Author Topic: Random Info About You  (Read 436482 times)

DreamerDay

Re: Random Info About You
« Reply #830 on: July 09, 2015, 03:54:35 am »
I think Steven Universe is way overrated. o3o *grabs shield*

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 09, 2015, 03:56:54 am »
-sits in a chair with straps (I don't remember what they're called) with a straight jacket on to prevent myself from killing you- Haha, jk. Y'all can like what y'all want to. Just expect to hear a lot of it when you are posting in a thread that Green and I are in. We usually end up in the same threads together though...

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #832 on: July 09, 2015, 03:59:27 am »
-sits in a chair with straps (I don't remember what they're called) with a straight jacket on to prevent myself from killing you- Haha, jk. Y'all can like what y'all want to. Just expect to hear a lot of it when you are posting in a thread that Green and I are in. We usually end up in the same threads together though...

Haha! Don't I know it. Green is always listening to SU music when she is hanging out with me. XD

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

DreamerDay

« Reply #833 on: July 09, 2015, 04:05:52 am »
I really don't understand Steven Universe. A boy eats ice cream and suddenly get his powers. Wow...

i really don't care what Steven Universe fan say. It annoying, that's all. Please no Drama over show. Thank you.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #834 on: July 09, 2015, 04:08:00 am »
I really don't understand Steven Universe. A boy eats ice cream and suddenly get his powers. Wow...

i really don't care what Steven Universe fan say. It annoying, that's all. Please no Drama over show. Thank you.

I didn't even know he got his powers from ice cream. If that 'tis the case, gimme a cookie dough scoop on a waffle cone. o3o

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline FizzyPaws

• View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 09, 2015, 04:08:26 am »

No one is trying to start drama here. I'm totally cool if people don't like that show. I absolutely despise anime, and a lot of people like that, so we all like what we like. Either way, it's probably not going away for a long time, so please get used to it. I had to get used to anime and manga and all of that in my face. All of my friends are anime nerds, so yeah...

Offline FizzyPaws

• View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 09, 2015, 04:09:22 am »

I didn't even know he got his powers from ice cream. If that 'tis the case, gimme a cookie dough scoop on a waffle cone. o3o

Also, lol I'm being such a nerd here, but he didn't get his powers from ice cream heh. It's just a coincidence. I wish powers came from ice cream though! That would be so cool!

DreamerDay

« Reply #837 on: July 09, 2015, 04:11:12 am »

No one is trying to start drama here. I'm totally cool if people don't like that show. I absolutely despise anime, and a lot of people like that, so we all like what we like. Either way, it's probably not going away for a long time, so please get used to it. I had to get used to anime and manga and all of that in my face. All of my friends are anime nerds, so yeah...

jeez you didn't have say it like that. But okay.

Same here.

Offline FizzyPaws

• View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 09, 2015, 04:13:23 am »

jeez you didn't have say it like that. But okay.

Well, I was trying to say it in the nicest way possible without offending anyone. Sorry if I'm bad at that XD

DreamerDay

« Reply #839 on: July 09, 2015, 04:15:23 am »
It's okay.