Author Topic: goodbye my furry friends!  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Morganjw

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • In-game username: Morganjw
    • View Profile
goodbye my furry friends!
« on: May 08, 2015, 11:27:00 pm »
As I said in my screenshot thread: I am no longer going to be playing feral heart. I would like to say goodbye to all those friendly people who have walked around florite plains, roleplayed with me, just goofed around with me, and guided me along my feral heart adventure. There are many MANY people that I don't remember the names of and probably don't remember mine, but I thank you and:
 watermelondrops, my dad I rped with as sugar, my sister, luna I rped with as sugar, my brother, merp I rped with as sugar, my mother, willow I goofed with as Crystal, my father, sniper I goofed with as Crystal, and all their other pups, misty that I met when I was roaming bonfire as sugar, my mate, kaden that I met as frost, phone guy I met as cave guardian, Vincent I met as puppet, New bonie I met as puppet, spring trap I met as puppet- (If that didn't remind you of me maybe the word toast will, Vincent, new bonie, and spring trap) -sky I met as jade, and my father I found as jade.
There are many that I don't remember the names of, but remember their faces clearly...

for those of you who remember my characters they were: flicker the Fox, Crystal the wolf, frost the wolf, crow the lioness, skylight the wolf, nitora the wolf, cave guardian, sugar the pup, jade the pup, millet the husky, and burn the dragon.

Goodbye my furry friends and I hope you remember my name...

~morganjw

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: goodbye my furry friends!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 11:45:21 pm »
Goodbye, friend!
I hope you enjoyed your stay here on FeralHeart, we'll all miss you!
Maybe some day in the future you could return, aye?  ;)

in-game: hooli

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 12:53:42 am »
Moving this to the leaving board

It's bitter sweet every time the Feral Heart adventures come to an end for a user but we understand if you've decided that it's finally time to say farewell. Know that you will never be forgotten and you'll always have a place here in the hearts of so many you've met here <3 You'll always be a floof of Feral Heart :3 With that said we'll miss you dearly Morgan. Be well! We send you off with our best wishes.

Thanks for being one of the many special people who make FH such a happy, fun, and memorable place

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 02:07:02 am »
goodbye dear floof, you will be sorely missed. Pop around and see us sometime if you can!
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real

Offline Morganjw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 01:24:02 pm »
Alright... I'm tired of this white lie.

Once upon a time there was an eleven year-old girl who loved online role play games. She sometimes looks on the web for other fun games like feralheart, she found it and asked her mother for allowance to download the game and play. Her mother allowed this, but slightly hesitated when she did so. The young girl was so excited! She had the game that basically mirrored her dream game!
        This girl had played feralheart for a couple weeks now and had left it open when she went down to eat lunch. Her mother shared the computer with her so she went up to do her banking whilst the little girl ate her lunch. When she arrived at the comfy office chair that was used at the computer, she found her daughter's game open. The mother had had doubts  about that game from the start and decided to watch it for a while to see what her daughter had gotten into. What she saw concluded her suspicions, feralheart, time to go... the mother went back downstairs when she was done with her banking to find the daughter still finishing off her sandwich, she spoke to her about what she saw and stated that the little girl was no longer allowed to play feralheart. The girl reacted by saying, "Alright, mom." You could tell she wasn't happy, but it wasn't something that didn't break her heart at all.

A few days later we find the girl still play feralheart! While her mother is asleep from a hard night's work the girl sneaks up to the computer and plays it all day. This worked for a bit then the mother noticed the way her daughter said, "I don't play FERALHEART anymore!" When she said that the mother went to the computer and checked the play history and sure enough her daughter has been play feralheart...

That's my story and I am now grounded from my pc for a long time.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 01:26:24 pm by Summershine »

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 03:53:31 am »
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your grounding ceases quickly.

It's sad to see you go, (ah, jade the pup, I've seen you...) but if you ever come back, we'll be waiting.~

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Morganjw

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 06:31:02 pm »
I have loved this game even before I dowloaded it, and I can bet you that one of these days frost will return and begin her quest again to be known throughout FH... or DD might gain a new member in a few years. Who knows!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 07:25:46 pm »
I have loved this game even before I dowloaded it, and I can bet you that one of these days frost will return and begin her quest again to be known throughout FH... or DD might gain a new member in a few years. Who knows!

~We'll be waiting for you~

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 03:18:24 am »
Goodbye, no member shall be forgotten  :)

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 04:30:09 am »
Oh my, it's always heartbreaking to see yet another awesome member leave. I hope you get un-grounded soon and hopefully someday come back to the wonderful community of FeralHeart. Good luck, miss!

And...
Ooh! I play Dragon's Den myself and will look forward to you becoming a member! Good luck! :)

-Blu

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart