Author Topic: An Early Notification  (Read 937 times)

S. Italy/Romano

An Early Notification
« on: January 05, 2015, 07:26:17 am »
I realise that I've been gone since late December.

Truth is, that in two weeks, it'll be the start of my second semester in college, so unfortunately I'll be most likely invisible in the game and on the forums. I have to start preparing for it too, doing drawing studies, creating models and practising 2D animation are just a few of the things I need to refresh myself on before the start.

So, I'll be wishing all of you people out there a happy new year, may you make the best of it and stay safe. I also hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday this year, as well as a nice break from everything academic.

Cheers

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: An Early Notification
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 02:19:12 pm »
It's unfortunate how school, college and work interrupts freedom for gaming, aye?

On the other hand, you making this choice to leave for a while is for the best. It will keep you concentrating on work and studies instead of getting the detraction here. What you are studying seems quite exciting. Nevertheless, I hope things turn out great during your second semester, we will hopefully see you around soon.

Take care!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: An Early Notification
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 03:18:06 pm »
Very sad to see you go away but school is priority. I wish you the best in your new semester! I also hope this new year brings you nothing but good things. Best wishes friend we'll all be here waiting for you should you come back <3