Author Topic: Halp. xD  (Read 976 times)

Offline Lightningwolf103

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • noakrai
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Halp. xD
« on: August 25, 2014, 07:06:23 pm »
Today I wanted to create a feline character. And when I wanted to change the colour of the tail tip, nothing happened. I checked if there was a marking covering the tail tip, but there wasn't. I saved the character and clicked "Create" to see if the default brown colour was on the default feline's tail tip and it wasn't(The tail tip was just the default pelt colour.). It is on the canine model though and I /can/ change the colour of the canine's tail tip, but not the feline's.
I have never had this issue before, nor heard of it. Does anyone know how to fix it? ;-; (I checked my textures and I don't think there's any missing. Maybe there is? o-o I also tried changing my rendering subsystem, but that didn't fix it.)

AlphaEclipse

Re: Halp. xD
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 07:12:57 pm »
That/s weird... I don't think it would be fur texture related but mask related. I'd recommend downloading the default masks from here:
This download includes all the default FH character body masks and stoof. Basically what your character's appearance looked like when you first played FeralHeart.
>>Click - Default FeralHeart Masks<<
You'll want to take everything from in there and put it into the textures folder and click replace when it asks. If that doesn't work, I'm honestly not sure what you could do. I'd recommend reinstalling if it really starts to bug you.

Offline Lightningwolf103

• Experienced Traveler
    • noakrai
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 07:31:12 pm »
Thank you very much! ^.^ I will try that and tell ya if it worked when I'm done.

Offline Lightningwolf103

• Experienced Traveler
    • noakrai
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 07:36:31 pm »
Thank you very much! ^.^ I will try that and tell ya if it worked when I'm done.
It worked, thank you very much Alpha! ^.^ (Now when I think of it, I think it happened when I messed up my textures a few weeks ago, heh. I'm so stupid. x'D)
+Floof. :3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:42:09 pm »
You're very welcome! :) Thank you for the floof! -nuzzles back-