Author Topic: ?The Anarchy Epidemic? [Open and accepting!]  (Read 7854 times)

xXRazorWolfXx

Re: ?The Anarchy Epidemic? [Open and accepting!]
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 01:58:45 am »

In-game name:xXRazorWolfXx
Name:Crimson
Family:N/A
Mate:N/A
Offspring:N/A
Personality:Crimson is quiet at times but can get very loud. She is cynical and sarcastic,she is also a bit of a hot head. She may come off harsh at first but once you get to know her she is pretty nice. Crimson loves to run and is very fast. She is most aware at night and is often caught looking up at the moon and stars. Is very curious.
Desired Rank:Seeker
Other:Has a habit of flicking her tail to and fro
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:06:38 am by Zoey »

mexican101

Re: ?The Anarchy Epidemic? [Dont reply]
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2011, 02:15:25 am »
In-game name: Biram TAE
Name: Biram
Family: N/A
Mate:N/A
Offspring:N/A
Personality: Heyo peoples! biram is a awesome person and yes i am mexican (: I tend to be w eirdo at time or just completely weirdo :D<3 First time you meet me i will be quiet and noal but then...a little more time.. you'll be thinking boy...she is such a freak! whhy am i friends with her ,haha! Also you steal my tacos you will DDIIEEEEE >:U (jk<3) anndd i lovee my frriieennndd zENNY >:D
Desired Rank: Delta female :)
Other: I tend to get random Munchie timess....weird.. oh and Zenny is my real life friennd :)<3

Offline mel105

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2011, 07:10:43 pm »
In-game name: Karas556
Name: Combat
Family: none
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Personality: a strong willed individual, he excels in his fighting capabilities, he was named because of these capabilities. He is an excellent trainer, he is also very serious and it takes a special person to brake his shell of rage.
Desired Rank: Head Warrior
Other: once embedded in a fight he often will fight to the death.

Offline Nanaki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2011, 07:32:08 pm »
In-game name: Nanaki
Name: Nexus
Family: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Nexus...Is a bit of a git. He is extremely irritable and often makes not-so-nice comments about others. He is cruel and likes to push others to see if they'll break.
Desired Rank: Seeker
Other: Try to gain his trust and get on his good side. He's alot more tolerable.

Offline Luxaris

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2011, 07:38:14 pm »

In-game name: Luxaris

Name: Envy

Family: N/A

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Personality:
Envy is drawn into himself, and prefers to be left alone. He finds no pleasure in having a huge circle of friends, or being popular. He is never quick to trust anyone; a result of his childhood. But if someone can manage to befriend him, then they will have a lifetime buddy; one that wolf can be proud of having. Envy would do anything for his few friends, and is extremely sensitive to the mood of them. With loyalty to few, love for no one; he has nothing to lose in a battle. He prefers stealth over a direct frontal attack, and small paws are useful there. He is lightweight and fast; his favourite battle tactic is a sort of 'hit and run'. Envy prefers to keep to the shadows, feeling uncomfortable out in the open. One might say he was paranoid. He performs his duties carefully, and carries out tasks well. Very observant, he is quick to spot things out of the ordinary. When he sees something he doesn't like, he immediately becomes guarded and suspicious. Despite his lonely personality, he is quite vain; spending extensive time making sure his fur is neat and sleek. He thinks he is quite handsome, and makes an effort to stay that way.

Desired Rank: Warrior

Other: Just don't give him an excuse to hate you. Once he hates someone, there is no forgiveness, and he will forever be the unfortunate wolf's bully.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:31:17 am by Luxaris »

Boobear96

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 07:58:29 pm »
Name: Coreon
in game name: Boobear96
FAmily:none
desired rank: healer to Assasin
he is clever and can solve puzzels easily. He can be really nice at times or insane. His most interesting gift is making poisons and remedies. He loves to run and the speed and agility used for scaling cliffs.
other: likes black roses a lot and collects diffrent flowers then, kills them.

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 08:04:30 pm »
Good to see you all posting your applications :3   Going to point out a couple things before I add you all up: The Skyggen are immortal, meaning that you're still considered a child until around 60 or 70 years of life, which is adolescent age.  Also, you can only apply for ranks within the Hearts or Clubs Division.  The ones in the Spades and Diamonds Division are ranks you can later be promoted to.
A couple updates, too.  Hazard and I are going to be working on new ranks to add to give you all a few more options.  We're working on the plot right now as well, and I'm going to converting my "extra space" post to an updates/news section x)
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline mel105

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 08:48:49 pm »
in that case combat want warrior rank haha xD and good luck with plot and stuffs :D cant wait to see it ^^

Offline Luxaris

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 12:28:30 am »
Oh yeah, forgot about immortal stuff. lol. ok, Envy is 125 then.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:32:06 am by Luxaris »

Offline mel105

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 04:19:00 pm »
oh yeah combat is err ........... 100