Author Topic: Wont be on the game FOR A LONG TIME! DX  (Read 1518 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Wont be on the game FOR A LONG TIME! DX
« on: August 10, 2014, 04:27:40 am »
 :'( Sup guys. I hate saying this but one time when I was trying to get on the game it said fmodex.dlll is missing from your computer. So I uninstalled it and tried re-torrenting it but I realized that torch was removed from the computer. I tried going on torch's website but K9 Protection would not let me. I tried downloading but after, it said FeralHeart is malicious and Chrome has blocked it. I hate how Chrome is overprotective. So Im still gonna be on the forum.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
Re: Wont be on the game FOR A LONG TIME! DX
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 06:59:41 am »
That sucks, I hope your computer security lets you play one day! Usually if u keep trying it will let u on that site after awhile..worked for me on certain sites. I hope that helps,  if it doesn't then it would help (I think) if u uninstall you security system and then go back to the feralheart site and do what u need to do, then try re-installing the security again. I hope that works..if it doesn't then idk what else to do.. So sorry.   Best Wishes~Raven

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 07:30:50 am »
Ye' could try to download FeralHeart usin' a different browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox if Chrome is givin' ye' a bit of a hassle, Ms. It merely labels the download as malicious due to the game bein' an uncommon download in general.

I hope that helps,  if it doesn't then it would help (I think) if u uninstall you security system and then go back to the feralheart site and do what u need to do, then try re-installing the security again.
I don't recommend uninstallin' yer security/anti-virus protection completely but rather temporarily lower yer fire walls 'til ye're completed with what ye' have to do before raisin' 'em again 'n/or exempt the site(s) in general from yer anti-virus system.

Alas, in case those suggestions aids naught, at the very least ye' can still access the forums so ye' won't be completely cut off from the community here. Hopefully all the misfortunes ye've encountered will be resolved soon 'n that ye'll be able to access the game once again in no time.
gone

Offline ComatoseKatie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The chick bathing in Funnel Cake
    • comatosekatie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 02:02:52 am »
there's a way to let chrome download FH in the spoiler.
Chrome's done that to me. When your downloading it and it blocks it you can go to the page that shows all your downloads and on the download for FH you can click allow and then a pop up will show up saying are you sure? And if you still wanna download FH click hurt me plenty. Yea chrome real nice trying to scare us out of our downloads
At least you can still use the forums so you aren't completely away from everyone. I hope you can get back to the game though so you can play it again

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 02:42:02 am »
There is a unoficial download for the original and unmodified game here
You can try to download the game from here and most antivirus don't make much trouble about.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42695546/FeralHeart.zip

(just skipp any add the site could add)