Author Topic:  (Read 13717 times)

Solvic

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 01:49:33 am »
Yes, of course. I'll be also adding another character, Nightpaw c:

1wildheart

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 02:10:56 am »
I Know this is still a wip, But i would like to apply a err..... deal? i would like to have songclan and travenclan share "Territory". What i am asking is that songlclan could live in the "silent hills" as Ravenstar had named it, and hopefully ravenclan and solngclan could become allies. if so, there would be a HUUGGEEEEE plot with them. because even though raveclan seems peacefull, it's actually about to uphold one of my biggest. Plots. EVER. so if you would agree, i would love for ravenclan to share the silent hills with songclan. i am only allowing 2/3 clans in the silent hills, because it is supposed to be a peaceful place, that is not too crowded, and it's actually one of the best places to connect with starclan, because it is the closest terriotory to moonstone of all the clans, the waterfall in silent hills runs just beside highrocks, where the moonstone lies.

So if you accept, The silent hills will be shared withj Songlclan and Ravenclan, the Map is a wip still, but very pleasant place - so far........

Solvic

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 02:14:27 am »
That's a very intresting offer Terra. Yes, of course I'll accept it. Can we discuss this plot through PM? Just to make sure, everything is organized.

*LittleLemon*

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 02:19:15 am »
I went with your suggestion. :D

Also, I'll get the picture to you soon. This computer doesn't enter f3 mode.

Solvic

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 02:21:46 am »
( Awesome Rainbow <3 Always glad to help

We'll begin the roleplay. For now on, please use ([  ]). Whenever your speaking OOC
)

Whisperstar

A young gray and white masculine was sitting down on his hanuches, his light blue eyes were staring across the Camp, everything was silent. The sun was only begining to awaken itself, flickering his black-tipped ears. The spotted-tabby tom-cat stood up on his paws, his owl-like eyes were turned into slits, giving his tail a twitch. Whisperstar padded swiftly towards the fresh-kill pile, it was quite low on storage; a sigh escaped his maw. His eyes glanced towards the Warriors Den " Better to organize a hunting patrol, Moringsun must be hungry! " Whisperstar whispered to himself; he cared for everyone in his Clan, no matter the differences. Blinking at the Apprentices Den, a shadowy figure was begining to move inside of it. Waiting a few moments, he waited on an black apprentice named; Nightpaw to show himself. Whisperstars only surving son, but sadly no-one not even Nightpaw knew about his real father; in fact. Whisperstar never acted like a father, but he did care deeply for Nightpaw. -Sorry for such a fail guys. I'm slightly busy-
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:55:15 am by [..S???ΞΆ..] »

Ariela

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 02:27:03 am »
(Hola, I hoped to join Songclan it seems like an interesting one :3. May MorningSun have the Queen rank if it's alright? c:).

Code: [Select]
[color=white[[b]MorningSun[/b]
[IMG]http://i51BannedImageSite/2j4sg2v.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Gender:[/b] She-cat [b]Species:[/b] Calico
[b]Age:[/b] 16 Moons [b]Health:[/b] 100%
[b]Apprentice:[/b] (Only If you have been assigned one)

Solvic

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2011, 02:28:24 am »
( Hello Ariela. Yes of course Morningsun can become a queen.

Welcome to SongClan C:
)

Ariela

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2011, 02:29:40 am »
(Gracias miss Solvic I am glad to be welcomed in Songclan :3, and yush if you've noticed I speak Spanish sometimes x3.)

Solvic

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 02:34:07 am »
( No problem, its good to see SongClan getting stronger <3 )

Ariela

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 02:35:28 am »
(I agree it's a really good Clan :3, it fits MorningSun <3)