Poll

There is just 2 options for mods, read my post and then vote.

I want Unity3D. I want shaders, i want custom characters.
16 (72.7%)
I dont want shaders and custom characters. I want all mods under game controll.
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: September 20, 2017, 03:18:33 pm

Author Topic: Feral Heart in Unity Engine  (Read 23250 times)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Feral Heart in Unity Engine
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2017, 02:26:35 pm »
Sorry to hear about that really :(

Lucius

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2017, 07:42:36 am »
I'm sorry about what happened. You had a truly amazing project here and I am rather sad to see it go like this. I wish you luck on any future endeavors.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2017, 03:54:08 pm »
I was thinking that i will wait for 1. November but there is no need to wait.
Someone of you already text me, someone not but they suspects something. That thing is, i decide to stop working on this project and leave it as it is. I will public all my scripts/codes/models etc. so everyone can look at it and continue if they want (if you will want to do, just have in mind that there is almost no comments, and its unfinished).
Reasons are pretty simple. I was starting cca 4 months ago and for Raz answer i was waiting cca 3 months and thats just pretty long time. I cant wait longer becouse i have my own life and i cant work on something that will go right into trash bin.. (and what i hear, Raz say someone that he doesnt pretty much like it) and there was little or no support from people that promise something to me (im not angry at them but its sad).
Some of you already know this and write me that i can just publish it by myself and have "my own FH server/game". I can do it but i will not, becouse it can tear this community to 2 sides (and i was doing this just for community).
So.. im sorry for wasting your time and maybe in future, there will be better time for FH Upgrade.
Im already uploading what i promise so you can expect it next hour.
Thanks for your support and good bye.

https://ufile.io/o5b1n - here is source code

Honestly it's very disappointing to see you giving up on this project :( It was apparent you had put a lot of time and effort into it and we were all looking forward to seeing more of it.

I was starting cca 4 months ago and for Raz answer i was waiting cca 3 months and thats just pretty long time. I cant wait longer becouse i have my own life and i cant work on something that will go right into trash bin..

I'm not really sure why you're blaming Raz as your reason for abandoning this project though. Initially you started this project as your own personal endeavor without any need for Raz. For quite a while you were working on this without having asked KovuLKD or staff for their permissions, advice, or guidance. You suddenly reached out to us when the thread was already made public. I recall you pming me (on Sept.6th) and from then I praised your efforts and you mentioned if staff could help out. You specifically asked for Raz and I replied back to you letting you know that he's very busy and it may take some time to get a reply back from him. You've been waiting for a reply since around Sept. 6ish then up until October 23rd which was the day you messaged me on Skype stating, "Hellooo. Im sorry if im spaming you :D Im just saying that i cant wait longer, becouse of my private life so next week (1.11) i will no longer work on this project and i will release all my source code to public (on forum)."

Sept.6th - October 23rd is not 3 months as you claimed you waited for Raz.

You also told me on Skype you're giving up this project because of your private life which seems contradicting because if Raz had contacted you during this time I'm sure you'd still be working on the project regardless of private life.

You stated here:

(and what i hear, Raz say someone that he doesnt pretty much like it) and there was little or no support from people that promise something to me (im not angry at them but its sad).

"What you hear"? Why are you listening to the claims of anyone other than the FH staff that you consulted with? Why would you just listen to someone rumors rather than wait to speak directly with Raz himself? And why would you even state things like this hear when you're not even hearing from Raz himself? It's like spreading false lies about someone and that's not very nice. It's also untrue that "there was little or no support from people" etc... All the replies on your thread from users showed how interested and supportive they were of this project.

Also we staff contacted you and Morgra & I even checked out what you did with you. Remember this?:

Even on Skype I was reassuring you about the project when you had your doubts...

I know you're very excited about this project and you've worked very hard on it but I do think you've been a bit impatient and inconsiderate of Raz. I agree it may be frustrating to have to keep waiting on certain things due to not yet consulting with Raz but I don't think it's a reason to just give up on the project or assume that Raz doesn't support it etc. I think maybe you could consider working on other aspects of the game or try refining things you already have in the meantime. Projects like these take time and teams, it's very important that we understand and respect the team we're working with Athert.

I'm sorry for whatever misunderstanding you've seemed to have but your project and efforts were never shunned.

I'm sorry you've decided to give up on it

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2017, 03:41:58 am »
It's really sad to see this project go like this, I honestly sighed with disappointment at the loss of what would've been a HUGE update; but, at least you left us with hope. I mean, it's nice that you left behind the source code. This way someone else can pick up the project and potentially finish it. Who knows, maybe even one of the staff will lend a helping hand?

Either way, it was still nice of you to work on it for how long you did, and it's great that you left the source code behind so that we might be able to revive this seemingly lost project. I haven't given up hope on it yet, because honestly it would really be worth it to finish. It's too bad I know jack squat about coding, because I would have picked this project up to be honest.
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2017, 06:17:51 pm »
Man! This is so sad. I really was hoping this project could start flying, y' know? It would have been an amazing thing to happen- After 5 years, a real-real update. The 1.15 update the staff did was great but was not a literal update, it was like a FH mod pack (Not triying to offend anybody) I hope somebody picks up the project, as DraconisFantasy said above. This has great potential and having it wasted would be a heartbreak. I hope you return to this project someday though- Hopefully everything that made this project stop is resolved sometime soon.
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline Deanaczech

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Don't touch my lion!
    • deanqa
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2017, 03:10:53 pm »
Sorry guys, I am sad too.
But about some "rumors" and some silly things like this.
The true is, that when Athert tried to contact Raz, Tigg helps him and write to him.
Raz said: "He's not the first who tried to make project like this."
Anyway, nobody knows, if Raz don't have time, or if he don't want to help or if he just don't care about.

I want to say, that Athert needed some "graphic things" that he didn't knew how to do, and there was the point where he stopped.
And all of u will just write something like: "I will do that graphic things!"
No, you won't do it. Because u can't and I can't neither.
The reason is pretty simple.
These "graphic things" are not about drawing and those simple things we can all artists/graphics do.
I don't understand it, and that's the reason why I can't describe it. Sorry.
And about the private life...
Athert have really hard work. And he needs to prepare for the next day too.
And ... he have me. xDD I am one of the hardest things on the world, so... xD
I'm not talking and supporting him like: "DONT TOUCH HIM". I am just here to say the truth. Maybe Raz really don't have time, or he don't like it. We all can't know.

Thanks to Tigg, LordSuragaha, Morgra and other Mods.
And thanks to you all who were supporting my boyfriend. ^^
Don't be mad, someone can try to continue in this project. :3