Author Topic: Random Info About You  (Read 436714 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Random Info About You
« Reply #5440 on: July 21, 2019, 08:44:29 pm »
This might not be as much about me as it is my fish, but it's something I did and will probably keep doing- both Val and Meme are named after some kind of holiday. Val my betta is Valentine's Day, and Meme my cory catfish is Memorial Day.
that's so cute wtf

i have 3 dogs and 4 cats! help me!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: July 21, 2019, 10:03:55 pm »
One of my 'daydreams' is to just have a big ol room full of fish tanks/aquariums. Fish and other aquatic animals are so neat but have such an unfortunate rep (ie "just plop the fish in a bowl! they're not supposed to live long anyways!").

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: July 21, 2019, 10:46:01 pm »
This might not be as much about me as it is my fish, but it's something I did and will probably keep doing- both Val and Meme are named after some kind of holiday. Val my betta is Valentine's Day, and Meme my cory catfish is Memorial Day.
that's so cute wtf

Thank youuuu, we're gonna get some kinda Oranda/Ranchu/Lionhead/I don't really remember but we could get it later in the year so could name it Hallow (we already had a birb named Pumpkin) or something snow related. Though we thought about butterball if it's yellow/white.

One of my 'daydreams' is to just have a big ol room full of fish tanks/aquariums. Fish and other aquatic animals are so neat but have such an unfortunate rep (ie "just plop the fish in a bowl! they're not supposed to live long anyways!").

Yesss I want a small fish village one day. Also that it's entirely false- many can live for years and a bowl is just cruel regardless of how long they live. Maybe they won't live as long as a dog of course, but some can like 3-5 years if kept well, and bigger fish can live up to 20 years.

okay sorry done talking- my next random info is I have a list of all unique sodas I've tried, but I forget to update it.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: July 22, 2019, 12:00:43 am »
I really wanna breed shrimp. Rillis are so cute.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greggory.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • swallowing the stars again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: July 22, 2019, 12:44:15 am »
i think horseshoe crabs are some of the goodest boys. their babies are super cute
enfp-t - clikkie - he/him/they/them

ayo!1 you can call me green or gregg/greggory. i love to make new friends so feel free to dm me

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #5445 on: July 22, 2019, 07:33:20 am »
I’ve lost a lot of money lately, so yesterday I have formatted my computer because of trackers. talking about 4 figures, but don’t worry, I will retrieve my money soon. I have contacted the bank.
You guys make sure you keep an eye on your money once a week if you use it technically, okay? :))
doing what i feel like

Offline greggory.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • swallowing the stars again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: July 22, 2019, 01:54:01 pm »
I’ve lost a lot of money lately, so yesterday I have formatted my computer because of trackers. talking about 4 figures, but don’t worry, I will retrieve my money soon. I have contacted the bank.
You guys make sure you keep an eye on your money once a week if you use it technically, okay? :))

awh im so sorry!!! i'm glad you'll get it soon though, it just sucks to have happened in the first place.

today, we're going to visit my lolo (filipino word for "grandpa") i haven't seen him in weeks so i'm happy i'll get to see him
i've been wanting to get closer to him
enfp-t - clikkie - he/him/they/them

ayo!1 you can call me green or gregg/greggory. i love to make new friends so feel free to dm me

Offline Karasu.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Just call me Kara or Ra or whatever you want.
    • Karasufang
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: July 22, 2019, 04:14:44 pm »
I  don't wear makeup. I have tattoo eyeliner on top and bottom of my eye lids and I consider that as my only makeup.
Discord:Karasu#7184

Offline Duskycat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • life is short for you,but for me its endless -dusk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: July 22, 2019, 11:39:55 pm »
i tend to accidentally sew my fingers to whatever i'm sewing, i just get so into it that i don't even notice that iv'e actually sewn myself

''this place, is my home, and i will never leave''

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: July 23, 2019, 01:26:18 am »
I like to drink those little cups of creamer they give you for coffee and sometimes tea.