Author Topic: Random Info About You  (Read 436822 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Random Info About You
« Reply #3760 on: November 20, 2015, 10:07:12 pm »
I'm stuck watching a MMD Kuroshitsuji video dance to a Chinese song that's really great (in my opinion) and I love the models, song and the dance
help this is my life now

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: November 21, 2015, 01:13:03 am »
Everyone is offline and I've been kinda bored lately. Not sure if it's school for them or just not being online.

I also for some reason really wanna draw a cartoon looking bird, but I can't do it because my hands just make a line look like a eyebrow. So - looks like ~ instead... >.<

And finding a pre-made cartoon bird is also not as easy as it sounds, thanks to some of Google's fails.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3762 on: November 21, 2015, 01:23:22 am »
F'er the past 4 hours or so I 'aven't been able to get onto the forum. It kept giving me a server error saying that the site was down. o.e Very irritating.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: November 21, 2015, 01:44:41 am »
I often say something then quit after I'm already half way through saying it.

Have you ever started saying something, stop in the middle of your sentence for no reason, and complete forget you were talking at all? Apparently I do that a lot. Lmao.

When I'm with my sister, she tells me "you were saying...?" and I'll be like "saying what?" Then she has to remind me what I was talking about and I'll remember. I think it has something to do with randomly getting distracted or spacing out, which I tend to do a lot... Not on purpose of course...

It's funny when it's around people who know me best. But it does become a nuisance around people who don't know me because they think I'm mental or something, and it's also an issue when I'm trying to learn in a classroom or drive (very rarely for driving, thank heavens, because it's freaking scary when it happens. I nearly reared someone the last time it happened while driving *cries*)...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:51:14 am by Alphabet »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3764 on: November 21, 2015, 02:05:46 am »
tfw a show from your childhood gets a reboot and its so full of pandering that it physically hurts to look at and makes you regret ever watching the original

starblazers you did not deserve this

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3765 on: November 21, 2015, 03:57:15 am »
That moment when you die of joy because you bought Tokyo Ghoul 3 and Black Butler 21 from the store :'^))
I already finished TG what is this magic

There was so many books I wanted but couldn't get bc I only had 30 dollars ;;;

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: November 21, 2015, 11:08:04 am »

Have you ever started saying something, stop in the middle of your sentence for no reason, and complete forget you were talking at all? Apparently I do that a lot. Lmao.

When I'm with my sister, she tells me "you were saying...?" and I'll be like "saying what?" Then she has to remind me what I was talking about and I'll remember. I think it has something to do with randomly getting distracted or spacing out, which I tend to do a lot... Not on purpose of course...

It's funny when it's around people who know me best. But it does become a nuisance around people who don't know me because they think I'm mental or something, and it's also an issue when I'm trying to learn in a classroom or drive (very rarely for driving, thank heavens, because it's freaking scary when it happens. I nearly reared someone the last time it happened while driving *cries*)...

I talk to myself a lot and have that happen. I once sat on the porch and talked about the... Feral-Heart Kovu Leaving And Not Giving Us The Source Code... Problem...  And ever now and then I'd kinda say about 4 or 5 words and kinda go silent for once for about 10 seconds to probably a few minutes.

I've also been listening to Evelyn Evelyn stuff, and it's sad as heck. At one point in the story, I got really mad at one of the people in it. Well, I got mad at a lot of the story because the people just... o-o You don't crash into someone's car and steal a baby.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3767 on: November 21, 2015, 12:18:46 pm »
Tbh, I have a talking to myself problem as well.
Over a year, I've had this problem where I'd pace around my room (My parents can hear me from downstairs when I pace rip) and talk to myself in a sort of whisper voice, but it's kind of loud so people can hear me if they're outside my door.
Since I've done that so much, now I just randomly break out into talking to myself without realizing it until like, 2 minutes later.

This is problem because there are times I could be at school or with my family and this happens.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: November 21, 2015, 10:42:59 pm »

I can be like, "Ya know, I heard-... ... ..." Then I remember no one cares about a movie coming out or I already told them... Because only one of my friends actually likes FNAF a bit and there is a movie coming out. ;-;

Or... "Wanna play Fer-....................... GMOD?!" Because then I remember someone is banned or doesn't have Feral-Heart -Looks at some people on my steam friends list...- >.<

OR... While we are playing on Gmod/maybe Minecraft... "Do you wanna build a uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." And then I remember just how horrible the fandom still is from Frozen and forget all about making a joke. o-o

I know the FNAF moving is coming out.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer