Author Topic: I am SO done  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Kibawolf26

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I am SO done
« on: November 04, 2014, 02:43:41 pm »
I'm so done with FH. Every time I reinstall it there are PROBLEMS! Glitches, errors and no matter how many times I fix it, it happens AGAIN! I have a GOOD Windows 7 desktop computer and tons of memory, so it isn't my computer. I'm leaving because I'm sick of this game constantly having error problems. It is NOT worth the headache!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: I am SO done
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 02:59:31 pm »
Now now, there's no need for the negativity here! c: I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way about FeralHeart. But there are many solutions out there to help fix the game. Maybe if you asked our fellow members in the Game Help section of the forum, I assure you that there is someone out there who has been through the same situation you've been through and managed to fix it. Even if there isn't, FeralHeart has a lot of members and staff who can guide you through it without the massive head ache.

However, if you give up completely, it's understandable. I hope you find another form of entertainment in the near future~ c:
Give the Help thread a try some day when you're feeling up for it~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 03:43:15 pm »
Like Buffy said...maybe if you ask around for some solutions to your issues it will help you out, but if you do leave Feral Heart I understand as well. I have had my share of issues with FH myself, but I am enjoying every moment with my friend enough to try to curl my brain around the issues so that I can find a way to stay with them. Though if you do leave I hope you find a game just as fun and amazing as Feral Heart.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 04:51:38 pm »
I hope you find a way to be able to play soon.
Also, if you do leave for a long time, all of my wishes go to you that you have a good time even if you're not here with us.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Kibawolf26

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 01:17:03 am »
I have been asking around for solutions for MONTHS! The mods on here and anyone who replies are USELESS! Sometimes they even say "I don't know what that's about"

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 03:42:15 am »
I have been asking around for solutions for MONTHS! The mods on here and anyone who replies are USELESS! Sometimes they even say "I don't know what that's about"

Excuse me but do you really expect to get help with that kind of nasty tone? You have some nerve being so disrespectful here especially when everyone here has been quite polite and caring towards you. If people didn't want to help you we would have just said farewell but instead people here are trying to encourage you not to give up on solving your FH issues. These users have offered you helpful suggestions and you dare to call them useless? You claim that you've asked for help from the moderators but I haven't received even one message from you. If you sent a message to one of the other moderators I'm pretty sure that they would have helped and if they didn't answer you perhaps it's because you were acting extremely rude like you are right now. In that case I wouldn't blame them. Just because you're having trouble running FH doesn't mean that you need to take out your frustration on any of us. Don't expect courtesy from us if you're going to show anything but that yourself. Just because we're moderators/admin and it's our job to assist doesn't mean that we have to put up with your disgusting attitude while we do so.

As for the "I don't know what that's about" statement, perhaps you need to elaborate more. When a user is having trouble we ask that you are specific about what kind of trouble you're having from error messages, to glitches, or crashes etc. If you give us vague details then we have no choice but to give you vague answers.

I shall lock this topic because you're being extremely immature, disrespectful, and ungrateful. Don't take a leaving thread as an opportunity to trash talk the staff or any other members of this community. Everyone here has offered you assistance but if you don't want to take it then away with you. We don't need your negativity here especially when we're doing our jobs.

If you decide to calm down you know how to message me at my inbox and then we'll work from there at figuring out a possible solution for you... Until then good bye.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 03:46:57 am by LordSuragaha »