Author Topic: FH Event Idea  (Read 1509 times)

Valar.Morghulis

FH Event Idea
« on: February 03, 2018, 02:41:06 pm »
What if there was an event once or twice a year, where we all go together and explore and play in old maps for a day?
Old maps are available for download which is great.
I don't exactly know how the event should be called, something like Celebrating Feral Heart Event?
Also, I don't think that we should leave old maps in the past. It would be really nice if we all went and enjoyed old maps again for a day!
I know that plenty of people would probably be like 'oh I miss old maps' or 'FH was better before' and that's the only reason I was a bit skeptic about posting this thread.
I love new maps and they're amazing! I just think that event would be a good thing for the community to get together and even with new players, visit the old maps!

Let me know what you think c:

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: FH Event Idea
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 03:47:44 pm »
I think a few people have suggested this before. Something like.... "Blast To The Past" or something. I myself absolutely love the idea. I think it'd be great. Kinda sorta like the roleplay days but in the old maps where we allllll started out.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 03:55:42 pm »
I really, really like this idea. I think it would personally bring the community together and allow us to share some of the older times with friends. Great idea, I hope they consider this. <33
not active here anymore ♡

Offline LexiChan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 04:21:17 pm »
I like the idea. I really want to visit old Feral Heart maps, but when I come on the old maps there are no players... so It is sometimes boring... It would be great if we have a RolePlay day once on the old maps.

I like new maps, but it'll be cool if we Roleplay once in the year on the old maps

Erranti

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 06:09:06 pm »
I really support the idea! Hope the statf considers it

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 06:19:43 pm »
I completely agree! I'm pretty sure I suggested something like this a while ago. I really think it'd be good to have the old maps being 'officially' recognized within the new update instead of sweeping them under the rug. Exploring the downloadable versions on your own is fine and all, but an occasional official community event would really bring back some nostalgia.

So yeah, full support from me!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 09:15:39 pm »
Yes. Just yes. I wish to have the chance to roleplay as Sura's lioness mother again LOL (In good ol' Bonfire Island)  ;D

doing what i feel like