.

Brief History/Personality
Blackjack was a stray dog at first before the war, and had made a strong friendship with a young boy who had a strange obsession with a game, hence why he named her 'Blackjack'. She would spend most of her days wandering the city, then meeting her human friend in a spot near his home. He died after the war due to the a disease and she was left by herself. After a dangerous incident that nearly got her killed, she started straying away from everyone, be it animal or man. Like most others, she's left wandering the streets alone, again.

Blackjack is overall a quiet dog, but she's not shy or scared. Definitely has a large amount of sass and sarcasm around her, as one would find out when speaking to her. She's calm and patient but stubborn and rude, not afraid to voice out her thoughts if someone asks and usually does what she wants. Her attitude so bad to the point that she drives others away from her. Claims that she doesn't mind, but past her little protective shell all she ever needs is company. When pissed off, she tends to let out growls if someone comes too close, and will disappear for some amount of time. Always alert and fast, making her a dangerous foe.

Extras
Is currently sick and often tends to randomly slow down or abruptly fall asleep/faint.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:54:51 am by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 05:08:38 am »
Name : Portalium(Prefers being called Portus, Port, or Portal.)
Sex : Tom
Breed : Bicolor Cat

(Looks like this cat, but less healthy. Very slim with a scar on his ribs.)
Specialized Skill (Combat, Stealth, or Stamina) : Stamina
Brief History/Personality : Very secretive about his past, but here's some of it(Don't let your character know): Raised by a human as best as possible in the post-apocalyptic wasteland, it was all fun and games for a while, until the raiders came... They assassinated his human, and he ran. The raiders couldn't catch up-- He was too fast. Portalium ran far, far, far.. Farther than he could remember the landmarks close to his home. He stopped in an alleyway, surrounded by cockroaches. He hissed and leapt in the air, swirling and landing his foot on one. Then he swiped at the others, soon beginning endless roaming...
-
(Orange)Suspicious of others, but loyal and friendly after he knows he can trust you-- Trust is extremely important to him.
(Blue)Easily depressed, hostile to those he isn't allied to. Quick to fight.
Extras : Very high leaping. Recognizes that trust is good, and hopes to make an ally.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 01:03:14 pm »
Pic: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=czechoslovakian+wolfdog&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=DC5DF1CE4C961F5DD2ED6CD9E9C05DF2B02D6BFE&selectedIndex=3
Name: Kayra (pronounced Ky-ra)
Sex: female
Breed: Czechoslovakian wolf-dog
Skill: stamina
Bio/Personality: I have one pup with me I try my best to save her I'm brave and strong my mate got the disease I suspect he is dead if he is alive his name is Gyro.

Pic: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=german+shepherd+and+czechoslovakian+wolf-dog+mix+pup&go=&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=german+shepherd+and+czechoslovakian+wolf-dog+mix+pup&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=EA53982DB31A9686FE76D3DF4FE58449EBC98AE9&selectedIndex=1
Name: Iyraa (pronounced I-ra)
Sex: female
Breed: German Shepherd + Czechoslovakian wolf-dog mix
Skill: stealth
Bio: same as her mum's she is curious and brave very playful

Pic: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=German+Shepard&go=&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=german+shepard&sc=8-14&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=03A29B4DA4A4B69A4716304166A3E76C2738A93F&selectedIndex=2
Name: Gyro
Sex: male
Breed: German Shepherd
Skill: combat
Bio: he got infected with the disease but he got some medicine. He is still weak and is trying to find his mate Kayra. He told her to leave with their pup so they both could live.
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 10:04:54 pm »

[[Someone can go ahead and post before I do, my first posts are kinda crappy...]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.